FDA eases restrictions of homosexuals donating blood

I clearly said there was a screening process. Does the screening process stop terrorists getting into the country? No. Does it stop criminals from getting guns? No. So why in the hell would I assume it would stop fag blood infected with aids being given to a normal person?

Sounds like your best bet would be to just refuse any transfusion you might need. You wouldn't want the donation of a gay person to save your life anyway, would you? Who knows, you might even get some black blood and suddenly gain an appreciation for MoTown. You can't take that chance.can you?

Maybe blacks could get some white blood and get off welfare for a change or quit producing bastard children at an over 70% rate.

Don't wish that on them. White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD

Blacks are more likely to be bastards than any other race. Blacks are more likely than any other race to have been incarcerated. Blacks are more likely than any other race to be unemployed and low skilled.

Congratulations.You are awarded three burning crosses Nathan Bedford Forest would be proud.
Congratulations. You are awarded, one bastard, one jail cell, and one low skilled job.

Very disingenuous to only post a portion of my actual statement. Not surprised. It's how your lowlife kind functions.

Ooo, he knows a big word! But does he know how to prove that the meticulous screening of donated blood isn't effective? Of course he doesn't...

Very disingenuous to only post a portion of my actual statement. Not surprised. It's how your lowlife kind functions.

Ooo, he knows a big word! But does he know how to prove that the meticulous screening of donated blood isn't effective? Of course he doesn't...

I also know what type of piece of shit you are. You prove it regularly son.

If you think a transfusion from a fag is OK, surely you would take one from a person that had AIDS or Hepatitis.

Maybe blacks could get some white blood and get off welfare for a change or quit producing bastard children at an over 70% rate.

The sad thing is, Bulldog's kidding, but I think you think you're serious.

Only partially kidding. I truly believe he would rather die than take help from anyone he considers inferior.

Why would I want blood from a faggot?

I suppose that's your call. Transfusions usually aren't given unless it's absolutely necessary so I guess you could chose to die instead. More of that right wing logic we are so familiar with.

Rather than have faggot blood. Absolutely. If, as you homo supporters say, people are born that way, in other words it's in their blood, why would anyone in their right mind want to have faggot blood in them?

Are you really that stupid, or are you putting on an act?

Sounds like your best bet would be to just refuse any transfusion you might need. You wouldn't want the donation of a gay person to save your life anyway, would you? Who knows, you might even get some black blood and suddenly gain an appreciation for MoTown. You can't take that chance.can you?

Don't wish that on them. White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD

Blacks are more likely to be bastards than any other race. Blacks are more likely than any other race to have been incarcerated. Blacks are more likely than any other race to be unemployed and low skilled.

Congratulations.You are awarded three burning crosses Nathan Bedford Forest would be proud.
Congratulations. You are awarded, one bastard, one jail cell, and one low skilled job.

Just stop. You already proved you are an idiot. Now you're just being redundant.

Just stop. You already proved you are an idiot. Now you're just being redundant.

I've proven that when you don't like the opinion someone has you whine like one of those limp wristed dick suckers.

The sad thing is, Bulldog's kidding, but I think you think you're serious.

Only partially kidding. I truly believe he would rather die than take help from anyone he considers inferior.

Why would I want blood from a faggot?

I suppose that's your call. Transfusions usually aren't given unless it's absolutely necessary so I guess you could chose to die instead. More of that right wing logic we are so familiar with.

Rather than have faggot blood. Absolutely. If, as you homo supporters say, people are born that way, in other words it's in their blood, why would anyone in their right mind want to have faggot blood in them?

Are you really that stupid, or are you putting on an act?

What's stupid about not wanting a transfusion of faggot blood? Would you take blood from an AIDS or Hepatitis carrier?

Once again only posting part of what I said.

Not interested in the fluff. If the part I quoted is not what you meant, feel free to clarify.

You're not interested in the truth. That's why you post only portions of what I said.

I don't need to clarify a damn thing. You're going to believe whatever you want to believe no matter what. That's how you assholes operate. You portray yourself as mind readers. Tell me what I'm thinking now asshole. I can promise you it isn't favorable to you or anyone you consider a loved one.

Not interested in the fluff. If the part I quoted is not what you meant, feel free to clarify.

You're not interested in the truth. That's why you post only portions of what I said.

I don't need to clarify a damn thing. You're going to believe whatever you want to believe no matter what. That's how you assholes operate. You portray yourself as mind readers. Tell me what I'm thinking now asshole. I can promise you it isn't favorable to you or anyone you consider a loved one.

You say I'm "not interested in the truth." Then you say you "don't need to clarify a damn thing."

The conclusion is that you have your own very special individual "truth" that you can't explain and that therefore doesn't apply to anyone else.

Enjoy your "truth" and hope you never need major surgery. I'd recommend that you not only have a health proxy on file with your doctor (everyone should), but that you specify you under no circumstances want a blood transfusion ever because you might "catch the gay." Otherwise you might be unconscious and end up being transfused anyway, which is standard of care.

Good luck.

I know what you are thinking. You're thinking " Arianrhod has just taken my silly statements and used them to show I'm a blowhard idiot, so I'll try to act indignant and get away as fast as possible."

I know what you are thinking. You're thinking " Arianrhod has just taken my silly statements and used them to show I'm a blowhard idiot, so I'll try to act indignant and get away as fast as possible."

Guess you aren't a mindreader but just the typical Liberal asshole that thinks he knows something when he really doesn't know shit.

You say I'm "not interested in the truth." Then you say you "don't need to clarify a damn thing."

The conclusion is that you have your own very special individual "truth" that you can't explain and that therefore doesn't apply to anyone else.

Enjoy your "truth" and hope you never need major surgery. I'd recommend that you not only have a health proxy on file with your doctor (everyone should), but that you specify you under no circumstances want a blood transfusion ever because you might "catch the gay." Otherwise you might be unconscious and end up being transfused anyway, which is standard of care.

Good luck.

You and Bull(shit)dog sure think you're mindreader. I don't need to clarify a damn thing because you aren't interested in the truth. Why would I need to do something you'll disregard. Not needing to do so doesn't mean it can't be done. It means it's unnecessary because assholes like you don't want to hear the truth.

I've had major surgery twice in the last 4 years. Don't think that a health proxy wasn't on file.

I hope you do need surgery and the blood you need is tainted with something you can't get rid of.

I don't need to clarify a damn thing because you aren't interested in the truth.

Ah, so you're the mind-reader, and you thought I was encroaching on your territory. I see.

Conservative65 said:
I've had major surgery twice in the last 4 years. Don't think that a health proxy wasn't on file.

Did it specify "hetero Caucasian blood only"?

Good luck.

You and Bull(shit)dog sure think you're mindreader. I don't need to clarify a damn thing because you aren't interested in the truth. Why would I need to do something you'll disregard. Not needing to do so doesn't mean it can't be done. It means it's unnecessary because assholes like you don't want to hear the truth.

I hope you do need surgery and the blood you need is tainted with something you can't get rid of.

Such a Christian remark. I'm sure Jesus would be proud.

Good luck.

Such a Christian remark. I'm sure Jesus would be proud.

Jesus wouldn't have accepted fags marrying. He was clear about marriage being between a man and a woman.

I don't need to clarify a damn thing because you aren't interested in the truth.

Ah, so you're the mind-reader, and you thought I was encroaching on your territory. I see.

Conservative65 said:

Who the fuck are you to think you deserve an answer to that question. If you want it, I'll give it to you face to face.

Conservative65 said:

Who the fuck are you to think you deserve an answer to that question.

You've just given me the answer. Thank you.

Forum List

Back