Female panthers fan uses men's urinal during game

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.
Female Panthers Fan Uses Men's Urinal During Game | Breitbart

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
Slow news day?
I hope she sues the bejesus out of whoever took that pic.

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
It's a body function grow up...
Mindowar wants her burned at the stake for being a witch.

No I don't but that doesn't mean she isn't a dumb bitch.

If you have a wife ask her if it's ok if some dumb white bitch pisses in a urinal next to you how she'd like it too bahahhaha.
Women pee out of there also? Wow that thing is like a multi-tool..

Slow news day?
For what? Public pic in a public restroom. She did what she did...simple as that.

It's a body function grow up...
Mindowar wants her burned at the stake for being a witch.

No I don't but that doesn't mean she isn't a dumb bitch.

If you have a wife ask her if it's ok if some dumb white bitch pisses in a urinal next to you how she'd like it too bahahhaha.
My wife knows I detest waste products emitted by the human body so she wouldnt care if a female took a whiz next to me at the urinal trough.

Slow news day?
For what? Public pic in a public restroom. She did what she did...simple as that.
Guys take your picture quite a bit when you're taking a wee? I didn't know that was a thing in the men's room.

Slow news day?
Guys take your picture quite a bit when you're taking a wee? I didn't know that was a thing in the men's room.
White guys are always trying to take peek at your dick in the mens room. I learned to ignore it.

They also stand very close to the urinal like they are trying to have sex with it.

Girls have been using the men's rooms at concerts and sporting events for many many years

you need to get out more

dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
You are obviously the moron.
If there were as many functional urinals in women’s lavatories as in men’s, there would not be a super long line in theirs.
Does not take much empathy, just common sense.

Girls have been using the men's rooms at concerts and sporting events for many many years

you need to get out more

I get out plenty and these assholes are drunk when they do it, or stoned. ...... hence " sporting events/ Concerts

I have the drum sticks to many famous bands i've collected through the years including Journey's drummer.......

So I get out plenty and never saw white trash using the mens bathroom then again I wasn't in them to know either bahaha.

dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
If there were as many functional urinals in women’s lavatories as in men’s, there would not be a super long line in theirs.

Ok moron glad you know oh so much and totally don't have the IQ ability to realize what's wrong with this..

So moron do you have a daughter that does it .. Would you approve of your daughter, or sister, mother doing this.....?

&then the stupid bitches wonder why they end up getting raped. We know since your the moron you can't think anything else.

I'm sure you'd be the first one in the stall jerking off to it all too.

And? She had to go. There are many venues now that have adapted to the greater need for more women's bathrooms than men's....

Yeah i'm sure all those wives appreciate some dumb bitch coming into a bathroom pissing she had to be drunk anyone with normal morals wouldn't do this bs.
When you gotta go u gotta go and just another fkd up excuse for dumb twats like this. :abgg2q.jpg:
So...those wives don't trust their husbands, eh? Interesting that your mindset is that way.

Ok moron glad you know oh so much and totally don't have the IQ ability to realize what's wrong with this..

So moron do you have a daughter that does it .. Would you approve of your daughter, or sister, mother doing this.....?

&then the stupid bitches wonder why they end up getting raped. We know since your the moron you can't think anything else.

I'm sure you'd be the first one in the stall jerking off to it all too.
You must be one of those guys that get turned on by being pissed on. I forgot what they call you. I dont believe most guys are not going to be sexually stimulated by a woman taking a whiz. Of course I am guessing here.

It's better then a sink or garbage can at some of the concerts I have been too.

Was at a Rush concert and a chick climbed up on the sink to take a piss and the sink pulled off the wall dropping her on her ass.

When I used to travel all over for work, was at this one factory and a dude pissed in the sink and washed his hands in the urinal ( it was those wierd ones ...trofts / round basin big sinks )

I didn't have the heart to tell him ...lol

Yeah i'm sure all those wives appreciate some dumb bitch coming into a bathroom pissing she had to be drunk anyone with normal morals wouldn't do this bs.
When you gotta go u gotta go and just another fkd up excuse for dumb twats like this. :abgg2q.jpg:
So...those wives don't trust their husbands, eh? Interesting that your mindset is that way.
He obviously thinks being urinated on is sexy.

An ugly scene isn't it? The thing of it is that men aren't threatened by women squatting in the urinal but women are threatened by men in the ladies room. Left wing sissies tend to dismiss that fact but it is a biological reality.

Forum List

Back