Paul Ryan wants any Republican other than Donald Trump in 2024

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Paul Ryan is an establishment douchebag who couldn't win a seat even though he used to be the Speaker of the House.

Paul Ryan wants to make one thing crystal clear: He is for any Republican not named Donald Trump in 2024.
“That new swing voter in American politics is the suburban voter, and it’s really clear the suburban voter doesn’t like Trump, but they like Republicans,” the former House speaker said during a recent appearance on Fox Business. “So I think anybody not named Trump, I think is so much more likely to win the White House for us.”
Which is blunt!
Ryan’s assessment comes even as Trump appears not only likely to run again, but is making preparations for what a third bid for president would look like.
As CNN’s Gabby Orr reported on Tuesday, Trump appears to be “accelerating his plans for another presidential campaign,” going as far as to weigh where the campaign would be based (Florida and the Washington, DC, area are the two leading options) and who might help lead the effort (longtime GOP operative Chris LaCivita is seen as one possibility).
Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who left office in 2019 amid the hostile takeover of the Republican Party by Trump, has not been shy about offering his skepticism about the former President running again for the White House.
“Whether he runs or not, I don’t really know if it matters,” Ryan said earlier this month. “He’s not going to be the nominee, I don’t think.”

The rift is growing within the Republican Party. It’s fascinating watching this happen in real time.
It really is not that big. The people on the top are the asses. Most Repub voters want their elected people to be a bit more to the right. As of now the elected are left leaning Repubs. And that is not conservative.

It really is not that big. The people on the top are the asses. Most Repub voters want their elected people to be a bit more to the right. As of now the elected are left leaning Repubs. And that is not conservative.
It’s still fun to watch. :popcorn:

Paul Ryan is an establishment douchebag who couldn't win a seat even though he used to be the Speaker of the House.

Paul Ryan wants to make one thing crystal clear: He is for any Republican not named Donald Trump in 2024.
“That new swing voter in American politics is the suburban voter, and it’s really clear the suburban voter doesn’t like Trump, but they like Republicans,” the former House speaker said during a recent appearance on Fox Business. “So I think anybody not named Trump, I think is so much more likely to win the White House for us.”
Which is blunt!
Ryan’s assessment comes even as Trump appears not only likely to run again, but is making preparations for what a third bid for president would look like.
As CNN’s Gabby Orr reported on Tuesday, Trump appears to be “accelerating his plans for another presidential campaign,” going as far as to weigh where the campaign would be based (Florida and the Washington, DC, area are the two leading options) and who might help lead the effort (longtime GOP operative Chris LaCivita is seen as one possibility).
Ryan, a Wisconsin Republican who left office in 2019 amid the hostile takeover of the Republican Party by Trump, has not been shy about offering his skepticism about the former President running again for the White House.
“Whether he runs or not, I don’t really know if it matters,” Ryan said earlier this month. “He’s not going to be the nominee, I don’t think.”

So do I

just like I wanted someone else in 2016, and 2020.

Trump drove Paul Ryan from the Republican Party
Ryan will back him when the time comes

Liz Cheney has bigger balls than Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz Russia or Mike Pence

Who the fuck cares what has-been ryan "wants"?

He proved himself a traitor when he was speaker. The POS can go fuck himself...AND the horse he rode in on!

LOL

The RW support that McCarthy has to look forward to
Same reason Boehner left

Pelosi is laughing

Trump drove Paul Ryan from the Republican Party
Ryan will back him when the time comes

Liz Cheney has bigger balls than Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz Russia or Mike Pence
You must have really loved Dick Cheney when GW was President.

Which is blunt!
Respect; but why the FUCK do we give a shit about Paul Ryan?

I'd honestly wonder more what Miley Cyrus was up to.

And suffice to say, was never much curious.

Forum List

Back