Female Protester Disrupts Muslim Radicals Rallying in Frankfurt, Germany

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
No one Western People like the Religion of Peace which is ongoing to destroy the Christian Civilization and to establish the Sharia law in France, Germany or later in the US.Maybe it will be better if adherents of a very "peaceful" Political Movement ( sorry, Religion) will stop proselytizing and maybe will go to their home countries back, if they so like Sharia law.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-ELZk_X6_k]YouTube - Female Protester Disrupts Muslim Radicals Rallying in Frankfurt, Germany[/ame]

That lady has guts and she is exactly right! Wow.

Check out the top 2 comments:

Bravo! Bravo!

SHE IS RIGHT! and how dare that Islamic "Auslander" touch her to shut her up!

Typical Muslim vermin.

Deutschland Erwache!

Two big, fat thumbs up from Norway. I'm sure a LOT of people feel like her, but we're too scared to speak up (apart from the keyboard warriors). Political correctness and islamophilia be damned!

Let's hope Germany gets its act together and exterminates the vermin (again.) These new vermin seem a bit more violent.

Last edited:
So when is america going to follow that lady's example? And the rest of the world?
When it's too late and we are all silenced?

So when is america going to follow that lady's example? And the rest of the world?
When it's too late and we are all silenced?

He should follow Roosevelt's example and set up some concentration camps. :thup:

Let's hope Germany gets its act together and exterminates the vermin (again.) These new vermin seem a bit more violent.

I'm currently writing from Germany.
Believe me, I don't know who that woman is or whom she's protesting against.
It's a non-issue.

That woman is the voice of all women against a "mans world" that embraces filth and degradation in its religious texts. Hear her roar.

I'm currently writing from Germany.
Believe me, I don't know who that woman is or whom she's protesting against.
It's a non-issue.

Yes, but non-issues are very important here on USMB. ;)

Check out the top 2 comments:

Deutschland Erwache!

The next Führer from Germany won't be ethnic German.
They don't have it anymore in their blood. German elections are congruent in so far that at least 55% of voters always vote Mid-Left/Green/Left.

The Stasi Party has renamed itself to 'Die Linke' and there were small defections from Social-Democract Party (SPD) to the new Leftists.
SPD and Leftists are basically at war and that's the reason why Merkel even achieved to become Chancellor.

You don't know what you believe? That's sad. I feel for ya, bubba.
Try reading a book or two.

Sincerely,
An infidel woman that roars

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE0HFYIwItg]YouTube - Nazi Gargamel: WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?![/ame]

Forum List

Back