Paul Ryan wants any Republican other than Donald Trump in 2024

I just want it remembered I am the OG Never Trumper around here.

Any of these johnny-come-lately Never-Again Trumpers can suck my balls.

/-----/ Rush Limbaugh said it best. Independents are just democrats that don't like being called a democrat. They still vote the same way.

This is why you keep losing elections.

The MAGA base thinks that the best way to win is to make the tent smaller and less appealing to everyone else.

It's absolutely bizarre.

I can't imagine any of you being successful at business.

The anti-Trump movement grows in the Republican party. Buy your NAT hat.

You know all about the “Never Trumpers” – that rump group of Republicans who have loudly spoken out against former President Donald Trump and what he has done to the GOP.

Now meet the “Never-Again Trumpers.”

That’s how former House Speaker Paul Ryan described himself in an interview with ABC News that aired over the weekend. Here’s what he said:
Hardly, the same media whore never Trump RINOs are just getting more air time. The sheer liberal terror of Trump is getting more delicious by the day.

Hardly, the same media whore never Trump RINOs are just getting more air time. The sheer liberal terror of Trump is getting more delicious by the day.
Another braindead Trump cult member who is more concerned about Trump than the Republican party or the country.
I say we send Trump and his cult to Ghana. They can take over Jim Jones compound.

Another braindead Trump cult member who is more concerned about Trump than the Republican party or the country.
I say we send Trump and his cult to Ghana. They can take over Jim Jones compound.
I say you stick your neo-Con bullshit up your ass.
30+ years of Congress putting Americans on the unemployment line must have served you well in terms of cheap labor.

Dontchya just love the way people once praised and often quoted, people frequently referenced for their representation of the GOP are now persona no grata among the Trump fluffers because they dare to speak the truth about the biggest RINO to ever claim to be a Republican...

Trump will likely stay in the lead with polling right into 2023, then when DeSantis comes in. Its gonna be over. Polling will eventually have DeSantis ahead of Trump, but not by much. But I have no idea who the other leading candidates will be behind Trump.

I say you stick your neo-Con bullshit up your ass.
30+ years of Congress putting Americans on the unemployment line must have served you well in terms of cheap labor.

I say we send all Globalist, Neo-Con backstabbers like yourself to the Arctic without clothes.

I say we send all Globalist, Neo-Con backstabbers like yourself to the Arctic without clothes.
You take the clever things I say and substitute with your side comparisons. Why don't you come up with something original?
I know I am your hero, but you should not make it so obvious. It is embarrassing.

Forum List

Back