Female panthers fan uses men's urinal during game

An ugly scene isn't it? The thing of it is that men aren't threatened by women squatting in the urinal but women are threatened by men in the ladies room. Left wing sissies tend to dismiss that fact but it is a biological reality.
That doesnt make sense. This woman was surrounded by men and she didnt look the least bit threatened. You need to rethink your logic. :rolleyes:

It's better then a sink or garbage can at some of the concerts I have been too.

Was at a Rush concert and a chick climbed up on the sink to take a piss and the sink pulled off the wall dropping her on her ass.

When I used to travel all over for work, was at this one factory and a dude pissed in the sink and washed his hands in the urinal ( it was those wierd ones ...trofts / round basin big sinks )

I didn't have the heart to tell him ...lol

I've seen that myself.
Walked into the bathroom at a machine shop I worked in and there was our newly hired mexican cleanup guy pissing in the hand washing station.
You'd have thought the soap dispenser would have been a dead giveaway.
We also had to constantly remind them that our toilets will actually flush down shit paper and to stop throwing it in the corner of the stall.

The sink was one of these types.
s-l640.jpg

dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
You are obviously the moron.
If there were as many functional urinals in women’s lavatories as in men’s, there would not be a super long line in theirs.
Does not take much empathy, just common sense.
Ok moron glad you know oh so much and totally don't have the IQ ability to realize what's wrong with this..

So moron do you have a daughter that does it .. Would you approve of your daughter, or sister, mother doing this.....?

&then the stupid bitches wonder why they end up getting raped. We know since your the moron you can't think anything else.

I'm sure you'd be the first one in the stall jerking off to it all too.
My daughter and I would have no problem urinating in a crowded men’s lavatory ... if we had to. At such a sporting event, if an asshole like you tries to rape/molest us, I’m sure the decent guys there would come to the rescue.

dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
If there were as many functional urinals in women’s lavatories as in men’s, there would not be a super long line in theirs.

Ok moron glad you know oh so much and totally don't have the IQ ability to realize what's wrong with this..

So moron do you have a daughter that does it .. Would you approve of your daughter, or sister, mother doing this.....?

&then the stupid bitches wonder why they end up getting raped. We know since your the moron you can't think anything else.

You must be one of those guys that get turned on by being pissed on. I forgot what they call you. I dont believe most guys are not going to be sexually stimulated by a woman taking a whiz. Of course I am guessing here.
Pretty sure MindWars just told us he's a she. Unless he was saying he just pissed out in the parking lot at all those concerts.

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.
Female Panthers Fan Uses Men's Urinal During Game | Breitbart

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
Omg a girls in a men's bathroom?
Got any actual data?
Even been to a little league game where both use the same room?
How come all my female young ones have never mentioned it?

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.

Non issue.

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy morn can dream up they will.
And then the world ended. Thanks liberals!!! :mad:
Another zero college white boy who has no idea of the def of liberal

Takes one to know one

My daughter and I would have no problem urinating in a crowded men’s lavatory ... if we had to. At such a sporting event, if an asshole like you tries to rape/molest us, I’m sure the decent guys there would come to the rescue.

5faec26404b6ec5b44f03c34b6c66f81.jpg

That would be assholes like you moron......

What a great parent put your daughter in danger by urging her to piss in front of total strangers. LMFAO gawd dam what moron wait until those ILLEGALS watch omfg..

YOu deserve what you got coming to you loser.

Takes one to know one

Yeah you figured yourself out didn't you .
No wonder your pathetic retard

Takes one to know one

Is that your or you're?
Still time to try to get into high school english

Takes one to know one

Is that your or you're?

I am very bad at spelling and grammar, but...WTF?

What a great parent put your daughter in danger by urging her to piss in front of total strangers. LMFAO gawd dam what moron wait until those ILLEGALS watch omfg..

You must be retarded like Trump, who can’t read more than a few lines in a staff brief and prefers PICTURES like little kids do!
Sad.

Omg a girls in a men's bathroom?
Got any actual data?
Even been to a little league game where both use the same room?
How come all my female young ones have never mentioned it?

OMG you sick fkr, you and the other mental cases would put your own daughters in a situation of NO SELF RESPECT by thinking it's just fine to piss and pull your pants down in front of men........

Know where else they are acclimated to piss and shit in front of others PRISON you ........t.

Women should have more self respect for themselves leftist c..t parents like you are who whore them out and teach them it's ok to act like a whore.

Shit a whore has more respect for her own body than some c..t leftist teaching their daughter to drop those pants in front of anyone.

Last edited:

You must be retarded like Trump, who can’t read more than a few lines in a staff brief and prefers PICTURES like little kids!
Sad.

iu

She was paid by the guy taking the picture and/or she was very drunk.

No political content.

Fifteen years ago when I saw country singer Kenny Chesney at his Neyland Stadium concert in Knoxville, TN, I heard that females were using the men's room because they couldn't wait for the stalls in the ladies rooms to become available.

God bless you and them and Kenny always!!!

Holly

P.S. When you got to go, you got to go and for the record, I am not one of the females who went into the men's room.

Slow news day?
I hope she sues the bejesus out of whoever took that pic.
She's still a victim?!

What's funny is that reminds me of when I used to go to Grateful Dead shows in the early '90s, women were always joining in the line to the men's room at whatever stadium, simply because the line to the men's room was so much shorter and faster-moving than the line to the women's room. It was kinda funny because these young Deadhead girls were so aggressive in men's rooms, they'd cut to the front of the line and bang on the toilet stall doors, nagging us guys to hurry up! I found it pretty amusing.

At any rock concert, I feel sorry for the janitors, because the public bathrooms are literally CAKED with every form of human waste you can name: piss, shit, vomit, whatever. I hope janitors at rock concerts are well-payed because every surface in the public toilets gets glazed with human bodily products.

Girls have been using the men's rooms at concerts and sporting events for many many years

you need to get out more

I get out plenty and these assholes are drunk when they do it, or stoned. ...... hence " sporting events/ Concerts

I have the drum sticks to many famous bands i've collected through the years including Journey's drummer.......

So I get out plenty and never saw white trash using the mens bathroom then again I wasn't in them to know either bahaha.
Journey

That says it all

Forum List

Back