Federal raid on Gibson Guitars....retaliatory harassment?

Oh god, are republicans finally going to admit they don't care about law breaking? Cause I thought they would've said during the whole warrantless wiretapping fiasco but better late than never, I guess

Why is obama trying to kill the American Economy? Fuck a bunch of mexicans they can kiss the tip of my 5.56 or swallow one of my 45 acps for all I care.

They broke the law, ace.

Really? The only thing that they seem to be doing is supporting Republicans. Their primary competitor seems to support Democrats and they use the exact same wood and they havn't been touched. Additionally no one has been charged with a crime. Not this time and not the last time it happened two years ago. Sallow, you need to get your head on stright buddy, you're way off base on this.

Drop a dime on them.

I hate invaders of my country. You damn straight I do. I even more hate ones that wishes to take it over as they're doing throughout California. Wars have been started for less.

We need to put the army on the fucking border to stop the thugs from crossing over to our side before we have a war zone within our own country., It is bull shit!

I support full out war with the invaders!!! Get them the fuck out of our country.

President Obama's been deporting more illegals then Bush I, Reagan, Clinton, and Bush II. He sent national guard to the south west border. Additionally, you "peacenik" conservatives have been getting your bonnets in a bunch over "the wars" started by Obama.

And now you're calling for another war.

You want a toasted english muffin with that?

:lol:

I hate invaders of my country. You damn straight I do. I even more hate ones that wishes to take it over as they're doing throughout California. Wars have been started for less.

We need to put the army on the fucking border to stop the thugs from crossing over to our side before we have a war zone within our own country., It is bull shit!

I support full out war with the invaders!!! Get them the fuck out of our country.
I AGREE !! However i hate than the left wing traitors that allow and enable them to do the things they do just as much!!

Sorry bout that,

shut up homo!!

Goat jiz still tasting nasty, yidnar?

Man..you sure get grumpy after sucking off goats. :lol:
the left wing faggot felon Swallows can't vote!!:lol::lol:

1. Can't vote?
2. A felon?
3. He must of *broke the law*.
4. And he thinks using wood you bought from india, is breaking an American/International Law?
5. Yup, sallows a *Fuckchop*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh god, are republicans finally going to admit they don't care about law breaking? Cause I thought they would've said during the whole warrantless wiretapping fiasco but better late than never, I guess

If a law had been broken, charges would have been filed from the first raid. Also, Martin would have been raided.

Neither has happened.

Does that tell you anything?

is there something in the water where you live that doesnt let you understand english?
Do you understand the word illegal? or breaking laws?

This was rhetorical.

Same question for you:

If a law had been broken, charges would have been filed from the first raid. Also, Martin would have been raided.

Neither has happened.

Sorry bout that,

Goat jiz still tasting nasty, yidnar?

Man..you sure get grumpy after sucking off goats. :lol:

1. Can't vote?
2. A felon?
4. And he thinks using wood you bought from india, is breaking an American/International Law?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. I vote all the time. Since the age of 18.
2. Never been. You?
3. I've made a mistake or two..oh well. No felonies though.
4. Yep..it is. Lots of things available for purchase are illegal here.
5. Now now.

Regards.
Sallow of the Wolf's den.

is there something in the water where you live that doesnt let you understand english?

This was rhetorical.

So Gibson's competitor does trhe same thing and nothing happens. Why's that oh that's right they supported obama.
Why does obama want to kill the economy?

This was rhetorical.

Same question for you:

Neither has happened.

You are talking with someone who plays with transformers.

Sorry bout that,

1. Can't vote?
2. A felon?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. I vote all the time. Since the age of 18.
2. Never been. You?
3. I've made a mistake or two..oh well. No felonies though.
4. Yep..it is. Lots of things available for purchase are illegal here.
5. Now now.

Regards.
Sallow of the Wolf's den.
bullshit!!:lol::lol:

Fuck you asshole.

Thanks a lot.

128878134629272316.jpg

Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.jpg

See what I mean?

Merging my thread with essentially a dead thread effectively killed mine.

Thanks

wow...look at the complete lack of posts after they were merged.

Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah our thread was rather tame compared on how you guys been going at it in your thread.
2. Can you guys be *more civil*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Neither has happened.

That tells me you are great at assuming. But where is your proof?

Forum List

Back