Female bishop charged with DUI and text-driving in death of cyclist

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If found guilty this monster deserves execution, but since she's a woman she'll prolly get probation.

Maryland bishop facing manslaughter charge in custody CNS News

jan 10 2015
BALTIMORE (AP) — In a spectacular fall from grace, Maryland's second-highest ranking Episcopal leader and the first female bishop in her diocese was charged with drunken driving and manslaughter after fatally striking a cyclist in late December.

Heather Cook, 58, turned herself in to authorities Friday, according to her attorney, David Irwin. Online court records show Cook's bail was set at $2.5 million. It was unclear late Friday whether she had posted bail. A trial is scheduled for Feb. 6.

Prosecutors say Cook was texting on her cellphone when she veered and struck Palermo from behind in a residential neighborhood in northern Baltimore. The impact threw him onto the car's hood and windshield, and he landed on a curb. Mosby said Cook went to her nearby home before returning. After she was taken to a police station, Cook was given a breath test, according to charging documents.

In addition to felony vehicular manslaughter, Cook was charged with criminal negligent manslaughter, failure to remain at the scene of an accident resulting in serious injury and death, using a text messaging device that resulted in an accident and three drunken driving charges. If convicted of all charges, Cook could face more than 20 years in prison.

• Banned
This woman is a psychopath with no concern for the lives of others. Make her do the air dance.

A high-ranking bishop should not even be drinking to excess period.

Most biblical bishop ever :spinner:

Regarding office of Bishop to have one wife.
When one consults STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE, an amazing piece of evidence becomes revealed. In most cases, the word for ONE in the Greek is "heis" (hice), meaning the primary numeral "1". Yet, in the references to "ONE WIFE", the Greek word for ONE is not that word for the primary numeral "1". Indeed, in those three cases, ONE is "mia" (mee'-ah), meaning "one" or "first".

How many wives does she have? :scared1:

Sounds like an honest accident to me.

I would give her 2-3 years, make her pay a fine, and let her seek redemption afterwards.

Last edited:
The Episcopalians split over same sex marriage so she might have a few wives.

Sounds like an honest accident to me.
I would give her 2-3 years, make her pay a fine, and let her seek redemption afterwards.​

Accident???? You stupid jackass!!! She was driving drunk and text-driving. She knew full well she was endangering everyone else on the roads but she didn't care. I'd love to pull the switch on her and watch her boil.

I often bicycle so these stories always make me feel very sorry for the victims.

I'm a bicyclis toot but i generally stay off car roads, esp busy ones. My city has a lot of 12' wide concrete bike roads and i do 10 miles on them most days.

Forum List

Back