Your infowars stupidity and why msm wants you to be their bitch

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
First off you really dumb assholes who think infowars provides fake news, proves how pathetically stupid you dumbasses really are.

You don't have to like alex j. to be informed and have half a gawd dam brain....

Let's prove just how dumb you ...............ers are.

TAKE THIS ARTICLE HERE :

upload_2018-11-5_8-54-11.png

NOW THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS :

The first Central American migrants from a caravan traveling through Mexico toward the United States in hopes of seeking asylum arrived in Mexico City on Sunday, taking up temporary shelter at a sports stadium.

NOW TAKE WHERE THE GOT IT FROM REUTERS SEE THE SOURCE BY THE LITTLE OLD DATE UP THERE TO THE LET CORNER........

INOW LOOK THIS IS FROM REUTERS

upload_2018-11-5_8-57-19.png

Notice what it says in the paragraph.......... OH THE SAME THING

so you see by you idiots who move this to lets say conspiracy, or for you idiots who think they provide fake information your a.holes are basically saying

REUTERS is fake..............

or NEWSWEEKS IS FAKE.........

but yet if the article were posted by one of those sources, you idiots wouldn't say a dam thing about it suddenly it would be believable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now take this article from INFOWARS............

upload_2018-11-5_9-4-15.png

notice the source to the left CNBC . oh imagine that....

here is what INFOWARS SAYS..........

President Donald Trump said his administration is looking into antitrust violations by Amazon, Facebook and Google parent Alphabet.

In a video interview with Axios’ Jonathan Swan and Jim VandeHei that aired on Sunday, Trump said he’s “not looking to hurt” the U.S. tech giants but is considering action.

“We are looking at [antitrust] very seriously,” Trump said. “Look, that doesn’t mean we’re doing it, but we’re certainly looking and I think most people surmise that, I would imagine.”

upload_2018-11-5_9-5-42.png

This is what they say :

President Donald Trump said his administration is looking into antitrust violations by Amazon, Facebook and Google parent Alphabet.

Oh but look if i posted any of these from infowars it would be gawd dam fake news yet they say the same things as the official article...

Are you people really that fkn stupid, where you believe what you believe cause Obama and Clinton told you who was fake LMFAO gawd dam you idiots were just herded into the dumb down zone so they can keep you idiots in their coral.....

So you tell me how in the fk is infowars fake when they post the same gawd dam information as any other source you pos dumbasses go to yourselves.

Here's another one :

upload_2018-11-5_9-12-3.png

INFOWARS SAYS :
A Senate Judiciary Committee report released Saturday revealed that committee investigators interviewed a man who described a sexual encounter with Christine Blasey Ford that shared similarities to the one she claimed she had with Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh.

upload_2018-11-5_9-12-44.png

BREITBART SAYS :

A Senate Judiciary Committee report released Saturday revealed that committee investigators interviewed a man who described a sexual encounter with Christine Blasey Ford that shared similarities to the one she claimed she had with Supreme Court Brett Kavanaugh.

OH look the same thing is being said...........

First off you really dumb assholes who think infowars provides fake news, proves how pathetically stupid you dumbasses really are.

You don't have to like alex j. to be informed and have half a gawd dam brain....

TAKE THIS ARTICLE HERE :

View attachment 226895

The first Central American migrants from a caravan traveling through Mexico toward the United States in hopes of seeking asylum arrived in Mexico City on Sunday, taking up temporary shelter at a sports stadium.

NOW TAKE WHERE THE GOT IT FROM REUTERS SEE THE SOURCE BY THE LITTLE OLD DATE UP THERE TO THE LET CORNER........

View attachment 226897

so you see by you idiots who move this to lets say conspiracy, or for you idiots who think they provide fake information your a.holes are basically saying

but yet if the article were posted by one of those sources, you idiots wouldn't say a dam thing about it suddenly it would be believable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View attachment 226898

In a video interview with Axios’ Jonathan Swan and Jim VandeHei that aired on Sunday, Trump said he’s “not looking to hurt” the U.S. tech giants but is considering action.

“We are looking at [antitrust] very seriously,” Trump said. “Look, that doesn’t mean we’re doing it, but we’re certainly looking and I think most people surmise that, I would imagine.”

View attachment 226899

This is what they say :

Oh but look if i posted any of these from infowars it would be gawd dam fake news yet they say the same things as the official article...

Are you people really that fkn stupid, where you believe what you believe cause Obama and Clinton told you who was fake LMFAO gawd dam you idiots were just herded into the dumb down zone so they can keep you idiots in their coral.....

So you tell me how in the fk is infowars fake when they post the same gawd dam information as any other source you pos dumbasses go to yourselves.

Here's another one :

View attachment 226901

INFOWARS SAYS :

View attachment 226902

BREITBART SAYS :

No matter how much TRUTH you present to a liberal, they will "Deny, deny, deny".

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

I just go to Infowars for Lee Ann McAdoo! She can do my news any day.

I enjoy that Alex Jones lost custody of his kids and is going to lose millions of dollars to Sandy Hook victims.

• Banned

TAKE THIS ARTICLE HERE :

View attachment 226895

View attachment 226897

View attachment 226898

View attachment 226899

This is what they say :

Here's another one :

View attachment 226901

INFOWARS SAYS :

View attachment 226902

BREITBART SAYS :

No matter how much TRUTH you present to a liberal, they will "Deny, deny, deny".

View attachment 226906

Exactly, and I can't tell you how many times i've posted something from a SITE infowars provided as their source such as Reuters etc,

and not one thing was said, but then post the exact story from infowars and it was called fake, conspiracy etc...

What's even funnier is when they move it to conspiracy, I've taken the exact same story from the alleged " real news" with the same title, same exact information and it was never moved............

INFOWAR CENSORSHIP . lol

Forum List

Back