Feel good video of the day! I love happy endings!

You just literally sexually harassed somebody, fucko.

Maybe quit while you're ahead and slither back into your hole for a while.
Skye is the one celebrating Happy Endings

1700450889894.jpeg

We saw who the aggressor was...
So yeah...it's a happy ending.
We saw a 30 second clip, kind of hard to make a judgement call with only a fraction of the information. It would be nice if we knew more of the story and what lead up to that confrontation.

I will say the little shoulder bump was a stupid move, you signal you’re ready for a physical confrontation but put yourself in a position to be defenseless. If you want to fuck around at least be able to find out

We saw a 30 second clip, kind of hard to make a judgement call with only a fraction of the information. It would be nice if we knew more of the story and what lead up to that confrontation.

I will say the little shoulder bump was a stupid move, you signal you’re ready for a physical confrontation but put yourself in a position to be defenseless. If you want to fuck around at least be able to find out

I'm going off the info we have.
The black guy was the aggressor. Not sure what the toothpick guy expected but he got his ass kicked.

The cultural enricher harasses the wrong person. :)

Without context no way to know who is the good guy and who is the bad guy. I don't feel good watching somebody get beaten up without knowing why. Sometimes physical violence is necessary but honestly this doesn't look like one of them.

It is actually a poignant lesson in street fighting. If the two people are that close...a quick punch is almost impossible to block or dodge.....If you are this close in a violent confrontation you should either be punching or backing away, ....the Black guy learned that lesson the hard way.

Indeed! :04:

"There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quick as you can, and as hard as you can, where it hurts him the most, when he ain't looking."
--Sir William Slim

Forum List

Back