Feel GOOD story of the day~Texas resident grabs his shotgun and shoots, kills 3 home invaders

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I just love it when a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

A Texas resident grabbed his shotgun and shot and killed three men when they allegedly broke into his home, authorities said.

Early Monday morning, one of the two residents of a trailer home in Channelview -- about 20 miles east of Houston -- heard a "commotion" outside, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez. He then saw several men in dark clothing -- possibly one armed -- force their way inside, the sheriff said at a news conference.

That resident ran to hide, while his roommate, armed with a shotgun, exchanged gunfire with the suspects, Gonzalez said.

The armed resident shot and killed three suspected home invaders, Gonzalez said.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

AH....But the 3 dead intruders will NOT be voting DemonRAT in 2020...MERRY CHRISTMAS to Texas!!!

Last edited:
I just love it well a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

A Texas resident grabbed his shotgun and shot and killed three men when they allegedly broke into his home, authorities said.

Early Monday morning, one of the two residents of a trailer home in Channelview -- about 20 miles east of Houston -- heard a "commotion" outside, according to Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez. He then saw several men in dark clothing -- possibly one armed -- force their way inside, the sheriff said at a news conference.

That resident ran to hide, while his roommate, armed with a shotgun, exchanged gunfire with the suspects, Gonzalez said.

The armed resident shot and killed three suspected home invaders, Gonzalez said.

AH....But the 3 dead intruders will NOT be voting DemonRAT in 2020...MERRY CHRISTMAS to Texas!!!
Wonderful news!

I just love it well a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

Wonderful news!
Is this the point where the two of you start sucking each other's dicks? Yes, I believe it is.

------------

Wonderful news!
Is this the point where the two of you start sucking each other's dicks? Yes, I believe it is.
Well if you bend over, we can watch my Pit Bull Have his way with you....always good for a laugh when a moron screams with delight!

------------

Wonderful news!
This is the point where VOR, the MORON, proves yet AGAIN that it's questionable if their I.Q. is even 50. From the idiocy of this one's responses, it's highly doubtful that it's over 40. Thank you.

I hope lil VOR hasn't given up!.... I just got that large ICED TEA!...and 2 slices of pepperoni pizza!

I hope lil VOR hasn't given up!.... I just got that large ICED TEA!...and 2 slices of pepperoni pizza!
He IS a moron, isn't he? Typical of SO many liberal lunatics that post on here. They try to derail a thread with awful trolling and then get trolled twice as bad right back at them. They just don't seem to learn how stupid they are by doing this.

He IS a moron, isn't he? Typical of SO many liberal lunatics that post on here. They try to derail a thread with awful trolling and then get trolled twice as bad right back at them. They just don't seem to learn how stupid they are by doing this.
Keep it a secret or the entertainment value of this blog will be decreased directly by the 2 digit IQ platoon of radical scum .....they might decide that they REALLY ARE the brunt of our joking!

Keep it a secret or the entertainment value of this blog will be decreased directly by the 2 digit IQ platoon of radical scum .....they might decide that they REALLY ARE the brunt of our joking!
It appears that our buddy, VOR, has finally given up.........

It appears that our buddy, VOR, has finally given up.........
Aw, you think he smartened up?.... no fucking chance!
Yu7EiMR.png

I just love it when a well thought out plan is actually put to use and achieves the much desired results!

------------

I love a happy ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------

You forget the dead always vote democrat.

------------

Do you really think that people like that are voters? You`re really stupid.

------------

Wonderful news!
Well if you bend over, we can watch my Pit Bull Have his way with you....always good for a laugh when a moron screams with delight!
You're a punk.

The only thing that would have made the story sweeter is if the assholes would have been shot with an AR-15.

I thought the OP was going to refer to POTUS losing evangelical support.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Do you really think that people like that are voters? You`re really stupid.
The dead vote Democrat all the time.
Too late. Trump`s voter fraud commission shut down a long time ago. Where were you when he needed you?
Watching Democrats lie about the ballot irregularities that Jill Stein revealed in her recount effort in Pennsylvania, and Michigan.

2016 United States presidential election recounts - Wikipedia

Additionally, 59 percent of precincts in Detroit were ineligible for recount, as the number of ballots stored in containers in case of a recount did not match tallies given by voting machine printout reports.

Forum List

Back