feeling grimmer about obama chances today

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .
So the numbers are deceiving .
maybe but i am not sure

gary young of guardian in uk said most brutal thing. he said three weeks ago people in va who were dem said obama was going to win for sure. the same people he talked to now were far less confident and begening to fear the worse

in my view first debate changed election and probally sadly for good in romney favour

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin
maybe that true but obama need his base and from reports he not going to get them out. that why i think although he level or ahead in reg. he behind so much in lv vote in national polls

Remember true Christians are not voting for a Mormon it's that simple, no one is talking about it . They are not voting obama ,they will stay home . Latinos are not voting romney .

I have no idea what you're even talking about, dude. I'm a christian and I go to a huge church (5,000+)....people at my church are in for Romney. Yes, we would like to have a true Christian, but we know he sure beats what we have now. :eusa_whistle:

We will see , we have Churches on every corner . Still no yard signs ,no door knocking .

Decker, I appreciate your candor.

Plant, what are you smoking, youre now hoping intolerance leads obama to victory?

Sorry, but im one of those true christians and my vote has neen cast for romney. Yyou are gonna be disappointed.
i am honest and i tried to stay confident but i am still conivced that whole election changed in denver and sadly national polls still reflect that.

i just sense obama going to lose now.

maybe but i am not sure

gary young of guardian in uk said most brutal thing. he said three weeks ago people in va who were dem said obama was going to win for sure. the same people he talked to now were far less confident and begening to fear the worse

in my view first debate changed election and probally sadly for good in romney favour

I have no facts to back it up , but I do live in the Bible Belt Arkansas & they are not interested in this election . No yard signs , I'm a contractor so I talk to a lot of older people , that's just my take . Feels a lot different then McCain / Palin
maybe that true but obama need his base and from reports he not going to get them out. that why i think although he level or ahead in reg. he behind so much in lv vote in national polls

We will see .national polls mean shit . State polls are all tied up & are with in margin . It a race .

I have no idea what you're even talking about, dude. I'm a christian and I go to a huge church (5,000+)....people at my church are in for Romney. Yes, we would like to have a true Christian, but we know he sure beats what we have now. :eusa_whistle:
truth be told is might not matter with romney lead as it is

Uninformed Christians may not be voting for a Mormon, but I guarantee you that informed Christians have a firm grasp on where God stands on Israel, and where Obama stands.
Give me a Mormon that embraces Israel over an Arab Spring loving President any day!

And don't forget abortion on demand. True Christians will be voting to stop the slaughter of innocents.

What business does a true Christian have voting for a man who's creed is, 'There is no God but Allah'.

True Christians would never ever ever ever ever vote for a man that stands in front of the world and proclaims that Jesus isn't necessary to get to Heaven. That his good works will get him there.

Do not let Mormon dogma stand in the way of voting out Ishmael.

The facr is, plant is wrong. True christians(right wingers like me) hav e no issuewith mormons...but.arkansas.still has alot of.dixecrats...they werent gonna vote for.romney anyway

Bad economy, looming tax increases, Obamacare, Libya cover up, etc.....yeah, his bullshit is catching up to him now.

We will see .national polls mean shit . State polls are all tied up & are with in margin . It a race .
i know what you mean but frankly man without good turn out ec will reflect nc . you can,t lose nv so badly to be able to win ev. can,t happen man

Bad economy, looming tax increases, Obamacare, Libya cover up, etc.....yeah, his bullshit is catching up to him now.
well don,t agree it been bs and he done lot of good but it look like he going to lose now

Uninformed Christians may not be voting for a Mormon, but I guarantee you that informed Christians have a firm grasp on where God stands on Israel, and where Obama stands.
Give me a Mormon that embraces Israel over an Arab Spring loving President any day!

And don't forget abortion on demand. True Christians will be voting to stop the slaughter of innocents.

What business does a true Christian have voting for a man who's creed is, 'There is no God but Allah'.

True Christians would never ever ever ever ever vote for a man that stands in front of the world and proclaims that Jesus isn't necessary to get to Heaven. That his good works will get him there.

Do not let Mormon dogma stand in the way of voting out Ishmael.
i think many gop christans will vote for romney due to their hate of obama. mormon thing won,t get in the way of that

maybe but i am not sure

Friday, October 26 2012
Evangelical Landslide for Romney

Mark Tooley of the Weekly Standard says, “Although not widely noticed, Mitt Romney seems to be on his way to capturing as much of the white evangelical vote as George W. Bush famously did in 2004. Bush got 79 percent. A Pew poll conducted before the first presidential debate had Romney getting 74 percent of white evangelicals versus 19 percent for Obama”.

Meridian Magazine - Evangelical Landslide for Romney - Meridian Magazine - LDS, Mormon and Latter-day Saint News and Views

Fail.

LOL

maybe but i am not sure

Obama's base in the states that matter is intact and surging with confidence.

:lol:

Decker, I appreciate your candor.

Plant, what are you smoking, youre now hoping intolerance leads obama to victory?

Sorry, but im one of those true christians and my vote has neen cast for romney. Yyou are gonna be disappointed.
i am honest and i tried to stay confident but i am still conivced that whole election changed in denver and sadly national polls still reflect that.

i just sense obama going to lose now.

:laugh2: no they don't. :laugh2:

analysis of polls say differently. margins of error and more have the President with an edge. Too close for some people to call...but I say Obama looks like the best bet.

Odds favor the President

Forum List

Back