Police:Woman faked story about Trump related hate crime

I knew it was either a black or a gay before I read it.
Thinking back there was the Central park incident. with the KKK carved into girls chest.

Driver claimed Cops held him for a hours at a traffic stop.

Claimed Cops tied him up and beat him.

Claimed she was raped by two under cover cops

and I am sure many more at the local level that are not reported by the Media.

All of these "attacked by Trump supporters" stories are fake. :laugh:

All of these "attacked by Trump supporters" stories are fake. :laugh:

Daily Caller and Arcadia Advocate ^
A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette admitted to fabricating an alleged attack by Donald Trump supporters Wednesday, in the wake of his shocking electoral victory. A currently unnamed woman called Lafayette police Wednesday claiming that two men had attacked her, screaming racial slurs and stealing both her wallet and the hijab she was wearing. The woman also said she was knocked to the ground by “something metal.” According to the woman, both of her attackers were white men, and one was wearing a Donald Trump hat. She said the attack happened around 11 am, with her two...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NYPD arrest Muslim woman who claimed attack by Trump supporters
Yasmin Seweid, 18, of New Hyde Park, N.Y., on Long Island, was arrested for obstructing government administration and reporting a false incident, ....

.... claimed supporters of President-elect Donald Trump harassed her and tried to steal her hijab, or veil, on the NYC subway was arrested Wednesday for making up the account, the New York City Police Department said.

It came as the Southern Poverty Law Center reported an uptick in hate-related incidents since the election of Trump," NYPD arrest Muslim woman who claimed attack by Trump supporters

“Surprise: Another 'Bigots Left Me No Tip!' Restaurant Anecdote Exposed as Hoax
Saltgrass originally said it had banned the customer blamed for the message. But now, the restaurant's corporate office says it has learned the story was a hoax. "After further investigation, we have learned that our employee fabricated the entire story," Terry Turney, COO of Saltgrass Steak House, told the Odessa American in a statement. "The customer has been contacted and invited back to our restaurant to dine on us.”

Surprise: Yet Another 'These Bigots Left Me No Tip!' Restaurant Anecdote is Exposed as a Total Hoax

Think the Left will ever run out of 'victims'???

Forum List

Back