"Fear" breaks 93-year publisher's record - Trump going ballistic

Yea you think Trumps approval might be a few points higher if the MSM didn't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week attacking him about an endless baseless "collusion" probe that has garnered nothing more than payments to a hooker and tax evasion from 10 years ago?
Trump gets low approval ratings because he gets caught telling so many lies day after day about everything. His compulsive lying makes his approval by anyone but his brainwashed fans impossible.

But they were saying the same things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he was elected!! How did that go for ya? Meanwhile.......see the BahBah Booey post above. Only ocd progressives with TDS don't get what that means when elections roll around!!:cul2:. The rest of the folks out there love the shit out of prosperity!!:flirtysmile4:

In case you missed it s0n......... https://news.gallup.com/poll/242189/record-low-cite-economic-issues-top-problem.aspx
Prosperity is nor reaching the masses the way you are being propagandized into believing.

Woodward's book Fear has broken a 93-year record for books sold in a single day.

Woodward book breaks 93-year publishing record

"""Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher."""

MUST READ, even for the neanderthals who refuse to read anything.
... and still no Russian connection

Woodward's book Fear has broken a 93-year record for books sold in a single day.

"""Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher."""

I must have missed it. Please show me where Trump is going ballistic.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

upload_2018-9-17_15-26-2.png

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

View attachment 217014
Trump sure gets under your skin

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

View attachment 217014
That’s ballistic? You poor little thing.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

View attachment 217014
Trump sure gets under your skin
I’m glad you didn’t say got into his brain, since synth doesn’t have one.

russians3.jpg

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

View attachment 217014
That’s just his tweets, Short Bus.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

View attachment 217014
That’s just his tweets, Short Bus.
Again, you poor little thing.

Woodward wins. He remains respected. Trump loses. He remains the biggest liar in Presidential history, mocked and despised.
Lol, obama lies about a reason his own mom died for political purposes and you still polish his knob, to this day.
You guys who bring up Obama and Hillary as a standard routine defense and excuse every time Trump is criticized for anything, no matter how irrelevant and off topic, have no clue how pathetic you sound. It exposes how you have no way or means to defend your leader or position or topics. But..., but... but what about...

It’s called pointing out your hypocrisy and I’m not surprised you’re used to it.

Lol, obama lies about a reason his own mom died for political purposes and you still polish his knob, to this day.
You guys who bring up Obama and Hillary as a standard routine defense and excuse every time Trump is criticized for anything, no matter how irrelevant and off topic, have no clue how pathetic you sound. It exposes how you have no way or means to defend your leader or position or topics. But..., but... but what about...
The book is based on opinion, anyway after i was told that a presidents sex life isn't anyones business but his own. I could careless, but i do like to prove you're a hypocrite all the time. Trump says the sky is blue, and you loons say there is a cloud in the sky. It isn't all blue, Trump is a liar. But over look Obama stating insurance refused his mother when she got cancer. To make a thing about prexisting conditions. In reality, her insurance covered her medical care. It was the suplement insurance that denied her.
Bu...bu...but what about Obama...
You just don't get it.
Trump is doing a great job, so i won't worry how you think.
Ya, his approval ratings are about to go below 30% and his campaign manager is singing to the FBI. he is doing great.

Ooh can you notify when it drops below thirty AND when he gets locked up? If neither of these things happen I will assume you’re a liar... just like that man you so despise.

Less than 48 hours later, all 1,000,000 copies were either sold or reserved! 1,000,000 front end printing is HUGE. I assume they are already into a second printing. Before I left town on THU, the only place to get a copy was a download for a device.

FUCK TRUMP!

Yes there are a plethora of idiots in this world, who hate a guy so much they spend every waking moment thinking about him LMAO.

This thread makes me
4i6Ckte.gif

Trumpkins have a rude awakening coming.
It really is pathetic to see grown adults this much in denial about Trump and his absolute unfitness for office. Pathetic is a word that does not describe how sad this is.

You’re someone who literally never has proof for your claims. I live in reality. You live in fantasyland where every piece of news magically says whatever you believe about the world. I read the oppositions hit pieces and obliterate them into nothing but scraps of deceit and half-truths tailored to ppl exactly like you. Hence you’ve NOTHING but virtually endless amounts of propaganda to draw from, something you display quite regularly.

I love that you underestimate me.

Forum List

Back