Federal judge drops case: Hutaree Militia wins, Obama loses

You didn't even join this site until three years later.

Let me know if you need more help with the concept of linear time. :thup:

Are you claiming there haven't been any posts about this since they were arrested?

I wouldn't know (or care) since I don't make reference to what went down before I got here and then pretend to know about it while linking absolutely nothing.

See the word "you"? That's the subject of the sentence. If you need more help with English, search the USGov Printing Office for their helpful publication, "How to Read".

Still can't read, what a surprise.

There have been multiple posts about the Hutaree situation, some of which occurred after you joined the board. do a search by date if you want to look less stupid than you already do.

One Win For Freedom ? ?Wolverines?!! The Hutaree Militia Case. But what about the New Black Panthers? | The Last Refuge

Today a federal judge threw out charges against the Hutaree militia group. They were arrested by United States US Attorney General Eric Holder’s Justice Department in March of 2010. The major charge against the group was conspiring to commit sedition, or rebellion, against the U.S. The group made no public statements. In fact the Federal Justice Department needed to implant an FBI informant for 2 years and claimed members were “prepared for war”.

MOLON LABE

The persecution of Gun Owners and Militias stops today.

Actually that was stopped two years ago. Not today. :lol:

I also remember USMB liberals harping on about how they were terrorists that should hang for treason.

Where is their chorus now?

You didn't even join this site until three years later.

Let me know if you need more help with the concept of linear time. :thup:

Are you claiming there haven't been any posts about this since they were arrested?

USMB Topic two years ago: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...aree-acquitted-in-federal-terrorism-case.html

I wouldn't know (or care) since I don't make reference to what went down before I got here and then pretend to know about it while linking absolutely nothing.

See the word "you"? That's the subject of the sentence. If you need more help with English, search the USGov Printing Office for their helpful publication, "How to Read".

There have been multiple posts about the Hutaree situation, some of which occurred after you joined the board. do a search by date if you want to look less stupid than you already do.

I see we haven't ordered that helpful publication yet. Mail must be slow.
When it arrives see if you can look up the difference between stating that something exists, and stating that a particular person wasn't there to see it.

Hope that's not information overload. Read it slowly.

Then look up the definition of "cretin".

I remember that. Good for them.

I also remember USMB liberals harping on about how they were terrorists that should hang for treason.

Where is their chorus now?

I think they were too busy clapping at the rally for Voter Rights,
cheering on the woman who served time for voter fraud.

BTW G5000: here is a link to the case where FBI tried to frame LIBERAL activists,
slandering them as "planting a bomb in their own car" which crippled Judi Bari for life:
http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2002/FBI-Police-Appeal-EF!-Verdict8sep02.htm
Earth First (also targeted as a "terrorist" organization for spiking trees with nails
to injure the loggers and other tactics they stopped using) won a 4.4 million ruling against the FBI.

So this issue of FBI abuses goes both ways, and the conservative administrations and media fall just as silent
when it is the liberal groups that are targeted with "implanted evidence" -- in this case a bomb.

Last edited:
Hey, did you guys hear? The Supreme Court said Bush's detainment of US citizens without due process was illegal: Hamdi v Rumsfeld.

Stopping the abuses of the Constitution begins today.

I see we haven't ordered that helpful publication yet. Mail must be slow.
When it arrives see if you can look up the difference between stating that something exists, and stating that a particular person wasn't there to see it.

Hope that's not information overload. Read it slowly.

Then look up the definition of "cretin".

It said Pogo.

Forum List

Back