Female friend who agreed to treat me to dinner for my birthday on saturday just sent me a text and

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
cancelled lol

Bitch talking about her finances are tight right now. So now I have to take myself out on saturday but not sure where. I would have taken it a lot better if she had called me so I may not be talking to her for a while. But I refused to sit in the house in my underwear on saturday night and will be out somewhere

Dear FBJ,
Sorry I upset you so much you had to take it to your favorite playpen The USMB. Since you insist on separate checks and sometimes demand I pay your way...I decided to text you that funds are tight and I cannot meet you. I would have called, but your snivels grate on my nerves and when you suck your snot up your nose while whining, I barf a little bit in my mouth having to listen to it. Fear not...next birthday, you will finally be 14!

Maybe another time. Lets do a raincheck, shall we? (text sarcasm)

Yours truly,
Bitch That Refuses To Support Your Sorry Ass

Dear FBJ,
Sorry I upset you so much you had to take it to your favorite playpen The USMB. Since you insist on separate checks and sometimes demand I pay your way...I decided to text you that funds are tight and I cannot meet you. I would have called, but your snivels grate on my nerves and when you suck your snot up your nose while whining, I barf a little bit in my mouth having to listen to it. Fear not...next birthday, you will finally be 14!

Yours truly,

Can u put a passion mark on my dick for me birthday?

damn, that sucks bro. You ain't got no family?

Yes but for some reason the family didn't do the birthday treat this year for no one so I was glad I had a backup plan.

So now I have to pretend I have plans for saturday night

I have to admit, FBJ, you’re always good for a laugh. Even if you’re not intending to be funny.

Dear FBJ,

Yours truly,
You heartless bitch..

Dear FBJ,

Yours truly,
You heartless bitch..

Think I may go to the Oriental Massage place

Dear FBJ,

Yours truly,
You heartless bitch..

TMI, Tyrone.

Dear FBJ,

Yours truly,
You heartless bitch..

TMI, Tyrone.
I know "oriental" isn't used anymore.

Dear FBJ,

Yours truly,
You heartless bitch..

TMI, Tyrone.

what's wrong with a oriental woman massaging my upper back with her toes????

Dear FBJ,

Yours truly,

Can u put a passion mark on my dick for me birthday?

I'll brand your dick for your birthday if you want. You have to hold it, though. All I'm touching is the branding iron.

All I have is "Bar B" I hope that's ok. My fire and branding iron are ready. :)

Forum List

Back