Federal judge: Trump administration must accept new DACA applications

The Constitution clearly gives the President control of immigration policy. The hack judge's ruling won't stand. Trump should ignore it, he will win in the SC.

Wrong. He can't just do things, obviously. This is his third loss. He has ninety days to come up with good reasons for removing DACA. So tell me, what are they?

It's clearly codified in The Constitution and Federal law as well.

That judge will lose, and should be impeached. IMO, hanged by the neck until dead.
Using liberal federal judges to block the President is the only option of the left and they're using it at every opportunity. They have to.

Wrong again, home skillet. There are judges who put country before party, and the law before all else. So no. It's not as simple as you would like it to be.

You liberals could have already HAD protections for the "Dreamers", Witchit! Trump offered that in exchange for funding for strengthened borders and tougher immigration standards. The Democrats turned that deal down. Why? Because they won't give Trump anything. They're fighting a "scorched earth" campaign against Trump and they put politics of their party before what was good for the country!

Bullshit.

They offered Trump everything he asked for, including funding for his stupid wall and Trump changed his mind and refused the deal because Stephen Miller doesn’t want the DACA kids to stay.

DACA offers Trump has rejected - CNNPolitics

Let's also remember that this is an internet messageboard. Those who are here are pretty much anonymous and especially those who would refuse to even answer any pointed questions about their ideological beliefs. They could be foreigners for all we know.

Ah yes. The old Russian trick of accusing others of doing the very thing that they’re doing. Like Trump calling everyone else a liar.

75,000 messages in 4 years. Who spends that kind of time on a message board, posting messages of hate and division? Those whose job it is to be there, that’s who.

Let's also remember that this is an internet messageboard. Those who are here are pretty much anonymous and especially those who would refuse to even answer any pointed questions about their ideological beliefs. They could be foreigners for all we know.

Ah yes. The old Russian trick of accusing others of doing the very thing that they’re doing. Like Trump calling everyone else a liar.

75,000 messages in 4 years. Who spends that kind of time on a message board, posting messages of hate and division? Those whose job it is to be there, that’s who.

Just so happens, that I have weird working hours, so I used to spend a lot more time here. Sometimes more than others. However, that is not evidence of anything. I am willing to answer any questions you may have. Ask away. I've got nothing to hide. :)

None of my messages are about division and hate. Most of my posts are about defending people's rights, music and word games, and the coffee shop. :D Old fool.

Marion Morrison , why would you give this tard a winner rating. You think I'm a Russian troll? :lol: I will assume you meant to press the funny button.

So, are you an American?

Newsflash sister: It is the president's prerogative and right to set the immigration rules for the US.

Apparently this judge missed that law. That doesn't change it from being so.

:rofl:

apparently, fitnah, *because i said so* doesn't carry as much weight in legal circles as you and the other trumplings think.

go figure, huh?

Newsflash sister: It is the president's prerogative and right to set the immigration rules for the US.

apparently, fitnah, *because i said so* doesn't carry as much weight in legal circles as you and the other trumplings think.

go figure, huh?

I had all that on my other OS. Watch this, Patnuh:

PoliticalChic I'm willing to bet she's got the info. :funnyface:

I've read the law, boy. Make no mistake, the president absolutely has the power over immigration.

Last edited:

go figure, huh?

posting on acid is fun

go figure, huh?

posting on acid is fun

Do you watch mouse trails and screensavers while you're doing that?

Okay, I could do better, but here goes:

PoliticalChic , Feel free to upstage this, it would be appreciated. :)

Article 1, Section 8, The Constitution gives the power to set laws to The Congress.

https://usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec8.html

Federal law and precedent:

"The War Power, found in Article I, § 8, clause 11, could be cited as a potential source of federal control over immigration. The War Power gives Congress the authority to "declare war." The War Power authorized the exclusion and expulsion of enemy aliens. In the Alien and Sedition Acts, for example, Congress granted this power to the President. The Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of such provisions in Ludecke v. Watkins (Sup.Ct.1948)"

Chapter 2: The source and scope of the federal power to regulate immigration and naturalization

False and irrational just like Donald

YOU....

Phony, ignorant and harmful to America.....

Just like Obama

that's so funny. the only thing that harmed you about PRESIDENT Obama (who was elected twice with 52% of the vote unlike your orange sociopath) was that you couldn't stand that his skin had too much melanin for your comfort.

now run along. I have no problem with different opinions. but I'm not going to debate factual reality with lying loons.

Trumptards don’t understand what is legal and what isn’t. And they don’t understand what is decent and what isn’t

Very confused people
You are a lawyer and you dont know whats legal either

Only to people who get their “information” from gubmint hating hacks

And apparently the judges who make these rulings agree with me.

Oops
Yes, like that means anything.

I’ll go with their expertise over the pretend constitutionalista any day of the week.

One would think a pretend attorney would respect other pretend professionals. Lol! :113:

I know you think that's funny. but I have no reason to lie to a bunch of lowlife trumptards.

and again, i'll also point out that unlike you internet trumptards, the justices who heard the case agree with what I said.

now go back to pretending that you know anything.

So, are you an American?

I believe she was referring to you, nutbar

My comprehension is fine, thanks. As long as we’re completely off-topic (I appear to be the subject,) how’s bbq preps coming along?

The fact that you would refuse to answer a couple of simple questions is pretty shady shit! That just goes to show that nobody can trust your word on anything.

I don’t care who y’all are, that right there is funny.

Then you can answer the questions because you have nothing to hide! Right? :D I answered them. It was very easy and took less than a minute. I didn't reveal anything about my personal life in doing so either.

Congratulations? You do you. I don’t do well with demands from cyber strangers.

Are you really this BDBoop character who was banned from this site in the past?

you might want to go ask "koshergirl" what her banned name was

False and irrational just like Donald

YOU....

Phony, ignorant and harmful to America.....

Just like Obama

that's so funny. the only thing that harmed you about PRESIDENT Obama (who was elected twice with 52% of the vote unlike your orange sociopath) was that you couldn't stand that his skin had too much melanin for your comfort.

now run along. I have no problem with different opinions. but I'm not going to debate factual reality with lying loons.

so glad you think that's funny dearie, but the judges still agree with me.

so go laugh at that. and hug a DACA friend today. :thup:

Forum List

Back