"Fear" breaks 93-year publisher's record - Trump going ballistic

This thread makes me
4i6Ckte.gif

Trumpkins have a rude awakening coming.
It really is pathetic to see grown adults this much in denial about Trump and his absolute unfitness for office. Pathetic is a word that does not describe how sad this is.

Woodward's book Fear has broken a 93-year record for books sold in a single day.

Woodward book breaks 93-year publishing record

"""Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher."""

MUST READ, even for the neanderthals who refuse to read anything.

I’m glad he’s taking all that money away from progressives and the DNC, who probably ordered the books by the truck load.

Woodward's book Fear has broken a 93-year record for books sold in a single day.

"""Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher."""

Less than 48 hours later, all 1,000,000 copies were either sold or reserved! 1,000,000 front end printing is HUGE. I assume they are already into a second printing. Before I left town on THU, the only place to get a copy was a download for a device.

FUCK TRUMP!
I wonder....

upload_2018-9-16_16-50-19.png

Last edited:

I must have missed it. Please show me where Trump is going ballistic.

Woodward wins. He remains respected. Trump loses. He remains the biggest liar in Presidential history, mocked and despised.
The acceptance of the book is purely down party lines as expected. The rabid left and trump haters claim victory and refuse to admit it may not all be true. The far right won’t admit that there could be something to some of the reporting. Overall it’s in the middle. Some truth, some lies. But each side will take their stance and make asses of themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
A fair sized segment of American society loves gossipy lies. How do you think the National Enquirer, The Globe, etc. have survived all of these decades?

Batboy lives!

Less than 48 hours later, all 1,000,000 copies were either sold or reserved! 1,000,000 front end printing is HUGE. I assume they are already into a second printing. Before I left town on THU, the only place to get a copy was a download for a device.

FUCK TRUMP!
I wonder....

View attachment 216842
you wonder what?

LMAO I doubt Trump goes ballistic over anything lest of all a book with only anonymous listed as the people who gave Woodward the story.

Don't know if will read the book, mostly because don't like Woodward. expect because of his prior writing's it may be slanted but not out right lie's.

Yea you think Trumps approval might be a few points higher if the MSM didn't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week attacking him about an endless baseless "collusion" probe that has garnered nothing more than payments to a hooker and tax evasion from 10 years ago?
Trump gets low approval ratings because he gets caught telling so many lies day after day about everything. His compulsive lying makes his approval by anyone but his brainwashed fans impossible.

Yea you think Trumps approval might be a few points higher if the MSM didn't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week attacking him about an endless baseless "collusion" probe that has garnered nothing more than payments to a hooker and tax evasion from 10 years ago?
Trump gets low approval ratings because he gets caught telling so many lies day after day about everything. His compulsive lying makes his approval by anyone but his brainwashed fans impossible.

But they were saying the same things waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he was elected!! How did that go for ya? Meanwhile.......see the BahBah Booey post above. Only ocd progressives with TDS don't get what that means when elections roll around!!:cul2:. The rest of the folks out there love the shit out of prosperity!!:flirtysmile4:

In case you missed it s0n......... https://news.gallup.com/poll/242189/record-low-cite-economic-issues-top-problem.aspx

Forum List

Back