Feds say these nuts "Had to be Taken Down"

But just because they self-identified as Christians, does not mean that they were Christians or that they espoused Christian beliefs.

(N.B. - Please remember that muslim fundamentalists always espouse Islamic beliefs.)

True, true, but if that's their name, then that's their name.

It's not an accusation against anyone to call the group what they call themselves.

stop the persecution!

I don't get it.. you're for freeing the alleged MUSLIM terrorists...

and for jailing the alleged CHRISTIAN terrorists.....

Something about that smells funny.

How about equal treatment for ALL suspected terrorists?

What a brilliant fucking idea.
I'm glad I thought of it.

So you agree then? Throw these Christian Warriors in Gitmo without a trial or representation for the next few years until we "figure out what to do with them"?

Great.

The uncomfortable ugly bottom line is this: so long as we run secret prisons across the globe we, as a Nation, have no authority to speak about a justice system.

For this particular case....it's too close to a Minority Report minus all three pre-cogs. It's similar to the recent arrest of an individual based on what they "thought" he was going to do.

We have given up concrete Rights for a cotton candy Homeland Security Umbrella. As disturbing as the reports are, I have yet to see anything solid they will be convicted on.

The evidence collected by the FBI and other US agencies is pretty transparent and looks like the real deal.

The alleged Muslim terrorists less so. In fact, in many cases they are murky to say the least and not open to public scrutiny, which these summary of facts will be.

And most people are for freeing the alleged Muslim terrorists if there in no evidence to state otherwise.

However, I would go one step further and would love to know what evidence there is to show that the Gitmo prisoners are terrorists in the first place. At least with this Michigan ijits there are some allegations on the table, with some reasonable anecdotal evidence to back up the arrests...

Great Job by the FBI keeping us safe. Terrorists are terrorists no matter where they come from

Shouldn't we wait till they've been convicted before finding them guilty? Just a thought.

That's how it was done in America pre-Bush....now it's convict based on lies, inuendo and internet tripe...then after it's insured they can't get a fair trial... actually hold a trial in a court of law.

The evidence collected by the FBI and other US agencies is pretty transparent and looks like the real deal.

The alleged Muslim terrorists less so. In fact, in many cases they are murky to say the least and not open to public scrutiny, which these summary of facts will be.

And most people are for freeing the alleged Muslim terrorists if there in no evidence to state otherwise.

However, I would go one step further and would love to know what evidence there is to show that the Gitmo prisoners are terrorists in the first place. At least with this Michigan ijits there are some allegations on the table, with some reasonable anecdotal evidence to back up the arrests...

For the terminally stupid who live in other country's and pretend to know all about America...let me break it down for you....
When you're captured on the field of battle with an AK-47, after shooting in the direction of U.S. troops screaming "Allahu Akbar!!!"...I think that THAT little factoid basically says...this guy is pretty much an ENEMY OF AMERICA.

Try to keep up. If you can't we have great medical care until it collapses in about 3 years...you could come here and get treated for your case of brainfartitus.

I read the whole thread and didn't see anyone say they were for either one.

What smells funny is the make believe world you live in.

But just because they self-identified as Christians, does not mean that they were Christians or that they espoused Christian beliefs.

(N.B. - Please remember that muslim fundamentalists always espouse Islamic beliefs.)

True, true, but if that's their name, then that's their name.

It's not an accusation against anyone to call the group what they call themselves.

stop the persecution!

The persecution of cops being stalked and murdered by wingnut jesus freaks?

Great Job by the FBI keeping us safe. Terrorists are terrorists no matter where they come from

Shouldn't we wait till they've been convicted before finding them guilty? Just a thought.

Let's lock them up down to Gitmo for 7 years, and stop this nonsense of treating terrorism as a law enforcement problem.

This is war~!!!!!

Let's lock them up down to Gitmo for 7 years, and stop this nonsense of treating terrorism as a law enforcement problem.

This is war~!!!!!

More twisted rhetoric. GTMO is for POW's sport. In this case it IS a LE problem.

Do you normally suck this bad?

For the terminally stupid who live in other country's and pretend to know all about America...let me break it down for you....
When you're captured on the field of battle with an AK-47, after shooting in the direction of U.S. troops screaming "Allahu Akbar!!!"...I think that THAT little factoid basically says...this guy is pretty much an ENEMY OF AMERICA.

Try to keep up. If you can't we have great medical care until it collapses in about 3 years...you could come here and get treated for your case of brainfartitus.
The part I bolded is true. However, we (as in we the people) have no way of knowing if these people were all caught in such circumstances. In fact, there was a CIA report stating that many of them were just rounded up because they were THERE.

It's kind of hard not to be THERE when your country is a battlefield.

I'd like to see the evidence. And any American should also like to see the evidence.

This is war~!!!!!

More twisted rhetoric. GTMO is for POW's sport. In this case it IS a LE problem.

Do you normally suck this bad?

Why have people been let go from gitmo then? is the war over?:lol:

Forum List

Back