Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

The bottom line is that according to the Constitution and Federal law, setting immigration policy is at the president's whim.

Rest assured, if THEIR President was sitting in the oval office and the Right was able to interfere with him (or her) to the extent the Left has done, they'd be in the streets burning down America coast to coast.

I would say the Right would never be allowed to interfere with their President. The media and many parts of the government would help ensure it and they know it.

We are already off the precipice.

America as a nation of law and order and justice is already gone as evidenced by the Patriot Act, Presidents with "Pen and phones", Federal Bureaus that cover for corrupt candidates, an IRS used as a political weapon, judges preventing the President from securing the naton.....

We're already gone.

The question is how fast it will deteriorate from this point

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

It's clearly codified in The Constitution and Federal law as well.

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.

By your reasoning, Trump should be hanged by the neck until dead. He’s not upholding the Constitution. He’s stealing taxpayers money, he’s not upholding the religious rights of non-Christians.

Guess you have one set of rules for Republicans and another for everyone else.

I keep telling you that Americans don’t hang their kill opponents. Only Russians do that.

He's stealing? Where is the evidence for these claims. It is not up to the government to "uphold" anyone's religious beliefs.

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive
See, you dipshits dont want a wall(which i dont, but its better than nothing), you dont want to stop giving them free shit. Nothing.
And then you statist freaks wonder why people say you want open borders.
THINK about it :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. Just because people don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they are unthinking.
I guess you didnt comprehend the word "THINK" :D
My comprehension is fine, thanks. As long as we’re completely off-topic (I appear to be the subject,) how’s bbq preps coming along?

The fact that you would refuse to answer a couple of simple questions is pretty shady shit! That just goes to show that nobody can trust your word on anything.

I don’t care who y’all are, that right there is funny.

Then you can answer the questions because you have nothing to hide! Right? :D I answered them. It was very easy and took less than a minute. I didn't reveal anything about my personal life in doing so either.

Fuck all illegals
Cut off all incentive
See, you dipshits dont want a wall(which i dont, but its better than nothing), you dont want to stop giving them free shit. Nothing.
And then you statist freaks wonder why people say you want open borders.
THINK about it :rolleyes:

Get over yourself. Just because people don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean they are unthinking.
My comprehension is fine, thanks. As long as we’re completely off-topic (I appear to be the subject,) how’s bbq preps coming along?

Things getting too hot in the kitchen, move to the BBQ. Lol.

I could swear he was participating in a barbecue competition? I must have the wrong member. My bad.

I guess he's not in the mood to talk about his BBQ. Who knows what kind of things he may give away by answering such a question. :lol:

The fact that you would refuse to answer a couple of simple questions is pretty shady shit! That just goes to show that nobody can trust your word on anything.

Then you can answer the questions because you have nothing to hide! Right? :D I answered them. It was very easy and took less than a minute. I didn't reveal anything about my personal life in doing so either.

Congratulations? You do you. I don’t do well with demands from cyber strangers.

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.

By your reasoning, Trump should be hanged by the neck until dead. He’s not upholding the Constitution. He’s stealing taxpayers money, he’s not upholding the religious rights of non-Christians.

Guess you have one set of rules for Republicans and another for everyone else.

I keep telling you that Americans don’t hang their kill opponents. Only Russians do that.

How so? In what way he he done something directly against the Constitution? Feel free to provide a valid example.

Don't expect to get any answers.

But you don't have any trouble with accusing ones you don't know of being "dangerous." Ironic!

I could swear he was participating in a barbecue competition? I must have the wrong member. My bad.

I guess he's not in the mood to talk about his BBQ. Who knows what kind of things he may give away by answering such a question. :lol:
Of course not. You can’t demonize someone when they take an interest in your hobby. Very confusing.

Of course not. You can’t demonize someone when they take an interest in your hobby. Very confusing.

Unless their hobby is gun collecting or shooting at the range, right?

The bottom line is that according to the Constitution and Federal law, setting immigration policy is at the president's whim.

No it’s not at the “President’s whim”. The United States isn’t a dictatorship subject to the whims of its leaders. The President isn’t your overlord with unchecked power. He is the servant of the people.

It’s Presidents responsibility to act reasonably and in the best interest of its citizens. He doesn’t get to use his constitutional authority to punish his opponents or to pander to the worst instincts of his voters.

You Russian trolls need to learn that.

Are you really this BDBoop character who was banned from this site in the past?

Using liberal federal judges to block the President is the only option of the left and they're using it at every opportunity. They have to.

Wrong again, home skillet. There are judges who put country before party, and the law before all else. So no. It's not as simple as you would like it to be.

You liberals could have already HAD protections for the "Dreamers", Witchit! Trump offered that in exchange for funding for strengthened borders and tougher immigration standards. The Democrats turned that deal down. Why? Because they won't give Trump anything. They're fighting a "scorched earth" campaign against Trump and they put politics of their party before what was good for the country!

No it’s not at the “President’s whim”. The United States isn’t a dictatorship subject to the whims of its leaders. The President isn’t your overlord with unchecked power. He is the servant of the people.

It’s Presidents responsibility to act reasonably and in the best interest of its citizens. He doesn’t get to use his constitutional authority to punish his opponents or to pander to the worst instincts of his voters.

so does obama

He doesn’t get to use his constitutional authority to punish his opponents or to pander to the worst instincts of his voters.

Gee....IIRC...you were ALL FOR THIS when Obama did it

hmmmmm

Using liberal federal judges to block the President is the only option of the left and they're using it at every opportunity. They have to.

Wrong again, home skillet. There are judges who put country before party, and the law before all else. So no. It's not as simple as you would like it to be.

You liberals could have already HAD protections for the "Dreamers", Witchit! Trump offered that in exchange for funding for strengthened borders and tougher immigration standards. The Democrats turned that deal down. Why? Because they won't give Trump anything. They're fighting a "scorched earth" campaign against Trump and they put politics of their party before what was good for the country!

Well, them putting their weird ideological beliefs before the good of the country is really not anything new.

Let's also remember that this is an internet messageboard. Those who are here are pretty much anonymous and especially those who would refuse to even answer any pointed questions about their ideological beliefs. They could be foreigners for all we know.

They’re leaving it to the courts to handle. So far, so good.

Forum List

Back