Female friend who agreed to treat me to dinner for my birthday on saturday just sent me a text and

cancelled lol

Bitch talking about her finances are tight right now. So now I have to take myself out on saturday but not sure where. I would have taken it a lot better if she had called me so I may not be talking to her for a while. But I refused to sit in the house in my underwear on saturday night and will be out somewhere
Is your birthday tomorrow or next Saturday?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My birthday is next Saturday. I'll be 36.

It's today and of course the first birthday text comes from my annoying ass mother
OK...that DID make me laugh. LOL

I did end up getting a birthday text from the person I wanted it just wasn't first

cancelled lol

Bitch talking about her finances are tight right now. So now I have to take myself out on saturday but not sure where. I would have taken it a lot better if she had called me so I may not be talking to her for a while. But I refused to sit in the house in my underwear on saturday night and will be out somewhere
Dude, are you JR's sock?

-Geaux

cancelled lol

put clothes on

229d6c1d78960ee957edf026a7c9b257.jpg

cancelled lol

Remind her that it doesn't cost anything to let you eat her out?
And don’t forget to tell her about the peach pie bonus round.

cancelled lol

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's today and of course the first birthday text comes from my annoying ass mother

I did end up getting a birthday text from the person I wanted it just wasn't first
The good thing though is that you got it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I pray that you are having you a safe and awesome day! :) :) :)

cancelled lol

I wrote off birthdays a long time ago! Just another day, I want adult fun I live in the city that's available any time day or night! Facebook makes it so easy it almost takes the fun out of it!

cancelled lol

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Having a great day. Found a Macy's with tall man sizes:)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is a cute associate helping you get fitted?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No the cute associate just told me where the tall section was and my favorite color was on the shelf..........red

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No the cute associate just told me where the tall section was and my favorite color was on the shelf..........red
I have refrained from being my old self since my divorce, all this talk about cute associates makes me think. Why am I not just being me and having a good time. Why shouldn't I take advantage of willing young women! 23 year old me was kind of a dick but he had more friends and a better time. Maybe there is nothing wrong with philandering. None of my friends wives let them hang with me now! If you are going to do the time might as well do the crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cancelled lol

hqdefault.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly

61l6GKb8swL._SY445_.jpg

cancelled lol

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She was a freak on my B-day.

Forum List

Back