Feel Sorry For Paul Ryan?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this would be a disaster!!!

To Enter The Presidential Race… At The RNC Convention?!?

2411b398a70a86af5e8722031301f679

Kosar
Featured Contributor

1-1024x555.jpeg

Regardless of how the New York Republican presidential primary goes, it’s possible that conservative businessman Donald J. Trump could end up short of the 1,237 delegates needed to secure the nomination, and instead have to face a contested RNC convention in Cleveland, Ohio later this summer.

Now, it’s been leaked that GOP mega-donor Charles Koch has told friends privately that the leading option for a candidate at the convention is House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), and he would be a “shoo-in” to win the nomination.

Ryan, who was Mitt Romney’s VP running mate in 2012, has been a favorite of the Koch family for years, and with potentially billions of dollars to spend on this election cycle, their influence across the party establishment and the conservative movement is vast.

Read more: BREAKING NEWS: Another Republican To Enter The Presidential Race... At The RNC Convention?!?

"GTP"
There Are Devils In Both Parties!
images (9).jpg

I feel sorry that he has to grow that stupid beard so he doesn't look like a teenager .

If the fact that money didn't rule our politics wasn't clear enough already, the fact that a couple of rich assholes can blatantly try and force their candidate in to the nomination is both sad and disgusting. Even if he is miles better than the dumpster fire that is the current GOP candidates.

I think he'd be crazy, but what's crazier is that he proposed a tax cut and was called a RINO. We might as well elect the crook, because at least she's sane

Ryans in trouble because even through he is nutz, he does understand that the tea party's ideas are unworkable in a modern civilization. The dumbest people in this country that want to live like backwards hicks are what he has to deal with and it is sad for America.

He said he wasn't going to do it. Not like he isn't full of bullshit though..
He doesn't want to step on Romney's toes
I don't totally dismiss that possibility. I think Mitt would actually like to run the campaign he knows he should, and could, have run. An adult, conservative, pragmatist who is willing to live and let live on social issues. He'd probably lose because disaffected gopers might not turn out, but he might be able to hold the senate by campaigning heavily in states where there are close contests, and he'd raise a billion and a half for the campaign. For the gop it really is all about keeping the senate and shooting down pro-choice judges.

I don't totally dismiss that possibility. I think Mitt would actually like to run the campaign he knows he should, and could, have run. An adult, conservative, pragmatist who is willing to live and let live on social issues. He'd probably lose because disaffected gopers might not turn out, but he might be able to hold the senate by campaigning heavily in states where there are close contests, and he'd raise a billion and a half for the campaign. For the gop it really is all about keeping the senate and shooting down pro-choice judges.
No nothing can stop the GOP from losing the senate. The odds are too stacked against them.

No nothing can stop the GOP from losing the senate. The odds are too stacked against them.
I hope you are right, because if you are not Texas and Indiana may be the templates for the de facto elimination of legal abortions.

I hope you are right, because if you are not Texas and Indiana may be the templates for the de facto elimination of legal abortions.
How so?

How so?
I think 4 justices will uphold the Texas (and Miss and one other states) restrictions on out patient clinics and Indiana's new law. And I sort of doubt Ginsburg has five more years.

Feel sorry for LyinRyan?

Hell no.

He's got a seat at the public trough for life. He cannot lose his job, gets the tax-paid health care he wants to deny Americans and he votes himself a raise every year.

Yo, this would be a disaster!!!

To Enter The Presidential Race… At The RNC Convention?!?

2411b398a70a86af5e8722031301f679

Kosar
Featured Contributor

1-1024x555.jpeg

Regardless of how the New York Republican presidential primary goes, it’s possible that conservative businessman Donald J. Trump could end up short of the 1,237 delegates needed to secure the nomination, and instead have to face a contested RNC convention in Cleveland, Ohio later this summer.

Now, it’s been leaked that GOP mega-donor Charles Koch has told friends privately that the leading option for a candidate at the convention is House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), and he would be a “shoo-in” to win the nomination.

Ryan, who was Mitt Romney’s VP running mate in 2012, has been a favorite of the Koch family for years, and with potentially billions of dollars to spend on this election cycle, their influence across the party establishment and the conservative movement is vast.

Read more: BREAKING NEWS: Another Republican To Enter The Presidential Race... At The RNC Convention?!?

"GTP"
There Are Devils In Both Parties!
View attachment 70685

one of the 3 RUNNING for the office will get the nomination, nobody else..

go take a pill ..

Forum List

Back