Female panthers fan uses men's urinal during game

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.
Female Panthers Fan Uses Men's Urinal During Game | Breitbart

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.

Last edited:
peeing-tranny-jpg.226907

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy morn can dream up they will.

All bathrooms need walls, not stalls.

Make them all private.

And no, building walls is not evil.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy morn can dream up they will.
And then the world ended. Thanks liberals!!! :mad:

It's better then a sink or garbage can at some of the concerts I have been too.

The line was likely a lot shorter. I say go for it.

Those stadium beers just go right through ya.

Yeah i'm sure all those wives appreciate some dumb bitch coming into a bathroom pissing she had to be drunk anyone with normal morals wouldn't do this bs.
When you gotta go u gotta go and just another fkd up excuse for dumb twats like this. :abgg2q.jpg:

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
It's a body function grow up...

Mindowar wants her burned at the stake for being a witch.

Mindowar wants her burned at the stake for being a witch.

No I don't but that doesn't mean she isn't a dumb bitch.

If you have a wife ask her if it's ok if some dumb white bitch pisses in a urinal next to you how she'd like it too bahahhaha.

After three wives four kids and a long list of animals I see no big deal with what bodies emit..Just do it over there..

Forum List

Back