feeling grimmer about obama chances today

maybe that true but obama need his base and from reports he not going to get them out. that why i think although he level or ahead in reg. he behind so much in lv vote in national polls

We will see .national polls mean shit . State polls are all tied up & are with in margin . It a race .
i know what you mean but frankly man without good turn out ec will reflect nc . you can,t lose nv so badly to be able to win ev. can,t happen man

I agree , no turn out no win.

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .
So the numbers are deceiving .

You might want to tell that to Ralph Reed

Decker, I appreciate your candor.

Plant, what are you smoking, youre now hoping intolerance leads obama to victory?

Sorry, but im one of those true christians and my vote has neen cast for romney. Yyou are gonna be disappointed.
i am honest and i tried to stay confident but i am still conivced that whole election changed in denver and sadly national polls still reflect that.

i just sense obama going to lose now.

:laugh2: no they don't. :laugh2:

analysis of polls say differently. margins of error and more have the President with an edge. Too close for some people to call...but I say Obama looks like the best bet.

Odds favor the President

^ :lmao: :laugh2: :lol:

Dainty is utterly unpersuasive today.

Today is much like -- always.

:laugh2:

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin
maybe that true but obama need his base and from reports he not going to get them out. that why i think although he level or ahead in reg. he behind so much in lv vote in national polls

Obama's base in the states that matter is intact and surging with confidence.

:lol:

Dante's little fuck buddy agrees

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .
So the numbers are deceiving .

You might want to tell that to Ralph Reed

Most Christians on the right do not trust Romney. They hate the President.

Hate: It's the red meat fed to the christian right by people like Ralph Reed.

Hate trumps (pun intended) most every other emotion.

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin

Remind you of anyone?

baghdad-bob.jpg

We will see .national polls mean shit . State polls are all tied up & are with in margin . It a race .
i know what you mean but frankly man without good turn out ec will reflect nc . you can,t lose nv so badly to be able to win ev. can,t happen man

I agree , no turn out no win.

Turnout is a handful of states.

I've been pushing the Evangelical versus Union push in Ohio. Most posters here just shout talking points

Sorry, I don't see even close to the same level of enthusiasm for Barack Obama this year as was evident back in 2008 among his "base". I don't think the young vote is going to turn out in the historic levels they did back then, nor do I think we'll be getting the same turnout of black voters.

Four years of the "reality" of Barack Obabma have dampened the fervor substantially.

Deck, there shouldn't be Republican or Democrat Christians. There should be Christians that vote the Bible. And the Bible is quite clear on the issue of forcing Israel to give up it's land. God said He would kick whoever tries it's ass Himself! He is adamant on the subject, and we have a President that is insisting on Israel dividing it's land! Obama's NWO (Jewish) friends in Brussels have declared that Israel won't exist ten years from now! ( God sees it differently. :) )
God will judge the Nations and we will be held culpable if we support a man that is against God's people.
Obama's Arab spring is Israel's nightmare.

Sorry, I don't see even close to the same level of enthusiasm for Barack Obama this year as was evident back in 2008 among his "base". I don't think the young vote is going to turn out in the historic levels they did back then, nor do I think we'll be getting the same turnout of black voters.

Four years of the "reality" of Barack Obabma have dampened the fervor substantially.
well i agree base won,t come in high numbers he needs to help him i fear

i don,t even think romney that good a canidate but he going to win because of gop hate to getting rid of obama and obama turnout not coming out

Bad economy, looming tax increases, Obamacare, Libya cover up, etc.....yeah, his bullshit is catching up to him now.
well don,t agree it been bs and he done lot of good but it look like he going to lose now

Facts are decker is ignoring credible analysis and lying through omission.

Spotting the lying through omission tactic is a sure way to ferret out partisan trolls who claim to be Fair and Balanced. :lol:

So like FOX News, they don't even know it. They might even believe their own bullshit.

At least Dante links to Cassidy and 538 and give reasons for an argument in what he favors

Deck, there shouldn't be Republican or Democrat Christians. There should be Christians that vote the Bible. And the Bible is quite clear on the issue of forcing Israel to give up it's land. God said He would kick whoever tries it's ass Himself! He is adamant on the subject, and we have a President that is insisting on Israel dividing it's land! Obama's NWO (Jewish) friends in Brussels have declared that Israel won't exist ten years from now! ( God sees it differently. :) )
God will judge the Nations and we will be held culpable if we support a man that is against God's people.
Obama's Arab spring is Israel's nightmare.
well i can,t comment too much on christans as i am not regious myself so would not wish to judge that debate

all i know is obama to me not gone against isreal and most often then not has gone to support them

in end though none of this matters as he likley to lose election anyway and gop will get their wish.

Bad economy, looming tax increases, Obamacare, Libya cover up, etc.....yeah, his bullshit is catching up to him now.
well don,t agree it been bs and he done lot of good but it look like he going to lose now

Facts are decker is ignoring credible analysis and lying through omission.

Spotting the lying through omission tactic is a sure way to ferret out partisan trolls who claim to be Fair and Balanced. :lol:

So like FOX News, they don't even know it. They might even believe their own bullshit.

At least Dante links to Cassidy and 538 and give reasons for an argument in what he favors
really piss off with this me a being trolling or me being liar crap. I am not basing on this view with no evidence. i have look at abc poll, ram poll, gallip poll,nbc polls, read left wing paper like guardian and other paper like telegraph . i read all sorts of media and don,t base this on trolling or pretending to be someone i am not

i am a liberal who wants obama to win but facts are man that polls are bad and it not based on no evidence but on polls and the media

i hate fox and would never buy that gop bs so don,t put me with that nutty crowd.

i see it as i see it. i don,t bs with either gop or liberal. i want obama to win but i am not going to make it good when it not.

LOL, oops you lost your impairment for a moment, again. You are so full of shit!

Forum List

Back