FEC: Trump-Stormy Case ‘Not a Campaign Finance Violation’

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
I thought they had him this time for sure. I thought this was it. Last time I was 100% sure, this time I was 110% sure.

A key member of the Federal Election Commission today rejected the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump as a violation of federal election laws.

“It's not a campaign finance violation. It's not a reporting violation of any kind,” said FEC Commissioner James E. “Trey” Trainor.

Last edited:
Not a Campaign Finance Violation
No one said it was.

The case involves the violation of New York state election laws, not Federal:

“But Bragg highlighted several laws he said are potentially applicable to the case, including New York state election law that makes it a crime to conspire to promote a candidacy by unlawful means; laws that prohibit false statements, including statements that were planned to be made to tax authorities; and federal election contribution limits.”

No one said it was.

“But Bragg highlighted several laws he said are potentially applicable to the case, including New York state election law that makes it a crime to conspire to promote a candidacy by unlawful means; laws that prohibit false statements, including statements that were planned to be made to tax authorities; and federal election contribution limits.”

I found this interesting

"If it wasn’t Donald Trump, no prosecutor in the world would have touched this," said former assistant district attorney Daniel Bibb, who spent more than two decades two decades trying murder cases in Manhattan.. "If you and I did what Trump did, we never would have been charged."

Last edited:
I thought they had him this time for sure. I thought this was it. Last time I was 100% sure, this time I was 110% sure.

A key member of the Federal Election Commission today rejected the Manhattan district attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump as a violation of federal election laws.

“It's not a campaign finance violation. It's not a reporting violation of any kind,” said FEC Commissioner James E. “Trey” Trainor.

It's lawfare....The process is the punishment.

We already know all the stuff Trump didn’t do
But in abandonment of reality land it just doesn’t matter due to us reading or hearing All the exhonerations incorrectly

Wrong, but if right he will be found not guilty.

Really? I can't imagine why. This Trainor guy is saying pretty much the same conclusions as I did weeks ago. The Bragg case is total BS. If he somehow goes forward with this and gets a conviction from a biased hand-picked NY jury, it will just be overturned and won't end well for Bragg.

So, a misdemeanor. Another leftwing shit show nothingburger over a misdemeanor.

But Bragg highlighted several laws he said are potentially applicable to the case, including New York state election law that makes it a crime to conspire to promote a candidacy by unlawful means; laws that prohibit false statements, including statements that were planned to be made to tax authorities; and federal election contribution limits.

:cuckoo:
crazy-bird.gif
:cuckoo:

AREN'T YOU IN FOR A RUDE SURPRISE

Really? I can't imagine why. This Trainor guy is saying pretty much the same conclusions as I did weeks ago. The Bragg case is total BS. If he somehow goes forward with this and gets a conviction from a biased hand-picked NY jury, it will just be overturned and won't end well for Bragg.
The DA better start looking for a new job. He has food bills that need to be paid.

Hey dumbass...he's not CHARGED with campaign violations.

He's charged with fraudulent financial reports

Forum List

Back