Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

Well, you, unlike RightWinger, you at least posted something other than sophomoric pics, thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing much there that I would consider an accomplishment, not to mention a lot of it is utter bullshit.. openness? No lobbyists?

Come on.... I'm a big picture guy.. I see 16% unemployment, Obamacare, feckless/non-existent foreign policy and monthly deficits that exceed the 2007 FY deficit and a crumbling dollar.

Last edited:
The question's still pending.. whenever you can get past the pointless hero worship and give some examples of BHO's accomplishments, I'd be willing to treat you with some seriousness.

Till then.... here ya go... I shant hold my breath though.

:lol:

Thanks Soggy...I knew I could count on you

8-28-09-fish-hooked.jpg

OK....who is next?

I didn't see Reagan or the Bushies win a NOBEL PRIZE

Still waiting on you to cite, I dunno, one accomplishment. I see all the cute pictures, but something of substance would be refreshing.... we're all waiting...

Let's review how this game is played

I post accomplishment after accomplishment and you reply FAIL to each one. Seems like a waste of bandwidth doesn't it?

8-28-09-fish-hooked.jpg

OK....who is next?

Still waiting on you to cite, I dunno, one accomplishment. I see all the cute pictures, but something of substance would be refreshing.... we're all waiting...

I post accomplishment after accomplishment and you reply FAIL to each one. Seems like a waste of bandwidth doesn't it?

one accomplishment from who?
Obama?
I wrote this thread asking the same thing
GWB?
as far as I know he is not running for president, but he also allowed me to bring home about 100.00 a week more in 2003 than I did in 2002
Damn good to me

well one thing he did is stop the biggest destruction to the financial section of this country and world that has happened since the great depression.
He saves the banks and GM.
He got us mostly out of Iraq.
He has a plan for afghanistan, something Bush didn't have.
Hes fighting terrorist not nation building by putting our puppet in power.
hes passed a Health care bill, something the last 4 presidents tried to do but couldn't that is said to save like 120 billion over the next few years.
He got rid of dadt
He dealt with the biggest OIL disaster of our times and made the oil company pay for it instead of the tax payers.
He's fought a republican group of congress and senators that have just said no from day one to try and block anything that our nation needed.
I'm sure there is a lot more, but I don't want to cause you writers cramp as you try to turn everything into new history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He improved his golf game by six strokes.....

well one thing he did is stop the biggest destruction to the financial section of this country and world that has happened since the great depression.
He saves the banks and GM.
He got us mostly out of Iraq.
He has a plan for afghanistan, something Bush didn't have.
Hes fighting terrorist not nation building by putting our puppet in power.
hes passed a Health care bill, something the last 4 presidents tried to do but couldn't that is said to save like 120 billion over the next few years.
He got rid of dadt
He dealt with the biggest OIL disaster of our times and made the oil company pay for it instead of the tax payers.
He's fought a republican group of congress and senators that have just said no from day one to try and block anything that our nation needed.
I'm sure there is a lot more, but I don't want to cause you writers cramp as you try to turn everything into new history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He improved his golf game by six strokes.....

TO mnbasketball

Tarp: GWB

Afgahn: on going
I do not know who the or what a puppet is. The people of Iraq have had free elections

Saved 120 billion per year by tax collection for 10
spending 7
and
saving 500 billion from Medicare
ok, anyone could have said that, I mean anyone

I do not recall the tax payers ever paying for an oil spill, but I do recall us paying today for BHO no drill policy
DADT is an item i have no comment on. Thats a Clinton deal and as long as congress went with it, thats the way it is suppose to work
thats all?

Blacks4Barack MORE NEWS !

The 244 ACCOMPLISHMENTS of PRESIDENT OBAMA

I was wondering how long it would take for a list like this to pop up. I've seen them a few times. I have to admit, as much as I'm not a supporter of Obama, it's an impressive list that makes me look forward to the 2012 campaign. I just might vote for him this time.

So, in reality, you are a typical liberal, already having voted for Obama previously, and are playing the same wolf in sheep clothing that other liberals like to play.

Thanks for the post. Good to know.

Not much at all, unless you count exposing yourself as a fraud who is nothing like what he claimed to be when he was a candidate.

I see nothing but a list of reasons not to re-Elect him.

Gotcha!

Now to throw out a little more bait.........

125415_Norway_Obama_Nobel_O.JPG

The question's still pending.. whenever you can get past the pointless hero worship and give some examples of BHO's accomplishments, I'd be willing to treat you with some seriousness.

8-28-09-fish-hooked.jpg

OK....who is next?

I see you put a lot of stock in awards that are given to terrorists. Now be sure to face Washington tonight when you get on your knees to pray to your ossiah, so you're facing the right direction, you shitsucker.

8-28-09-fish-hooked.jpg

OK....who is next?

I see you put a lot of stock in awards that are given to terrorists. Now be sure to face Washington tonight when you get on your knees to pray to your ossiah, so you're facing the right direction, you shitsucker.

Nobel Prize. :eusa_whistle:

one accomplishment from who?
Obama?
I wrote this thread asking the same thing
GWB?
as far as I know he is not running for president, but he also allowed me to bring home about 100.00 a week more in 2003 than I did in 2002
Damn good to me

Like I said.....unless you are willing to openly discuss accomplishments, this is all a waste of bandwidth

Otherwise it is just smack talk'n ........but I like smack talk'n with righties

8-28-09-fish-hooked.jpg

OK....who is next?

Nobel Prize. :eusa_whistle:

And one he has FAILED to live up to. Should he be FORCED to give it back?:eusa_think:

I have another one that is always fun on this board..

You ask "What has Obama done that warrants his re-election

I will reply....He won the Nobel Peace Prize

Now, this is where it gets interesting....rightwingers will flock to the thread denouncing the Nobel Prize committee and then use the "Go Advanced" button and post crazy guys smilies like this one :cuckoo:

are you effin kidding me....I'm not wasting two seconds looking for a link.....Here's my reply.

I will see your 1 :cuckoo: and raise you 5 more ..... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's their award,they give it to whoever they want....I just thought you needed to have done something special or noteworthy to get one.Not just be the best community organizer on your block...

Last edited:

Now, this is where it gets interesting....rightwingers will flock to the thread denouncing the Nobel Prize committee and then use the "Go Advanced" button and post crazy guys smilies like this one :cuckoo:

are you effin kidding me....I'm not wasting two seconds looking for a link.....Here's my reply.

I will see your 1 :cuckoo: and raise you 5 more ..... :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's their award,they give it to whoever they want....I just thought you needed to have done something special or noteworthy to get one.Not just be the best community organizer on your block...

you win
thats desperation tom think that award means anything as it was presented and to who it was presented

you win
thats desperation tom think that award means anything as it was presented and to who it was presented

It is shocking that REAL Americans would not celebrate a fellow American winning a prestigious award

But then again, you don't believe he is American either

Wait, there is more. BHO just approved a deal with Mexico to allow their truckers to run in the US. No mention of border control or drug smuggling but open accesss for Mexican trucks. The truck do not meet US safety standards, drivers don't speak English, cargo's are 100% inspected (do you think maybe drugs) and the insanity goes on. Those of us in Texas and other border states are sick of this constant giving in. Where is the Republican leadership?

Forum List

Back