Fear is anti-American

Wow. Nice rant. Make sure you clean the foam off your monitor.

Wow, graceful concession.

Now, do I look like the liberal media to you?

Nah, just a mouth breathing Obamabot.

:lol: Do I even look particularly liberal?

You post left of center. I have no idea what you look like.

Actually I find catz barley left of center and definetely not an obamabot (Although she thinks he has charisma, which is actually him just acting) at least she is not a foaming at the mouth psycho lefty.

Actually I find catz barley left of center and definetely not an obamabot (Although she thinks he has charisma, which is actually him just acting) at least she is not a foaming at the mouth psycho lefty.

You've now self-identified as a RINO in Undetermined's paradigm.

However, I do enjoy a little barley now and again, particularly in tandem with hops.

However, I do enjoy a little barley now and again, particularly in tandem with hops.

Cant be a RINO, I am a registered Independent. Much worse than a RINO.

Let's refresh, shall we?

I stated that the picture in the OP was divisive and played to the Trayvon Martin lynch mob mentality. Catz demanded to know how I could say such a thing.

My response was;

----------------

I don't think so.

The party media has been pounding on the hated whites for months, claiming that Martin was shot due to "fear" by hated whites of innocent black children. That because the hated whites live in constant fear, they are a danger to the community.

{George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Gated Communities, and Fear
Posted Apr 20, 2012 at 03:26 PM
By Whet Moser}

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Gated Communities, and Fear - The 312 - April 2012 - Chicago

{Hoodies, Trayvon Martin, and America’s Racial Fears
by Robin Givhan Mar 29, 2012 12:39 PM EDT
How a garment rooted in weekend athleticism became the complicated symbol for our country’s moral outrage and racial unease.}

Trayvon, Hoodies and America's Fears - The Daily Beast

{George Zimmerman was very simply taught to fear black men by his society, and he learned his lessons well. And while he must be punished for his transgressions — and hopefully will be, now that the Justice Department is investigating and a Grand Jury is being convened — let there be no mistake, he cannot and should not take the fall alone for that which stems so directly from a larger social and cultural narrative to which he (and all of us) have been subjected.}

Tim Wise » Trayvon Martin, White Denial and the Unacceptable Burden of Blackness in America

Hated whites are creatures who know nothing but irrational fear, so the Obama media has screamed without respite for unending months. The hated whites must be disarmed for the safety of the good people of color. All fear comes from the hated whites, and that is the root of all violence, so say the party media.

So yes, I see this sign as just more of the campaign against the hated whites and their "irrational fear" as the party media puts it.

-------------------------------------

Catz erudite rebuttal was..

Oh wait, Catz offered nothing but mindless ad-hom in response.

Gee, whatasurprize

Well, then, your judgement is definitely going to be considered suspect.

Let's refresh, shall we?

I stated that the picture in the OP was divisive and played to the Trayvon Martin lynch mob mentality. Catz demanded to know how I could say such a thing.

My response was;

----------------

I don't think so.

The party media has been pounding on the hated whites for months, claiming that Martin was shot due to "fear" by hated whites of innocent black children. That because the hated whites live in constant fear, they are a danger to the community.

{George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Gated Communities, and Fear
Posted Apr 20, 2012 at 03:26 PM
By Whet Moser}

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin, Gated Communities, and Fear - The 312 - April 2012 - Chicago

{Hoodies, Trayvon Martin, and America’s Racial Fears
by Robin Givhan Mar 29, 2012 12:39 PM EDT
How a garment rooted in weekend athleticism became the complicated symbol for our country’s moral outrage and racial unease.}

Trayvon, Hoodies and America's Fears - The Daily Beast

{George Zimmerman was very simply taught to fear black men by his society, and he learned his lessons well. And while he must be punished for his transgressions — and hopefully will be, now that the Justice Department is investigating and a Grand Jury is being convened — let there be no mistake, he cannot and should not take the fall alone for that which stems so directly from a larger social and cultural narrative to which he (and all of us) have been subjected.}

Tim Wise » Trayvon Martin, White Denial and the Unacceptable Burden of Blackness in America

Hated whites are creatures who know nothing but irrational fear, so the Obama media has screamed without respite for unending months. The hated whites must be disarmed for the safety of the good people of color. All fear comes from the hated whites, and that is the root of all violence, so say the party media.

So yes, I see this sign as just more of the campaign against the hated whites and their "irrational fear" as the party media puts it.

-------------------------------------

Catz erudite rebuttal was..

Oh wait, Catz offered nothing but mindless ad-hom in response.

Gee, whatasurprize

Your post was conjecture and opinion. What response do you believe it deserved?

Please, feel free to point out the facts you presented.

Actually, you've seemed pretty solidly conservative, from what I've seen.

I realize that Catz has a role for me to play, so that I can fit into the cliques little drama; but I have little interest in joining the follies.

I will be satisfied with your definiton.

Point, counter-point with facts and the occasional citation for validation purposes.

Catz shrieking like Edith Bunker about how much she hates CG doesn't qualify. Even if Jillian and Rati giggle and PM how clever she is to hate CG.

Ya need to check your score card. Well, one of us does. I admit it's been awhile since I paid close attention so I may have missed some realignments but Jilly and CG have acted pretty tight in the recent past. And even though Ravi has seemed reluctant to support CG at her most sandy, I thought they were friends too.

Your post was conjecture and opinion.

Yep, all those funny underlined words had no real meaning to you.

What response do you believe it deserved?

Deserve is irrelevant. What I see is that you lack anything approaching depth. You like to toss spitwads. When you get a response that requires actual though, you retreat into ad hom. You attempt to display contempt for the mere peasants who would dare question your unfathomable wisdom.

The reality is that there is no substance to you.

I said I found the picture divisive, I explained why, I cited my observation with several news articles that substantiated my premise.

You threw spit wads.

It's the extent of your abilities.

Please, feel free to point out the facts you presented.

Please feel free to offer a reasoned response.

To anything.

Ever!

Point, counter-point with facts and the occasional citation for validation purposes.

I posted the photo. I knew my own intentions. You assumed that it was some kind of shrill hippy-hugging OWS tent-pitching call to race war.

The burden of proof rests with the affirmative. If you believed that the photo was intended to serve as a direct critique of white conservatives, the onus for proving that claim rested on you. The position you staked out was that I posed the photo with the intention of being divisive, and that the photo itself was divisive because of the clothing and race of the person holding the sign.

When it was pointed out to you, by Sunni, that your position was flawed, you got angry. My comment:

Any perceived divisiveness in that photo is in the eye of the beholder.
As a response to that, you delivered frothy rant composed of citations from opinion pieces. Your response actually reinforced my point. You'd read those opinion pieces, you saw a black man holding a sign, you connected that black man with being in agreement with Obama, you thought about the recent Zimmerman/Martin scenario, and you reacted emotionally.

The message on the sign, as I've repeatedly explained to you, is not partisan. Both parties right now are driving the sheeple with fear: fear of evil racist white people, fear of scary violent black people, fear of the wealthy taking something from you, fear of the poor taking something from you, fear of the gays perverting society, fear of Christians persecuting gays, fear of a conservative war on women, fear of a democratic one.

Fear is crippling this country right now, and we need to stop being so afraid of each other. This is not a partisan message. I don't have a party affiliation, I'm a centrist libertarian.

As far as your response, re-posting the views of opinion writers does not an argument make. It's just yelling loud.

And no, a non-argument doesn't deserve a response.

You assumed, wrongly, about my intentions for posting the photo. It's your responsibility to provide evidence of your claims. To date, you have not done so. However, a thorough reading of this thread might disabuse you of your mistaken ideas about me and my motives.

But, I'm certain you won't do that. You had a moment of grace last week, but you're now back in full-on koolaid swilling cretin mode.

And, I don't feel compelled to play with cretins.

Last edited:
Ya need to check your score card. Well, one of us does. I admit it's been awhile since I paid close attention so I may have missed some realignments but Jilly and CG have acted pretty tight in the recent past. And even though Ravi has seemed reluctant to support CG at her most sandy, I thought they were friends too.

Oh, you could be completely right.

I have no idea how the cliques align, nor do I care.

I find them the least appealing aspect of this board.

I posted the photo. I knew my own intentions.

Oh.

Well that settles it then.

You presumed that it was some kind of shrill hippy-hugging OWS tent-pitching call to race war.

How dare me form an opion.

The burden of proof rests with the affirmative.

Well, congratulations. When I make assertions of fact, I'll be sure to cite them

If you believed that the photo was intended to serve as a direct critique of white conservatives, the onus for proving that claim rested on you.

Which I did, you ran from it, as you had no valid rebuttal and sought the comfort of ad hom as an escape.

The position you staked out was that I posed the photo with the intention of being divisive,

I'll stake my own position, thank you.

I stated that the photo was divisive, part of a well coordinated media campaign of divisiveness. I further provided you with several sources that substantiated precisely what I claimed.

You ignored them, and threw spit wads instead.

and that the photo itself was divisive because of the clothing and race of the person holding the sign.

Bullshit. Childish to boot.

When it was pointed out to you, by Sunni, that your position was flawed, you got angry.

Sunni is his own problem.

My comment:

Any perceived divisiveness in that photo is in the eye of the beholder.
As a response to that, you delivered frothy rant composed of citations from opinion pieces. Your response actually reinforced my point.

ROFL

Sure they did, sparky.

You'd read those opinion pieces, you saw a black man holding a sign, you connected that black man with being in agreement with Obama, you thought about the recent Zimmerman/Martin scenario, and you reacted emotionally.

Well, there you go.

Or perhaps the reality is that I presented you with an argument that the sign is simply a continuation of a well coordintated effort by the left to paint whites as closet racists living in fear?

You probably DO imagine that these articles support your position; if you do, that is rather sad.

THINK for a moment, if you can;

AlterNet: Why Is the Conservative Brain More Fearful? The Alternate Reality Right-Wingers Inhabit Is Terrifying

Does that support your hypothesis, or mine?

In case you have either forgotten, or failed to grasp it the first time, my hypothesis is that there is a well coordinated media blitz to portray white conservatives as living in fear and constituting a danger to the rest of society.

Now, it's likely that you'll come back and say; "SEE, it says white conservatives are living in fear and constitute a danger to the rest of society. Just like the picture in the OP says."

Of course that would be, sad.

The message on the sign, as I've repeatedly explained to you, is not partisan. Both parties right now are driving the sheeple with fear: fear of evil racist white people, fear of scary violent black people, fear of the wealthy taking something from you, fear of the poor taking something from you, fear of the gays perverting society, fear of Christians persecuting gays, fear of a conservative war on women, fear of a democratic one.

Really?

So you can point to media stories of "scary black people?"

Didn't think so.

Fear is crippling this country right now, and we need to stop being so afraid of each other. This is not a partisan message. I don't have a party affiliation, I'm a centrist libertarian.

Division is crippling this country; with Obama, his media and the astro-turf OWS shitters fostering said division.

Obama pursues a "divide and conquer" strategy, to pit black against white, women against man, poor kids from 6 digit income households against the "establishment," and on down the line.

Yep, I see the picture in the OP as just more of the same.

You can disagree with my conclusions, but to say I have failed to provide evidence or a reasoned argument is simply dishonest.

As far as your response, re-posting the views of opinion writers does not an argument make. It's just yelling loud.

That's really the best you can do?

Did you find the cites I offered to agree with my position? :lol::lol:

And no, a non-argument doesn't deserve a response.

You ran from facts because you have no rational argument

You assumed, wrongly, about my intentions for posting the photo.

I could care less about your intentions.

I spoke to the photo itself.

Get over yourself.

It's your responsibility to provide evidence of your claims. To date, you have not done so. However, a thorough reading of this thread might disabuse you of your mistaken ideas about me and my motives.

But, I'm certain you won't do that. You had a moment of grace last week, but you're now back in full-on koolaid swilling cretin mode.

And, I don't feel compelled to play with cretins.

You're a lightweight.

That's the fact of the matter.

T.Martin is dead and buried,he's not coming back.What you should be worried about is Black and white perps grabbing kids and murdering them. Damn why dont ya'll grow the f*ck up.

The title of the thread is that "Fear is anti-American".

Yet, the bozo Uncensored is arguing against the premise of the OP.

Like somehow fear is patriotic; and and a true red blooded America should be consumed with irrational fear of just about everything. :cuckoo:

No wonder I have this clown on ignore. :lol:

Forum List

Back