Fellow americans: What has bho done as president that warrants his re-election?

Blacks4Barack MORE NEWS !

The 244 ACCOMPLISHMENTS of PRESIDENT OBAMA

I was wondering how long it would take for a list like this to pop up. I've seen them a few times. I have to admit, as much as I'm not a supporter of Obama, it's an impressive list that makes me look forward to the 2012 campaign. I just might vote for him this time.

It's completely irrelevant what he's done to be re-elected. What did he do to warrant being elected in the first place? What did Bush do to warrant being re-elected? What did Reagan do to warrant being re-elected?

The answer to all of the above is: Nothing. But re-election years are not about what the incumbent has done to warrant being re-elected. They are about the same thing that as any other election. Which is the lesser of two evils? What difference does it make what he's done to warrant being re-elected? When the GOP candidate is finally nominated take each person as an individual and make the decision which you feel is going to be best over the next four years. Or pick a third option if you don't like those two.

Or are you going to start an "Anyone but Obama" campaign?

That's exactly whats going to happen.

The Republicans are following a very clear playbook they used with Clinton.

-Call the man every name in the book.
-Bray on him not being a "legitimate" President.
-Shut down government.
-Impeach..and try to remove from office.

That's what's happened and what's coming.
The republicans learned that from the dimwits, they are the best at it because they can never win on merit.

In celebrating Obamacare we have to look at the following..

30 Million formerly uninsured Americans will now have Obamacare coverage
Millions of Americans who were denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions can than Obamacare
Millions of Americans who work for small business or are self employed can now afford Obamacare
Emergency Rooms will no longer serve as primary care facilities
Young Americans can continue on their parents insurance until they are 26 thanks to Obamacare
Obamacare Insurance pools will be set up so Americans can keep down costs

What about those Americans who were turned down for health insurance due to pre-existing conditions? Thank Bushcare
What about Americans who went bankrupt or lost their homes because of medical bills? Thank Bushcare
How about those trapped in low paying jobs because they could not give up their insurance? Thank Bushcare
How about young people who risked being uninsured because they could not afford an individual policy? Thank Bushcare
What about those who die because they cannot afford a transplant? Thank Jan Brewer

obama-signs-health-care-bill.jpg

Great day for Obamacare!!

The republicans learned that from the dimwits, they are the best at it because they can never win on merit.

So you're saying that the republicans are in a position where they cannot win on merit? And you're saying that this tactic should be now praised?

Midcan....

Your post?
No offense...but he has been in office for 800 days.....reciting 245 things that he did in 800 days is nice and all....but we can recite 245 things ANY president does during 800 days in office.

And we can word it in a way where each individual thing is seen as great and wonderful.

Last edited:
If you think that it couldnt be done then you are just not worthy of the effort.

No offense...but only a partisan hack would think it could not be done for every president since Washington.

Jeeze...

In other words, it can't be done so you're going to try to deflect with personal smears. :lol:

I'd be surprised if someone could come up with 20 things Bush did in 800 days in office. He was on vacation for 600 of them.

If you think that it couldnt be done then you are just not worthy of the effort.

No offense...but only a partisan hack would think it could not be done for every president since Washington.

Jeeze...

In other words, it can't be done so you're going to try to deflect with personal smears. :lol:

I'd be surprised if someone could come up with 20 things Bush did in 800 days in office. He was on vacation for 600 of them.

No....

You see...you are making a very partisan statement.....on vacation 600 of his first 800 days....

There is not a single modern day President that does not work enough to do 245 things in his fist 800 days...and to be honest......the man was re-elected after his first 1450 days....so something tells me he did plenty...

But for me to do what Midcan did? No interest. Only the partisan would think that Bush did not do 245 things that can be touted as great and wonderful during his frist 800 days....

So it is not a deflection......I saw very little value in Carter as President....likely, in my eyes, the least accomplishing President in the past 100 years....but I have no doubt I can list 245 things that many people would see as great and wonderful that he accomplished during his first 800 days.

That does not make a great President...it shows a President is working as he should be.....nothing more.

Midcan....

Your post?
No offense...but he has been in office for 800 days.....reciting 245 things that he did in 800 days is nice and all....but we can recite 245 things ANY president does during 800 days in office.

And we can word it in a way where each individual thing is seen as great and wonderful.

Jarhead alot of that stuff was not good either

Midcan....

Your post?

Jarhead alot of that stuff was not good either

I agree....but that is a matter of opinion.
I was not addressing the virtues of his actions.....I was addressing how diingenuous Midcans post was.

STIMULUS?
GM?
CHRYSLER
SHUTTING DOWN OIL PRODUCTION?
GITMO?
OBAMA CARE?

I really am interested in why people think this person should be re-elected

Replace 1 imbecile in chief, and prevented another Retard from entering office.:lol:

And you vote?
what we on the right have trouble understanding is simple.
You have the right as well as all of the information one could use to make these choices with and you come up with that as your answer

GWB was so much a better president in every way one should look at these things and just because you was told different for 8 years with no reasoning why, you believe it

And this is exactly why your system(2-party) doesn't work lol. both sides are just as corrupt, so it doesn't matter how much information or who you choose. all you have to argue about is which candidate is less corrupt because "We The People" is a foreign language to anyone in power now lol.

You see...you are making a very partisan statement.

Yeah, because independents like me are so partisan. :doubt:

....on vacation 600 of his first 800 days....

Perhaps you don't understand the artistic value of hyperbole and sarcasm. Either way, surely you cannot doubt that Bush took a disproportionate amount of vacation time.

There is not a single modern day President that does not work enough to do 245 things in his fist 800 days...and to be honest......the man was re-elected after his first 1450 days....so something tells me he did plenty...

Listen, you're the one who said that there are such things that can be listed. So put your money where your mouth is. List them.

But for me to do what Midcan did? No interest.

Then do not bother saying things when you refuse to support them.

Only the partisan would think that Bush did not do 245 things that can be touted as great and wonderful during his frist 800 days....

Untrue, and I'm living proof. Because I'm not a partisan. I'm an independent centrist. And I doubt that Bush did 245 things in his first 800ish days that could be so listed.

So it is not a deflection.

Yes, it is.

I saw very little value in Carter as President....likely, in my eyes, the least accomplishing President in the past 100 years....but I have no doubt I can list 245 things that many people would see as great and wonderful that he accomplished during his first 800 days.

Okay, then prove it. List 245 things that Carter did that were noteworthy in his first 800 days. Because I doubt he did as many things either.

That does not make a great President...it shows a President is working as he should be.....nothing more.

Good job tearing down a straw man. Nobody ever said that Obama was a great President because of the aforementioned list. The discussion is about what he's done to warrant re-election. Huge difference. One does not have to be a "great" President to warrant re-electing them. As a matter of fact, if you notice, I said I might consider voting for him this time. I didn't before, and I'm not generally a fan of Obama. But I have to give credit where it's due (you know, the partisan thing to do).

OK gekaap...

Fair enough......but I saw Midcan answering RW who was touting Obama as a great President.

SO I am at fault for misreading the reason for her response.

I do not have the time or desire to list 245 things Bush did in his first 800 days....but I am sure he did or he never would have won re-election.

But I see your point.

Move on.

Replace 1 imbecile in chief, and prevented another Retard from entering office.:lol:

And you vote?
what we on the right have trouble understanding is simple.
You have the right as well as all of the information one could use to make these choices with and you come up with that as your answer

GWB was so much a better president in every way one should look at these things and just because you was told different for 8 years with no reasoning why, you believe it

And this is exactly why your system(2-party) doesn't work lol. both sides are just as corrupt, so it doesn't matter how much information or who you choose. all you have to argue about is which candidate is less corrupt because "We The People" is a foreign language to anyone in power now lol.

Do you vote?

Gotcha!

Now to throw out a little more bait.........

125415_Norway_Obama_Nobel_O.JPG

The question's still pending.. whenever you can get past the pointless hero worship and give some examples of BHO's accomplishments, I'd be willing to treat you with some seriousness.

Till then.... here ya go... I shant hold my breath though.

:lol:

Thanks Soggy...I knew I could count on you

8-28-09-fish-hooked.jpg

OK....who is next?

I didn't see Reagan or the Bushies win a NOBEL PRIZE

Still waiting on you to cite, I dunno, one accomplishment. I see all the cute pictures, but something of substance would be refreshing.... we're all waiting...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back