FDR Admiration Society

Worst US President ever - by far.
Beat the Japs and the Nazi's all at once...

No, the military beat the Japs and Nazis all at once. FDR wisely rubber-stamped whatever they wanted.
Hardly,, as FDR was the Commander in Chief, had the US lost FDR's name would be mud...
The code of the Japanese had been broken by January of 1941...almost a full year before Pearl Harbor that FDR allowed to happen...FACT. Japan had been goaded into attacking USA.INC but be that as it may, FDR KNEW that the Pearl Harbor attack was imminent and did nothing...FACT,

Sailors that were in sunken ships and subs that tapped out S.O.S messages in Morse code were left to die instead of being rescued because FDR needed a high body count in order to enter USA.INC into a costly war against the same people that the bankers, Wall Street and other monarchies that supported Nazism because they used it as a bulwark against the very communists that would have never gotten to power without their help.....holy shit but are you ever fucking' ignorant of our real hsitory.
Goaded? By stopping the sale of scrap metal because of a boycott? No one forced the Japs to attack Pearl Harbor, it was an elective operation..
The Nazi's did not help put Stalin or Lenin in power, it was the German military leader Ludendorff during the Wilhelm monarchy of Germany during WWI...

He' admired by Stalin and Mao -- forever
Sure that's why he funded the nationals...

He helped Mao. He fucked over the Nationals in favor of Progressive Mao
Sure Buddy..By not giving them support and not letting the communist forces be admitted to Stilwell's command....You really are no good without Polivinylchic to help you in your attacks.

He cut off funding the nationals.

Whenever the leftists attempt to declare the alleged "Greatness of FDR"? I have to fight back the feelings of wanting to go "postal"......the man was just that much of a POS. Had I been around in 1933, I would have tied cement blocks around his crippled legs and dumped him in the Potomac River with great gusto and joy.

Allow me to inform you what FDR did to the American people......when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy due to the debt incurred by the orchestrated crash of 1929, FDR pledged every person born after March 5th, 1933 as collateral on the debt of the international bankers that hijacked our monetary system via the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Up until 1933, there was no such thing as a "birth certificate" because there was no need for one. FDR pledged our future earnings, taxes and other "gubermint" fees as collateral. Your birth certificate was printed on bond paper from which they create a corporate fiction using your all caps name (which is your "strawman"). Look at your driver's license, social security card, the copy of your birth certificate... any bill that you receive, any notice from the court and you will see that your name is always in all caps...that is your corporate fiction and your birth certificate that was created enters you into contract and gives that bond value based on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees that you will pay over your lifetime. It matures and starts gaining value when you turn 18 and the banking oligarchs collect the balance of that bond with your death CERTIFICATE. FDR didn't have the balls to kick the banking oligarchs to the curb and tell them that we would do like Lincoln did and print our our currency backed by gold...oh no, FDR made everyone turn in their gold under the penalty of jail and fines in exchange for a fiat currency i.e "Federal Reserve NOTES". FDR made us all indentured debt slaves to the banking cabal...hope this sets your stupid ass straight. If people really knew what a sorry pos FDR was? They would spit on the ground when his initials are mentioned...I know that I do....
Live debt free, by having nothing or be a good capitalist supporter and go in debt to support the rich...

Good God....you are beyond being fucking stupid....does your mother still tie your shoes? Seriously, how can you not get the gist of what I posted (which is fact)..or are you just a drooling retard?? Work with me here.....

No, the military beat the Japs and Nazis all at once. FDR wisely rubber-stamped whatever they wanted.
Hardly,, as FDR was the Commander in Chief, had the US lost FDR's name would be mud...
The code of the Japanese had been broken by January of 1941...almost a full year before Pearl Harbor that FDR allowed to happen...FACT. Japan had been goaded into attacking USA.INC but be that as it may, FDR KNEW that the Pearl Harbor attack was imminent and did nothing...FACT,

Sailors that were in sunken ships and subs that tapped out S.O.S messages in Morse code were left to die instead of being rescued because FDR needed a high body count in order to enter USA.INC into a costly war against the same people that the bankers, Wall Street and other monarchies that supported Nazism because they used it as a bulwark against the very communists that would have never gotten to power without their help.....holy shit but are you ever fucking' ignorant of our real hsitory.
Goaded? By stopping the sale of scrap metal because of a boycott? No one forced the Japs to attack Pearl Harbor, it was an elective operation..

Back in the early 40's, USA.INC was the equivalent of Saudi Arabia...we shut off Japan's oil. Research, learn....evolve.

Whenever the leftists attempt to declare the alleged "Greatness of FDR"? I have to fight back the feelings of wanting to go "postal"......the man was just that much of a POS. Had I been around in 1933, I would have tied cement blocks around his crippled legs and dumped him in the Potomac River with great gusto and joy.

Allow me to inform you what FDR did to the American people......when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy due to the debt incurred by the orchestrated crash of 1929, FDR pledged every person born after March 5th, 1933 as collateral on the debt of the international bankers that hijacked our monetary system via the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Up until 1933, there was no such thing as a "birth certificate" because there was no need for one. FDR pledged our future earnings, taxes and other "gubermint" fees as collateral. Your birth certificate was printed on bond paper from which they create a corporate fiction using your all caps name (which is your "strawman"). Look at your driver's license, social security card, the copy of your birth certificate... any bill that you receive, any notice from the court and you will see that your name is always in all caps...that is your corporate fiction and your birth certificate that was created enters you into contract and gives that bond value based on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees that you will pay over your lifetime. It matures and starts gaining value when you turn 18 and the banking oligarchs collect the balance of that bond with your death CERTIFICATE. FDR didn't have the balls to kick the banking oligarchs to the curb and tell them that we would do like Lincoln did and print our our currency backed by gold...oh no, FDR made everyone turn in their gold under the penalty of jail and fines in exchange for a fiat currency i.e "Federal Reserve NOTES". FDR made us all indentured debt slaves to the banking cabal...hope this sets your stupid ass ]straight. If people really knew what a sorry pos FDR was? They would spit on the ground when his initials are mentioned...I know that I do....
Nut job opinions with loads of distortions and misinformation. If all the crap in your post were accurate the policies and programs of FDR would not be still key programs 80 years after they were first introduced and implemented.

Back in the early 40's, USA.INC was the equivalent of Saudi Arabia...we shut off Japan's oil. Research, learn....evolve.
We did several things, to protest what they were doing in China....I know you need to apologize for Japan during the misguided leadership of Tojo...

LIAR. Your nonsense is based on conspiracy theory crap that you can not back up. Your theory has been around for 75 years and has never been anything other than a conspiracy theory. Facts have proven your nonsense to be nonsense.
FDR had to contend with the isolationist and Neutrality Act up until 1940 when the Tea Party of that era were exposed for the idiots they were and the nation started paying attention to the growing threats from the Axis, including Japan.

Why are conservatives so intent on tearing down FDR and not building up Lincoln?
With Lincoln the GOP have a truly great president and instead Republicans seem to ignore Lincoln preferring to make Reagan great, and nobody's buying Reagan.
The Heritage Foundation and the extreme right winged evangelicals are playing character assassins...yes, for Reagan is their Gawd darn choice for number juan...
Reagan supported FDR

Why are conservatives so intent on tearing down FDR and not building up Lincoln?
With Lincoln the GOP have a truly great president and instead Republicans seem to ignore Lincoln preferring to make Reagan great, and nobody's buying Reagan.
The Heritage Foundation and the extreme right winged evangelicals are playing character assassins...yes, for Reagan is their Gawd darn choice for number juan...
Reagan supported FDR
Considering that Reagan was an FDRite and voted democratic party..

He' admired by Stalin and Mao -- forever
Sure that's why he funded the nationals...

He helped Mao. He fucked over the Nationals in favor of Progressive Mao
He whipped the Goombas with one had tired behind his back and they folded like cheap spaghetti

Italian war maneuvers

GermanSurrender2.jpg

Allow me to inform you what FDR did to the American people......when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy due to the debt incurred by the orchestrated crash of 1929, FDR pledged every person born after March 5th, 1933 as collateral on the debt of the international bankers that hijacked our monetary system via the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. Up until 1933, there was no such thing as a "birth certificate" because there was no need for one. FDR pledged our future earnings, taxes and other "gubermint" fees as collateral. Your birth certificate was printed on bond paper from which they create a corporate fiction using your all caps name (which is your "strawman"). Look at your driver's license, social security card, the copy of your birth certificate... any bill that you receive, any notice from the court and you will see that your name is always in all caps...that is your corporate fiction and your birth certificate that was created enters you into contract and gives that bond value based on the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees that you will pay over your lifetime. It matures and starts gaining value when you turn 18 and the banking oligarchs collect the balance of that bond with your death CERTIFICATE. FDR didn't have the balls to kick the banking oligarchs to the curb and tell them that we would do like Lincoln did and print our our currency backed by gold...oh no, FDR made everyone turn in their gold under the penalty of jail and fines in exchange for a fiat currency i.e "Federal Reserve NOTES". FDR made us all indentured debt slaves to the banking cabal...hope this sets your stupid ass ]straight. If people really knew what a sorry pos FDR was? They would spit on the ground when his initials are mentioned...I know that I do....
Nut job opinions with loads of distortions and misinformation. If all the crap in your post were accurate the policies and programs of FDR would not be still key programs 80 years after they were first introduced and implemented.
Dude, I know more, comprehend more than you could ever fathom...reading and researching is ALL I do...you get your information from the lamestream media and I bet you haven't read a complete book of any genre in many year. I average a 300 plus page book every few days. I soak up information like a sponge with the ability to do the proper vetting of said information. You won't make so much as a zit on my ass in my world, punkinpuss...you see? I know more than you.

Dude, I know more, comprehend more than you could ever fathom...reading and researching is ALL I do...you get your information from the lamestream media and I bet you haven't read a complete book of any genre in many year. I average a 300 plus page book every few days. I soak up information like a sponge with the ability to do the proper vetting of said information. You won't make so much as a zit on my ass in my world, punkinpuss...you see? I know more than you.
Sure Fredo......your smart

We can tell, by your maturity level of speech...

LIAR. Your nonsense is based on conspiracy theory crap that you can not back up. Your theory has been around for 75 years and has never been anything other than a conspiracy theory. Facts have proven your nonsense to be nonsense.
FDR had to contend with the isolationist and Neutrality Act up until 1940 when the Tea Party of that era were exposed for the idiots they were and the nation started paying attention to the growing threats from the Axis, including Japan.

Nope, I am 100 percent correct and your revisionist history is 100 percent wrong. FDR allowed 1,600 sailors to die for a lie when he knew that the intel they had would have prevented it almost a year before Pearl Harbor....100 percent correct. FDR's military leaders even allowed sailors that survived the attack to die when they could have been saved. They sent been saved...think about it....these sailors sent Morse code messages for weeks before they finally died and no effort was made to save them...none....nada, zilch....chew on that the next time you hear the national anthem or see old glory waving in the wind.

Nope, I am 100 percent correct and your revisionist history is 100 percent wrong. FDR allowed 1,600 sailors to die for a lie when he knew that the intel they had would have prevented it almost a year before Pearl Harbor....100 percent correct. FDR's military leaders even allowed sailors that survived the attack to die when they could have been saved. They sent been saved...think about it....these sailors sent Morse code messages for weeks before they finally died and no effort was made to save them...none....nada, zilch....chew on that the next time you hear the national anthem or see old glory waving in the wind.
I have noticed how you have not posted anything to back up your assumptions...

Prove it. Show us where you got that lie.

Forum List

Back