Federal Law Against Threatening Government Officials

The pathetic thing?

It was simple butthurt that turned you and the other Trump cult sore-losers here into whimpering fascists.

You weren't traumatized. You didn't have any evil mastermind plans. You're just butthurt, and you want revenge for that butthurt.

You're all poster children for the banality of evil.
That's nice. Go play, kid.

Sen Schumer should be arrested and prosecuted

Here are the threats

Here is what the Chief Justice said:
Babbitt

But when Democrats incite violence, it's okay.

Just nod your head.
What ever gave you that impression?

“You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”

whirl·wind
/ˈ(h)wərlˌwind/
noun
  • 1.a column of air moving rapidly around and around in a cylindrical or funnel shape.
May 9 2022
The National Weather Service in the Twin Cities is confirming damage caused by three tornadoes in western Wisconsin.

The NWS said that the strongest of the three, which occurred in Dunn County, had a path of damage that begins slightly north of Interstate 94 near Rusk and continues northeast across Highway 40, then through Whitetail Golf Course south of Colfax.

It's even worse when democrats incite tornadoes.

It's always funny when the Democrat insists he didn't say what he said. :auiqs.jpg:
WTF, retard, Schumer never denied saying “You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”.

Like the orange liar does.

Schumer apologized.

Like the orange liar never does.

What ever gave you that impression?

“You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You will not know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,”

whirl·wind
/ˈ(h)wərlˌwind/
noun
  • 1.a column of air moving rapidly around and around in a cylindrical or funnel shape.
May 9 2022
The National Weather Service in the Twin Cities is confirming damage caused by three tornadoes in western Wisconsin.

The NWS said that the strongest of the three, which occurred in Dunn County, had a path of damage that begins slightly north of Interstate 94 near Rusk and continues northeast across Highway 40, then through Whitetail Golf Course south of Colfax.

It's even worse when democrats incite tornadoes.
Schumer appreciates the passionate ass-kissing. No, really.

He apologized? Quote it. What did he say?

March 5 2022
Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) apologized on Thursday for his impassioned comments about two Supreme Court justices, saying he "should not have used the words."

Speaking on the Senate floor, Schumer said his words "didn't come out the way I intended to."

"My point was that there would be political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose," he said. He added: "I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language."

March 5 2022
Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) apologized on Thursday for his impassioned comments about two Supreme Court justices, saying he "should not have used the words."

Speaking on the Senate floor, Schumer said his words "didn't come out the way I intended to."

"My point was that there would be political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman's right to choose," he said. He added: "I'm from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language."
Oh, sure, THAT'S sincere. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back