Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

if you actually knew anything, you'd know that citizens united, hobby lobby and bush v gore are the height of judicial activism, idiota. now learn something and stop lying in every post

Who are the 'Activist' Justices?

Wait..so are you Hebrew, or Latin? :uhh:

iu

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?
Asswipe Obama didn't have the authority to change immigration law in the first place. What he did in creating DACA was unconstitutional. President Trump is merely giving Congress an opportunity to make it legal. The Democrats obstruct this method because it deprives them of a group of victims to feign saving from oppression.

False and irrational just like Donald

YOU....

Phony, ignorant and harmful to America.....

Just like Obama

that's so funny. the only thing that harmed you about PRESIDENT Obama (who was elected twice with 52% of the vote unlike your orange sociopath) was that you couldn't stand that his skin had too much melanin for your comfort.

now run along. I have no problem with different opinions. but I'm not going to debate factual reality with lying loons.

so glad you think that's funny dearie, but the judges still agree with me.

so go laugh at that. and hug a DACA friend today. :thup:
Activist judges agree with a lot of shit from the liberal side. That does not make them right.

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

It's clearly codified in The Constitution and Federal law as well.

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.
Using liberal federal judges to block the President is the only option of the left and they're using it at every opportunity. They have to.

Wrong again, home skillet. There are judges who put country before party, and the law before all else. So no. It's not as simple as you would like it to be.

Interesting. Which "law" are they using to override the Constitutional laws the president has?

Mark

P.S.: You still haven't told me why the judge should rule in Trump's favor.

Judge orders reopening of DACA, after 90-day delay - CNNPolitics

Similar to the other rulings, Judge John Bates concluded that the wind-down of DACA was "arbitrary and capricious" because the Department of Homeland Security failed to "adequately explain its conclusion that the program was unlawful." The judge also accused the government of providing "meager legal reasoning" to support its decision.
*ahem*
A George W. Bush appointee to the US District Court for the District of Columbia, Bates delayed the implementation of his ruling "to allow the agency an opportunity to better explain its rescission."

Oh, and here's another fun read for ya.

John D. Bates - Wikipedia

"Bates was a law clerk for Judge Roszel C. Thomsen of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland from 1976 to 1977 and was an associate at Steptoe & Johnson from 1977 to 1980. He served as an Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from 1980 to 1987, and was Chief of the Civil Division of the United States Attorney's Office from 1987 to 1997. Bates was on detail as Deputy Independent Counsel for the Whitewater investigation from 1995 to mid-1997. In 1998, he joined the Washington, D.C. law firm of Miller & Chevalier, where he was Chair of the Government Contracts/LitigationDepartment and a member of the Executive Committee. From September 1995 until leaving in March 1997, Bates worked as Deputy Independent Counsel for Kenneth Starr and the Independent Counsel's office during the investigation into President Bill Clinton."

Any other snide, unfounded remarks?

And? Historically, Republican presidents have nominated Democratic judges. Now, finding a Democratic president that nominates a Republican judge is harder.

Mark

Using liberal federal judges to block the President is the only option of the left and they're using it at every opportunity. They have to.
This has been going on for decades. Who can ever forget the Prop 187 in California ? (to stop illegal aliens from getting welfare) 59% of Californians voted for it, and almost every county has a majority, a few San Francisco area counties (heavily populated by illegal aliens) the only exceptions.

250px-CANov1994Prop187.svg.png

Then, ONE PERSON (federal judge Mariana Pfaelzer) overrode the will of the people, and blocked it. How much longer will the American people put up with Democrats going judge-shopping, finding the judge they like, and then filing lawsuits to crush American democracy ?

Appeals are in order, but they take time. In the meantime, more and more Americans are being displaced from jobs, business loans, college admissions, etc.

Court system needs to speed up.

YOU....

Just like Obama

that's so funny. the only thing that harmed you about PRESIDENT Obama (who was elected twice with 52% of the vote unlike your orange sociopath) was that you couldn't stand that his skin had too much melanin for your comfort.

now run along. I have no problem with different opinions. but I'm not going to debate factual reality with lying loons.

Activist judges agree with a lot of shit from the liberal side. That does not make them right.

the courts are SUPPOSED to be the last protection of people from rightwingnut extremists. they are SUPPOSED to be liberal..

this idea that the courts are supposed to limit the rights of minorities and women is pathetic

the courts are SUPPOSED to be the last protection of people from rightwingnut extremists. they are SUPPOSED to be liberal..

this idea that the courts are supposed to limit the rights of minorities and women is pathetic
The thread is about ILLEGAL ALIENS, who presence in America came for lawbreaking. It's not about women and minorities.

And no, the courts are not supposed to be liberal. They are supposed to be LAWFUL.

The thread is about ILLEGAL ALIENS, who presence in America came for lawbreaking. It's not about women and minorities.

And no, the courts are not supposed to be liberal. They are supposed to be LAWFUL.

the thread was about DACA... children brought here, not of their own volition and for whom the US is the only life they know.

yes, courts are supposed to protect people from white supremacists.

YOU....

Just like Obama

The appeal courts are SUPPOSED to determine the legality and fairness of lower court decisions based upon established law and the conformity with the exact provisions of the Constitution. They are not there to bend the rule of law to fit any particular agenda of the left or the right.

YOU....

Just like Obama

The appeal courts are SUPPOSED to determine the legality and fairness of lower court decisions based upon established law and the conformity with the exact provisions of the Constitution. They are not there to bend the rule of law to fit any particular agenda of the left or the right.

It is applying the law to protect people from people like you.

and no, you do not apply "exact" provisions as if it were some wacko fundie's bible./ you apply the law with an eye to what the purpose of the document is.

and the document is intended to protect minorities from the tyranny of the majority.

or don't you understand that? if you don't you might want to try some reading.... like Marbury v Madison, Griswold v Connecticut, Loving v Virginia, Brown v Bd of Ed.

try reading those instead of the garbage from rightwingnut blogs.

Sanctuary Is Capital Treason

From childhood on, the DACA Caca have been brought up with contempt for our laws and for the American people for not forcing the powerful xenophiles to get rid of these hostile foreigners.

That is a different subject.

No, it all boils down to open borders. YOU just want to say it's different.

You are a fool.

Blacks are wising up to decades of BS handed to them by Democrats.....ALL of this is about the DNC moving on to a new and freshly gullible class of people from which to garner votes in exchange for taxpayer funded gimmies.

THAT"S WHAT IT IS... PERIOD
Populists Hate the Guts of Both the Right and the Left

No, it's totally about cheap labor for Republican businessmen. Although it's not an authorized talking point, the Dhimmicrats have always lost more White votes than they've gained by subsidizing minorities. Liberals are agents of the Right Wing; that's why they're called "Limousine Liberals."

It's clearly codified in The Constitution and Federal law as well.

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.

Did that judge take an oath to uphold the Constitution? If so, he has violated it.
"Hanged by the neck until dead"?

Fuckin trumpkins are dangerously insane.
Plausible Deniability

Don't take him literally. If some nutcase does, that's not our fault. I will point out that there are many legal procedures to put the upper class down, quickly, surely, totally, and finally.

Deportation doesn't work.
Incarceration costs taxpayers.
Hanging seems brutal.

IF...we had true enforceable, secureable borders....THEN I would be for permanently deporting them and issuing harsh consequences if they attempt to return.
Which Reconquistador Has the Most Courage?

Mexicans are Indians. How did we remove their not publicly recognized cousins from the land those savages wandered into after getting kicked out of Asia?

It is applying the law to protect people from people like you.

and no, you do not apply "exact" provisions as if it were some wacko fundie's bible./ you apply the law with an eye to what the purpose of the document is.

and the document is intended to protect minorities from the tyranny of the majority.

or don't you understand that? if you don't you might want to try some reading.... like Marbury v Madison, Griswold v Connecticut, Loving v Virginia, Brown v Bd of Ed.

try reading those instead of the garbage from rightwingnut blogs.
You are extremely full of shit, jillian.

I could just as easily say that the courts are supposed to be the last protection of people from liberal extremists....they are supposed to be conservative..

We would be both be wrong.

The courts are not supposed to care one iota whether the parties arguing either side of any case before them are liberal or conservative. They are to decide whether the laws being cited by the litigants comply or not with the provisions of the Constitution...and whether the laws (not the Constitution) are being properly interpreted and properly applied to the case.

Wrong again. The Constitution was meticulously worded to prevent activist judges and other liberal assholes from interpreting it in a manner inconsistent with its intended meaning. It sets the standards for all laws subsequently written to manage the ever changing needs of the people to be governed by such laws. That is why the Constitution was intentionally designed to be difficult to change.

It is no wonder that you are not a successful lawyer. You have your head up your ass!

What really protects the minorities from the majorities is the Electoral College....another thing that liberal assholes want to abolish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back