Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

I'm not seeing it. I live in the NE, its JUNE, and the past week, highs haven't barely gotten out of the 60s!!!

My friend that is called Weather. ;) The jet stream has a trough over the east coast and this is driving cooler then normal weather over your area. I am talking about globally and avged out throughout hundreds of years.

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.
You better go remove all your savings and buy you some energy credits before its too late!
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!
or my favorite...
Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

My friend that is called Weather. ;) The jet stream has a trough over the east coast and this is driving cooler then normal weather over your area. I am talking about globally and avged out throughout hundreds of years.
Ohhh...so you are saying Nature controls the temperatures and its changed constantly over....hundreds or maybe millions of years right?

No rational arguments are offered by the denialists anymore.

All they have is screams of 'is not, is not, is not', as we have the pleasure of reading here!

Perhaps it's more of these dire predictions thanks to climate change/global warming that should've happened already but hasn't happened at all. How many of these things are people supposed to hear/see and have it not take place before the "denialists" start questioning the "science" behind the predictions?

Perhaps it's more of these dire predictions thanks to climate change/global warming that should've happened already but hasn't happened at all. How many of these things are people supposed to hear/see and have it not take place before the "denialists" start questioning the "science" behind the predictions?
It's not a bad thing to question but it's not a good thing to legitimize large and greedy corporations that are only concerned about 'profits' at the expense of our environment.

It's happening and it's happened.

Turn to spamming, anger, and denial with the rest of them and you too will be ignored.

Ohhh...so you are saying Nature controls the temperatures and its changed constantly over....hundreds or maybe millions of years right?
Sure, that is true but it is also true that adding extra greenhouse gas into the system can and will add to change. It is called natural + human forcing = the result on our climate.

In recorded history where? Your comic book?
Last 140 + years. I'd also could go back using boreholes, sediment on the bottom of oceans and ice cores and say that we're probably the hottest we've been in 4 million years or damn close to it. One could argue 6 thousand years (Holocene Climate Optimum) ago and possibly 120 thousand years ago were the closes periods that challenge this.

Sure, that is true but it is also true that adding extra greenhouse gas into the system can and will add to change. It is called natural + human forcing = the result on our climate.
I think they know now that the usual spamming and irrational denial is not going to work anymore. They've been embarrassed into doing a little better now!

Last 140 + years. I'd also could go back using boreholes, sediment on the bottom of oceans and ice cores and say that we're probably the hottest we've been in 4 million years or damn close to it. One could argue 6 thousand years (Holocene Climate Optimum) ago and possibly 120 thousand years ago were the closes periods that challenge this.
Oh, definitely the hottest in 4 million years for sure....
Your Quija board tell you this??

What are you personally doing to combat climate change?

Nope, its called God being in control of our weather, not you.
God writes general rules and laws in which dumb creatures that think they know it all willingly pump greenhouse gases into the atmosphere of one of his livable planets. The greenhouse effect is part of phyical reality and so part of his general system of the workings of the universe. God doesn't sit above the earth and micromanage instead he gives you and all of us the choice to be retarded. He won't stop our behavior either as we have choice and will. ;) God created tens of billions of planets with life on them and so what is it to him if we're GONE? Doesn't care. lol, lol, lol Weather is part of the system that he developed but it is what it is.

Oh, definitely the hottest in 4 million years for sure....
Your Quija board tell you this??
It is called science! ;) We create science by studying things we call evidence, data and physical reality to develop a human understand of shit. ;) We created proxies to do exactly this and those proxies tells us with some error what the climate was throughout time. lol, lol, lol It isn't perfect but it is a hell of a lot better then your side has. I swear. ;)

Forum List

Back