Fed up with Mexico

Both of our countries would be significantly better off if Mexico's "leaders" would rise above the corruption and make their country a place from which its people don't want to desperately escape.

Its people deserve much better.

Funny, you can same the same thing about America. 1% control 43% of the wealth. We just don't have a better place we can escape to.

Actually the immigration problem as you call it, helps us as well.

Tell us, shit for brains, how EXACTLY does having the mass poor of mexico sneaking into the country - a situation which mexico does not tolerate in the least of other countries' populations when it finds them in mexico - "help" anyone in the US besides the corporate whore bastards hiring the illegals undermining the wages of americans, or the national democratic party seeking votes?

Good luck with that one, asshole.

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of workers who have lost jobs that were outsourced to Mexico.

Dude, you see, this is where you are confused. In a dynamic economy, 15 million jobs are lost every year. The idea is to get one of the 16 million jobs that are created. At 55, I have had jobs I was doing disappear I think four times now. None of them went to Mexico, they just ceased to be because business partnerships or corporate organization changed. (I've also gotten out of companies before the jobs disappeared because I saw the writing on the wall.) Only one of those could an argument be made that the job "went to ##### country.

Now, you can whinge about it, or you can get one of the new jobs that replaces it.

No, it's painfully obvious that you hate us, and not only won't try to advance our interests, but are actively HOSTILE to our interests to the point of committing professional fraud, in order to prevent even AIRING our interests.

Guy, I've probably done more to help working class whites find jobs than you ever will. and working class minorities. And immigrants.

Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of workers who have lost jobs that were outsourced to Mexico.

Dude, you see, this is where you are confused. In a dynamic economy, 15 million jobs are lost every year. The idea is to get one of the 16 million jobs that are created. At 55, I have had jobs I was doing disappear I think four times now. None of them went to Mexico, they just ceased to be because business partnerships or corporate organization changed. (I've also gotten out of companies before the jobs disappeared because I saw the writing on the wall.) Only one of those could an argument be made that the job "went to ##### country.

Now, you can whinge about it, or you can get one of the new jobs that replaces it.

Your callous disregard for those who have lost jobs is noted. I note it as evidence supporting my judgement that you are AGAINST the interests of Middle America.

No, it's painfully obvious that you hate us, and not only won't try to advance our interests, but are actively HOSTILE to our interests to the point of committing professional fraud, in order to prevent even AIRING our interests.

Guy, I've probably done more to help working class whites find jobs than you ever will. and working class minorities. And immigrants.

Your unsupported claim is not very credible when viewed in the context of your contempt and hatred for Middle America.

All of a sudden you liberal assholes are worried about damaged foreign relationships? Where the fuck were you when obama was caught tapping Merkel's private cell phone, or pissing off Saudi Arabia, Japan, Egypt, South Korea, etc?

Who do you think Merkel would rather deal with right now, Trump or Obama? You think Merkel was that upset because we were tapping her phone? everyone taps everyone's phone, it's why making side deals with the Russians is a bad idea.

Fucking retard, the waitressing, construction, fast food, hotel-bed-making/service industries are NOT automated you idiot asshole. These are all jobs the black and minority communities once did and earned decent livings at - until the illegal alien mass invasion destroyed them.

Okay. Here's the thing. I haven't encountered an illegal alien yet going to a fast food or restaurant. so they must be putting on some white makeup and faking those accents really good.

We only have 11 million undocumented people here. 2 million of them are children and a lot of them don't have regular jobs. So the idea that they've wiped out whole industries is a little silly.

Mostly, they do the jobs the rest of us don't want to do.

Your callous disregard for those who have lost jobs is noted. I note it as evidence supporting my judgement that you are AGAINST the interests of Middle America.

I've lost my job more than once over a 40 year career. You know what I did? I sent out a resume and got a better job. That's what you do. You don't blame the Mexicans or the Chinese, you get about getting it done.

Amazing how that works. Today I help people write resumes and search for new jobs.

Your unsupported claim is not very credible when viewed in the context of your contempt and hatred for Middle America.

Naw, I have contempt for stupid people who vote against their own interests, but I help anyone who asks. The first thing I tell them is to get over the last job they lost, and look to the future.

Middle America is where it is at because of it's own laziness and complacency. Walls aren't going to fix that.

Here is a solution: Annex Mexico. Take Mexico. It's obvious Mexico is a failure. It can't take care of its own Poor.

Now, watch the Left scream that Mexico is its own "autonomous" Nation.

Or, cut a deal with Mexico.....we get their oil.

Agreed....the U.S. taking Mexico would be the best thing that's ever happened to that country. Mexico is a filthy shithole full of low iQ human cockroaches. It's a lawless, corrupt country ran by criminals and cartels. Mexico is the joke of the world. No secret here.

Read most of it, skimmed the rest.

As you sort of say, it mostly talks about this all from the perspective of NOT AMERICANS.

With no mention of our interests or concerns.

Guy, it's actually in our interest to have a good relationship with Mexico and not piss them off. WHich was the gist of the argument, Rex having to run down there to fix all the problems Cheeto Jesus is causing.

Our statue quo relationship prior to Trump, has not been a good relationship.

Our interest were being greatly harmed to benefit Mexico.

That is a huge part of the story, which the Times didn't report.

They are advocates for ANYONE and EVERYTHING, that is not Traditional Middle America.
How were our interests harmed to benefit Mexico? You just don't make a claim like that without something to back it up. Lets see what you got

1. The huge illegal immigration problem, harms us, benefits them.

2. 58 billion dollar trade deficit.
We have trade deficits with lots of countries, and many well over 58 billion . Remember Mexico is one of our biggest trading partners

"Actually the immigration problem as you call it, helps us as well."
True...have you seen the quantities of diapers, Tapatio, carne asada and Bud Light these low-life's consume? Not to mention the LA Dodger gear, Oakland Raider apparel, pit bulls and "In Memory Of Arturo Gonzalez" stickers they spend their welfare cash and EBT on?
Inflate tax percentages on those items along with soccer balls, Pit Bulls, Chihuahua's and turquoise house paint and we can start working in the right direction to help cover that 100$ billion we spend on them annually.

I think the word you are looking for is "Status Quo", and you are right, it's not a good relationship. We've been fucking over Mexico for 170 years.

Trump is making it worse, though.

Um. Not really. If anything, NAFTA has been a shit sandwich to some sectors of the Mexican economy, too. For instance, Mexicans who farmed traditional white corn have found themselves priced out of the market because the Mexican market has been flooded with genetically engineered, government subsidized yellow corn from the Midwest. A lot of these illegal immigrants you are terrified want to date your womenfolk in Jesusland used to be farmers who got displaced and are now taking the jobs your menfolk in Jesusland don't want to do.

They are advocates for ANYONE and EVERYTHING, that is not Traditional Middle America.

The problem with "Traditional Middle America" is that it's kind of backwards and shit-ignorant and doesn't see that we all live in an interconnected world. Seriously, your real problem is, you are one step above the Amish. You can't wall the rest of the world off. You have to learn to live with it.

Haha...there is no problem with "Middle America"
It's a place still predominantly inhabited by proud, legitimate, real American's...you know, the same type of folks who built this country into the best country in the world...you know, the place where 'your people' couldn't wait to be a part of. Consider this; if "your people" would have built this country it would be the same shithole you have way down south...then there would be no reason for you and your low-life's to even be here...right?
You're actually a lucky mother fucker that Middle America people exist...stop biting the hand that feeds you.
"A lot of these illegal immigrants you are terrified want to date your womenfolk"
Haha...our "womenfolk" aren't usually interested in 5' tall, broke, smelly beaners with three inch uncircumcised penises.

Jose, tell me this; are you a breeder of pit bulls and chihuahua's? Do own stock in Bud Light? The Dodgers? Do you own a chain of carniceria's? A corn cart company?
ILLEGAL WETBACKS COST AMERICAN TAXPAYERS 100$ BILLION PER YEAR!

I've lost my job more than once over a 40 year career. You know what I did? I sent out a resume and got a better job. That's what you do. You don't blame the Mexicans or the Chinese, you get about getting it done.

Amazing how that works. Today I help people write resumes and search for new jobs.

Except today there aren't very many "Better jobs", they've been sent away, or overwhelmed by the hordes of other people looking for better jobs.

Your lack of concern for Middle America is still making my case for me.

Naw, I have contempt for stupid people who vote against their own interests, but I help anyone who asks. The first thing I tell them is to get over the last job they lost, and look to the future.

Middle America is where it is at because of it's own laziness and complacency. Walls aren't going to fix that.

Your utter contempt for Middle American belies your claim of concern for them and their interests.

Who do you think Merkel would rather deal with right now, Trump or Obama? You think Merkel was that upset because we were tapping her phone? everyone taps everyone's phone, it's why making side deals with the Russians is a bad idea.

LOL, now the leftist idiots are EXCUSING what obama did. No wonder conservatives believe the Left is devoid of morals or a moral compass - you have NONE. There is no action obama (or one of your annointed people as per the NYT) whose heinous, unacceptable behavior you wouldn't accept or apologize for.

Okay. Here's the thing. I haven't encountered an illegal alien yet going to a fast food or restaurant. so they must be putting on some white makeup and faking those accents really good.

You're right since illegal aliens don't wear signs of course they couldn't possibly have existed...you're an idiot.

We only have 11 million undocumented people here.

That is the same BS pew-research number the leftist media has used for over 20 years, the number VASTLY exceeds that, more like 35 MM +.

2 million of them are children and a lot of them don't have regular jobs. So the idea that they've wiped out whole industries is a little silly.

This is why I ignore assholes with no facts or intelligence like you, all you can do is spout off crap/lies that are easily destroyed.

For the sane, go ask an american in construction (the few that are left in that industry) what has happened to their wages the last 40 years.

Mostly, they do the jobs the rest of us don't want to do.

America did fine doing those jobs for the 175 years before the mid-1960s, the difference was they paid a lot better back then.

Last edited:
Its funny how the liberal/leftist trash defend and justify the situation where large numbers of imported poor people work at slave-level wages in bad work conditions.

For the Left, there is no winning this argument; their "arguments" are wrong WRT to the illegals no matter manufactured point of view it takes. Even in the fuck-awful NYT, any, if not most, of the readers' comments support Trump on this issue.

The left is wholly incapable of thinking for themselves, they just reflexively support the positions dictated by the NYT without questioning, even if the position advocated is destructive to traditional leftist constituencies like poor blacks, the working class etc.

It's a place still predominantly inhabited by proud, legitimate, real American's...you know, the same type of folks who built this country into the best country in the world...you know, the place where 'your people' couldn't wait to be a part of. Consider this; if "your people" would have built this country it would be the same shithole you have way down south...then there would be no reason for you and your low-life's to even be here...right?

Actually, my people came from Germany in the 1920's... so there's that.

Except for those of my ancestors who were native Americans... who had their country stolen from them. The ironic thing is the people coming from Mexico are probably closer relatives of the original inhabitants of this country than "Middle America" is.

Oh, yeah, I probably make more money in a year than you do.

Except today there aren't very many "Better jobs", they've been sent away, or overwhelmed by the hordes of other people looking for better jobs.

I've never had a problem getting a better job. Even when your boys fuck up the economy, I always make it work.

Your utter contempt for Middle American belies your claim of concern for them and their interests.

I have utter contempt for you. The rest of it is a lot of eye-rolling that you think a TV Rodeo Clown is going to make your life better by picking on someone who has less than you do.

As a general observation:

Only a dimwitted douche has to resort to childish slurs to try and make a point. There is nothing about discussing the immigration situation that requires or is served in any way by juvenile jerkoffs mindlessly spitting out slurs for their own little 'thrill.' It's fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
This is why I ignore assholes with no facts or intelligence like you, all you can do is spout off crap/lies that are easily destroyed.

For the sane, go ask an american in construction (the few that are left in that industry) what has happened to their wages the last 40 years.

My brother is in the construction industry, he tells me that things have never been better.

LOL, now the leftist idiots are EXCUSING what obama did. No wonder conservatives believe the Left is devoid of morals or a moral compass - you have NONE. There is no action obama (or one of your annointed people as per the NYT) whose heinous, unacceptable behavior you wouldn't accept or apologize for.

I just can't get worked up that our intelligence agencies are doing their jobs. I would HOPE they are paying attention to what foreign leaders are up to. I'm sure their intelligence agencies are keeping an eye on what ours are up to, which is why electing a clown like Trump was such a bad idea.

That is the same BS pew-research number the leftist media has used for over 20 years, the number VASTLY exceeds that, more like 35 MM

And you base that on what, exactly? It's not just Pew that comes up with that number, that's the same number the Census Bureau has come up with.

By comparison, there are 50 million legal immigrants in the US, including naturalized citizens and green card holders.

Its funny how the liberal/leftist trash defend and justify the situation where large numbers of imported poor people work at slave-level wages in bad work conditions.

For the Left, there is no winning this argument; their "arguments" are wrong WRT to the illegals no matter manufactured point of view it takes. Even in the fuck-awful NYT, any, if not most, of the readers' comments support Trump on this issue.

The left is wholly incapable of thinking for themselves, they just reflexively support the positions dictated by the NYT without questioning, even if the position advocated is destructive to traditional leftist constituencies like poor blacks, the working class etc.

Again, no one really wants to do the work that the illegals are doing.

I've never seen groups of young white trailer trash or urban kids hanging around the Home Depot offering to do grunt work...

Because no one really wants to do that work.

You see, what you fail to realize is that illegals create as many jobs as they take. They use the goods and services that the rest of us provide. So if you could remove 12 million people from the economy, you'd lose that much economic activity as well.

I'm calling BULLSHIT. I'm 100% positive you and or your wife is a beaner and here by illegal means....shit, you actually may be posting from your hut in Tijuana right now.

Well, you'd be wrong. My ancestery is German (on my Dad's side) and English, Dutch, Irish and Cherokee on my Mom's side.

I did date a Hispanic woman for a while, but nope, not married to one.

"Oh, yeah, I probably make more money in a year than you do."
You're sadly mistaken...I promise you that.

I'm reasonably sure I'm doing better than a guy who calls himself "BrokeLoser".

Here is a solution: Annex Mexico. Take Mexico. It's obvious Mexico is a failure. It can't take care of its own Poor.

Now, watch the Left scream that Mexico is its own "autonomous" Nation.

Or, cut a deal with Mexico.....we get their oil.

Agreed....the U.S. taking Mexico would be the best thing that's ever happened to that country. Mexico is a filthy shithole full of low iQ human cockroaches. It's a lawless, corrupt country ran by criminals and cartels. Mexico is the joke of the world. No secret here.

That is a huge part of the story, which the Times didn't report.

How were our interests harmed to benefit Mexico? You just don't make a claim like that without something to back it up. Lets see what you got

1. The huge illegal immigration problem, harms us, benefits them.

2. 58 billion dollar trade deficit.
We have trade deficits with lots of countries, and many well over 58 billion . Remember Mexico is one of our biggest trading partners

"Actually the immigration problem as you call it, helps us as well."
True...have you seen the quantities of diapers, Tapatio, carne asada and Bud Light these low-life's consume? Not to mention the LA Dodger gear, Oakland Raider apparel, pit bulls and "In Memory Of Arturo Gonzalez" stickers they spend their welfare cash and EBT on?
Inflate tax percentages on those items along with soccer balls, Pit Bulls, Chihuahua's and turquoise house paint and we can start working in the right direction to help cover that 100$ billion we spend on them annually.

I think the word you are looking for is "Status Quo", and you are right, it's not a good relationship. We've been fucking over Mexico for 170 years.

Trump is making it worse, though.

Um. Not really. If anything, NAFTA has been a shit sandwich to some sectors of the Mexican economy, too. For instance, Mexicans who farmed traditional white corn have found themselves priced out of the market because the Mexican market has been flooded with genetically engineered, government subsidized yellow corn from the Midwest. A lot of these illegal immigrants you are terrified want to date your womenfolk in Jesusland used to be farmers who got displaced and are now taking the jobs your menfolk in Jesusland don't want to do.

The problem with "Traditional Middle America" is that it's kind of backwards and shit-ignorant and doesn't see that we all live in an interconnected world. Seriously, your real problem is, you are one step above the Amish. You can't wall the rest of the world off. You have to learn to live with it.

Haha...there is no problem with "Middle America"
You're actually a lucky mother fucker that Middle America people exist...stop biting the hand that feeds you.
"A lot of these illegal immigrants you are terrified want to date your womenfolk"
Haha...our "womenfolk" aren't usually interested in 5' tall, broke, smelly beaners with three inch uncircumcised penises.

Jose, tell me this; are you a breeder of pit bulls and chihuahua's? Do own stock in Bud Light? The Dodgers? Do you own a chain of carniceria's? A corn cart company?
ILLEGAL WETBACKS COST AMERICAN TAXPAYERS 100$ BILLION PER YEAR!

Only a dimwitted douche has to resort to childish slurs to try and make a point. There is nothing about discussing the immigration situation that requires or is served in any way by juvenile jerkoffs mindlessly spitting out slurs for their own little 'thrill.' It's fucking pathetic.

My objective is to get a point across with clarity...I'm not really working at choosing words that may put a smile on the face of anyone. I'm not here to make friends or make you feel warm and fuzzy. Sorry bud.

As a general observation:

Infantile, idiotic slurs only add "clarity" to the weakness and stupidity of those employing them.

I've never had a problem getting a better job. Even when your boys fuck up the economy, I always make it work.

Good for you. Times change. YOur lack of compassion for those who came after you shows your opinion on them to be motivated by your bigotry.

I have utter contempt for you. The rest of it is a lot of eye-rolling that you think a TV Rodeo Clown is going to make your life better by picking on someone who has less than you do.[/QUOTE]

Your words, on Middle America.

"The problem with "Traditional Middle America" is that it's kind of backwards and shit-ignorant "

" I have contempt for stupid people who vote against their own interests, but I help anyone who asks. The first thing I tell them is to get over the last job they lost, and look to the future.

Middle America is where it is at because of it's own laziness and complacency. "

You don't care about the New York Times ignoring their interests because you are hostile to their interests.

You WANT their interests to be ignored and to suffer if it benefits someone you like more, which is just about everyone.

Forum List

Back