Female panthers fan uses men's urinal during game

It's better then a sink or garbage can at some of the concerts I have been too.

Was at a Rush concert and a chick climbed up on the sink to take a piss and the sink pulled off the wall dropping her on her ass.

When I used to travel all over for work, was at this one factory and a dude pissed in the sink and washed his hands in the urinal ( it was those wierd ones ...trofts / round basin big sinks )

I didn't have the heart to tell him ...lol

At a local food processing factory, everyone must wash their hands prior to going on the factory floor. The "sink" was an old fashioned trough urinal with multiple faucets. About 10 people at a time could wash up.

dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
You are obviously the moron.
If there were as many functional urinals in women’s lavatories as in men’s, there would not be a super long line in theirs.
Does not take much empathy, just common sense.
Ok moron glad you know oh so much and totally don't have the IQ ability to realize what's wrong with this..

So moron do you have a daughter that does it .. Would you approve of your daughter, or sister, mother doing this.....?

&then the stupid bitches wonder why they end up getting raped. We know since your the moron you can't think anything else.

I'm sure you'd be the first one in the stall jerking off to it all too.
My daughter and I would have no problem urinating in a crowded men’s lavatory ... if we had to. At such a sporting event, if an asshole like you tries to rape/molest us, I’m sure the decent guys there would come to the rescue.

5faec26404b6ec5b44f03c34b6c66f81.jpg

That would be assholes like you moron......

What a great parent put your daughter in danger by urging her to piss in front of total strangers. LMFAO gawd dam what moron wait until those ILLEGALS watch omfg..

YOu deserve what you got coming to you loser.

What can you see from that picture?

Nothing.

I went to a concert a few years back and nearly crapped my pants because the only 2 toilets in the men's room were behind a line of guys three deep each. I was about ready to find an empty corner of the room.

Was at a Rush concert and a chick climbed up on the sink to take a piss and the sink pulled off the wall dropping her on her ass.

When I used to travel all over for work, was at this one factory and a dude pissed in the sink and washed his hands in the urinal ( it was those wierd ones ...trofts / round basin big sinks )

At a local food processing factory, everyone must wash their hands prior to going on the factory floor. The "sink" was an old fashioned trough urinal with multiple faucets. About 10 people at a time could wash up.

You sure it wasnt one of these?
They do look a lot like a urinal but they're not.
MUTSink72-i_.gif

MUTSink72-i_.gif

Yep!

The same things are used at our state fairgrounds in every restroom in the colosseum for the urinals. They have been that was since I was about a year old and stopped wearing diapers. The bad thing is that I may be wearing diapers again soon enough!

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.
Female Panthers Fan Uses Men's Urinal During Game | Breitbart

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
It's a body function grow up...
Mindowar wants her burned at the stake for being a witch.

No I don't but that doesn't mean she isn't a dumb bitch.

If you have a wife ask her if it's ok if some dumb white bitch pisses in a urinal next to you how she'd like it too bahahhaha.
Why is she dumb? What would you do if you really really had to go and the women's restroom line was ridiculously long? Crap or piss your pants?

People of different genders using or misusing public restrooms, has been a topic of frequent discussion on social media.

What a pathetic low life scum bag, dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
It's a body function grow up...
Mindowar wants her burned at the stake for being a witch.

No I don't but that doesn't mean she isn't a dumb bitch.

If you have a wife ask her if it's ok if some dumb white bitch pisses in a urinal next to you how she'd like it too bahahhaha.
Why is she dumb? What would you do if you really really had to go and the women's restroom line was ridiculously long? Crap or piss your pants?
Too bad the old sand buckets for fires disappeared.

Girls have been using the men's rooms at concerts and sporting events for many many years

you need to get out more

I get out plenty and these assholes are drunk when they do it, or stoned. ...... hence " sporting events/ Concerts

I have the drum sticks to many famous bands i've collected through the years including Journey's drummer.......

So I get out plenty and never saw white trash using the mens bathroom then again I wasn't in them to know either bahaha.
Cool story, Sissy.

MUTSink72-i_.gif

Yep!

The same things are used at our state fairgrounds in every restroom in the colosseum for the urinals. They have been that was since I was about a year old and stopped wearing diapers. The bad thing is that I may be wearing diapers again soon enough!
Cloth or plastic?

Girls have been using the men's rooms at concerts and sporting events for many many years

you need to get out more

I get out plenty and these assholes are drunk when they do it, or stoned. ...... hence " sporting events/ Concerts

I have the drum sticks to many famous bands i've collected through the years including Journey's drummer.......

So I get out plenty and never saw white trash using the mens bathroom then again I wasn't in them to know either bahaha.
Cool story, Sissy.
She had to pull a few tricks to get those sticks..

Omg a girls in a men's bathroom?
Got any actual data?
Even been to a little league game where both use the same room?
How come all my female young ones have never mentioned it?

OMG you sick fkr, you and the other mental cases would put your own daughters in a situation of NO SELF RESPECT by thinking it's just fine to piss and pull your pants down in front of men........

Know where else they are acclimated to piss and shit in front of others PRISON you ........t.

Women should have more self respect for themselves leftist c..t parents like you are who whore them out and teach them it's ok to act like a whore.

Shit a whore has more respect for her own body than some c..t leftist teaching their daughter to drop those pants in front of anyone.
You preach respect for women's bodies by using whore and c...t?

dumb bitches like this proves what women won't do but oh put this flipped situation into a man coming in to a females b.r. and omg he raped me, sexually assaulted me, i'm offended whatever dreamed up bs a trendy moron can dream up they will.
If there were as many functional urinals in women’s lavatories as in men’s, there would not be a super long line in theirs.

Ok moron glad you know oh so much and totally don't have the IQ ability to realize what's wrong with this..

So moron do you have a daughter that does it .. Would you approve of your daughter, or sister, mother doing this.....?

&then the stupid bitches wonder why they end up getting raped. We know since your the moron you can't think anything else.

I've done it and I wager my daughter has....she's a grown woman and will use what's available instead of crapping or peeing in her pants. You?

Got any actual data?

OMG you sick fkr, you and the other mental cases would put your own daughters in a situation of NO SELF RESPECT by thinking it's just fine to piss and pull your pants down in front of men........

Know where else they are acclimated to piss and shit in front of others PRISON you ........t.

Women should have more self respect for themselves leftist c..t parents like you are who whore them out and teach them it's ok to act like a whore.

Shit a whore has more respect for her own body than some c..t leftist teaching their daughter to drop those pants in front of anyone.
It's the conservative way...

Non issue.
I think that's what's getting her so upset with the posters on this thread. We aren't freaking out like she is.

Slow news day?
I hope she sues the bejesus out of whoever took that pic.
She's still a victim?!
Do YOU find it appropriate to take pictures of men taking a whizz in the bathroom and plastering it on social media?
DO you?

My daughter and I would have no problem urinating in a crowded men’s lavatory ... if we had to. At such a sporting event, if an asshole like you tries to rape/molest us, I’m sure the decent guys there would come to the rescue.

5faec26404b6ec5b44f03c34b6c66f81.jpg

That would be assholes like you moron......

What a great parent put your daughter in danger by urging her to piss in front of total strangers. LMFAO gawd dam what moron wait until those ILLEGALS watch omfg..

YOu deserve what you got coming to you loser.
Sorry to hear that you are so upset that no one else is as upset as you. Carry on with your silly pearl clutching.

Got any actual data?

The OP is one of those self-hating women.

Non issue.
I think that's what's getting her so upset with the posters on this thread. We aren't freaking out like she is.
She's young, she got those drumsticks from Journey cause her Mom gave them to her.

Slow news day?
I hope she sues the bejesus out of whoever took that pic.
She's still a victim?!
Do YOU find it appropriate to take pictures of men taking a whizz in the bathroom and plastering it on social media?
DO you?
Just be glad it isn't smell-o-vision...

Non issue.

This I know for a fact. The fact I am presenting is solid and can not be disputed. Any place that alchohol, specifically beer is being served to huge crowds of people one will surly see a member of the opposit sex pissing in their bathroom. This is different in that these are typically drunk adults where as a man dressed as a woman using woman’s facilities is weird to most people. And it’s weird for kids to.

Non issue.

This I know for a fact. The fact I am presenting is solid and can not be disputed. Any place that alchohol, specifically beer is being served to huge crowds of people one will surly see a member of the opposit sex pissing in their bathroom. This is different in that these are typically drunk adults where as a man dressed as a woman using woman’s facilities is weird to most people. And it’s weird for kids to.
Many years ago when folks that had lived through the depression, and this was the 1960's, using a community terlit was by no means a moment of shame, it was just a part of being human.

Forum List

Back