Fear is anti-American

Fear is crippling this country right now, and we need to stop being so afraid of each other. This is not a partisan message. I don't have a party affiliation, I'm a centrist libertarian.
The title of the thread is that "Fear is anti-American".

Yet, the bozo Uncensored is arguing against the premise of the OP.

Like somehow fear is patriotic; and and a true red blooded America should be consumed with irrational fear of just about everything. :cuckoo:

No wonder I have this clown on ignore. :lol:

He has lucid moments, but they're rare. Paranoia about black people, the media, the democrats, the liberals, the women, etc. seems to be his default position.

And, if there aren't any democrats in the room, he invents some.

Last edited:
577200_416005041743813_114517875225866_1538113_1751037370_n.jpg

Visual says it all.

It says you are a fucking hypocrite.

Actually I find catz barley left of center and definetely not an obamabot (Although she thinks he has charisma, which is actually him just acting) at least she is not a foaming at the mouth psycho lefty.

You've now self-identified as a RINO in Undetermined's paradigm.

However, I do enjoy a little barley now and again, particularly in tandem with hops.

smartass

I guess you could use your standard method and wank one out into some tissues.

Oh, how clever you are.

Sure, you couldn't come up with even a rudimentary response to the valid points I offered, being the dull witted sap that you are: BUT you could come up with a Jr. High "pee pee" joke!

No doubt you make del proud.

LOL

You're a poseur, a vacuous fool with no ability to delve beyond the "Howard Stern" level of discourse.

Trot along to the flame zone now.

I guess you could use your standard method and wank one out into some tissues.

Oh, how clever you are.

Sure, you couldn't come up with even a rudimentary response to the valid points I offered, being the dull witted sap that you are: BUT you could come up with a Jr. High "pee pee" joke!

No doubt you make del proud.

LOL

You're a poseur, a vacuous fool with no ability to delve beyond the "Howard Stern" level of discourse.

Trot along to the flame zone now.

I find it kind of humorous how you believe you're an intellectual giant who's somehow bested me in this thread.

So, I think I'll stick around and watch you and Unkie work out your inadequacies, for kicks.

Cant be a RINO, I am a registered Independent. Much worse than a RINO.

Actually, you've seemed pretty solidly conservative, from what I've seen.

I realize that Catz has a role for me to play, so that I can fit into the cliques little drama; but I have little interest in joining the follies.

I am a conservative independent. Thier are some issues I am not in line with the republican party, so I choose to remain Independent. This may blow your mind but I will give you my voting history

1980 Reagan
1984Reagan
1988 Bush
1992 Clinton
1996 Clinton
2000 Bush
2004 Bush
2008 not Obama, the other guy but nearly puked doing it.
2012 Romney

I find it kind of humorous how you believe you're an intellectual giant who's somehow bested me in this thread.

I find it amusing that you think you're someone to be "bested," or even considered. You are TM level irrelevant.

So, I think I'll stick around and watch you and Unkie work out your inadequacies, for kicks.

You'll sit and pout, like the Jr. High child you are.

Cant be a RINO, I am a registered Independent. Much worse than a RINO.

Actually, you've seemed pretty solidly conservative, from what I've seen.

I realize that Catz has a role for me to play, so that I can fit into the cliques little drama; but I have little interest in joining the follies.

I am a conservative independent. Thier are some issues I am not in line with the republican party, so I choose to remain Independent. This may blow your mind but I will give you my voting history

1980 Reagan
1984Reagan
1988 Bush
1992 Clinton
1996 Clinton
2000 Bush
2004 Bush
2008 not Obama, the other guy but nearly puked doing it.
2012 Romney

Fair enough.

The last GOP candidate I voted for for president was Reagan.

I will hold my nose and vote Romney because I believe that Obama is a cancer on this nation.

I'm registered and vote Libertarian.

Forum List

Back