Red tsunami Trump photos show rallies packed to the gills

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Red Tsunami? Trump Photos Show Rallies Packed To The Gills!
President Trump has blitzed across the country with Make America Great Again campaign rallies in the last two weeks before the historic midterm elections, and the attendance has been stunning.
trumprallycrowd.jpg

Watch the shit for brains come out slurring their dreamed up bs world of lies, they think is really real.
Like the pics are fake bahhahaha.

Truth hurts don't it RED TSUNAMI coming like it or not.......

The only way the DEMS win cheating and stealing it.

Yet Oblama helped people campaign while president and the Republicans complained he was always campaigning...Yet I don't care what the hell they do with their time on the planet yet it is annoying to hear and see so much vindictive hypocrisy by both sides it like really turns me off Dude..

Yet Oblama helped people campaign while president and the Republicans complained he was always campaigning...Yet I don't care what the hell they do with their time on the planet yet it is annoying to hear and see so much vindictive hypocrisy by both sides it like really turns me off Dude..
Try growing a pair.
Moonglow is a male. He doesnt grow breasts like you.

Try growing a pair.
Boy, the saying refers to balls. Sounds like you need a pair too.

Try growing a pair.
Boy, the saying refers to balls. Sounds like you need a pair too.
Why are you interested in someones balls? Are you gay? Dont worry I support your right to marry another gay male.

Forum List

Back