FDA eases restrictions of homosexuals donating blood

Not interested in the fluff. If the part I quoted is not what you meant, feel free to clarify.

You're not interested in the truth. That's why you post only portions of what I said.

I don't need to clarify a damn thing. You're going to believe whatever you want to believe no matter what. That's how you assholes operate. You portray yourself as mind readers. Tell me what I'm thinking now asshole. I can promise you it isn't favorable to you or anyone you consider a loved one.

You say I'm "not interested in the truth." Then you say you "don't need to clarify a damn thing."

The conclusion is that you have your own very special individual "truth" that you can't explain and that therefore doesn't apply to anyone else.

Enjoy your "truth" and hope you never need major surgery. I'd recommend that you not only have a health proxy on file with your doctor (everyone should), but that you specify you under no circumstances want a blood transfusion ever because you might "catch the gay." Otherwise you might be unconscious and end up being transfused anyway, which is standard of care.

Good luck.

You and Bull(shit)dog sure think you're mindreader. I don't need to clarify a damn thing because you aren't interested in the truth. Why would I need to do something you'll disregard. Not needing to do so doesn't mean it can't be done. It means it's unnecessary because assholes like you don't want to hear the truth.

I've had major surgery twice in the last 4 years. Don't think that a health proxy wasn't on file.

I hope you do need surgery and the blood you need is tainted with something you can't get rid of.

Such a Christian remark. I'm sure Jesus would be proud.

Jesus wouldn't have accepted fags marrying. He was clear about marriage being between a man and a woman.

Jesus wouldn't have put up with your crap.

Jesus wouldn't have accepted fags marrying. He was clear about marriage being between a man and a woman.

(A) What chapter and verse is that in?
(B) What does it have to do with donating blood?

In Matthew 19:4 - 5 Jesus reaffirms what God has instituted in Genesis 2:24. Jesus said, "Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one?"

Jesus was responding to yet another attempt by those who would trick Him. They failed just like you did in pretending you're too stupid to know what this means. Listen up. I'll explain and you might learn something. It says a man shall leave his father/mother and be joined to his WIFE. It doesn't say OR his husband.

It shows that God the Father and Jesus the Son didn't condone a lifestyle choice that is wrong. If it's wrong in God's eyes, why would I want blood from someone like that?

You're not interested in the truth. That's why you post only portions of what I said.

I don't need to clarify a damn thing. You're going to believe whatever you want to believe no matter what. That's how you assholes operate. You portray yourself as mind readers. Tell me what I'm thinking now asshole. I can promise you it isn't favorable to you or anyone you consider a loved one.

You say I'm "not interested in the truth." Then you say you "don't need to clarify a damn thing."

The conclusion is that you have your own very special individual "truth" that you can't explain and that therefore doesn't apply to anyone else.

Enjoy your "truth" and hope you never need major surgery. I'd recommend that you not only have a health proxy on file with your doctor (everyone should), but that you specify you under no circumstances want a blood transfusion ever because you might "catch the gay." Otherwise you might be unconscious and end up being transfused anyway, which is standard of care.

Good luck.

You and Bull(shit)dog sure think you're mindreader. I don't need to clarify a damn thing because you aren't interested in the truth. Why would I need to do something you'll disregard. Not needing to do so doesn't mean it can't be done. It means it's unnecessary because assholes like you don't want to hear the truth.

I've had major surgery twice in the last 4 years. Don't think that a health proxy wasn't on file.

I hope you do need surgery and the blood you need is tainted with something you can't get rid of.

Jesus would have viewed you the way he viewed the religious leaders of his day. You know, those who didn't know God's word but were only interested in being seen and heard. Much like you.

(A) What chapter and verse is that in?
(B) What does it have to do with donating blood?

In Matthew 19:4 - 5 Jesus reaffirms what God has instituted in Genesis 2:24. Jesus said, "Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one?"

Jesus was responding to yet another attempt by those who would trick Him. They failed just like you did in pretending you're too stupid to know what this means. Listen up. I'll explain and you might learn something. It says a man shall leave his father/mother and be joined to his WIFE. It doesn't say OR his husband.

It shows that God the Father and Jesus the Son didn't condone a lifestyle choice that is wrong. If it's wrong in God's eyes, why would I want blood from someone like that?

First of all, that's a very liberal interpretation of the verse.

Secondly, is it your impression that you have to have sex with someone in order for them to donate blood?

Good luck.

Jesus would have viewed you the way he viewed the religious leaders of his day. You know, those who didn't know God's word but were only interested in being seen and heard. Much like you.

If you don't mind, I'll let him make that decision. I don't think he needs your help.

...those who didn't know God's word but were only interested in being seen and heard.

Speaking of those people, the passage you quoted was about divorce. No mention of homosexuality, and certainly no mention of blood transfusions.

Guess it's time to update my Living Will again...... No blood from organizations thst allow Homosexuals to donate. Better to die thsn to put tainted products in my body.

Guess it's time to update my Living Will again...... No blood from organizations thst allow Homosexuals to donate. Better to die thsn to put tainted products in my body.

Yup, make sure your health proxy says "No blood products from the Red Cross." Because this is incomprehensible to you:

Blood Donation Frequently Asked Questions | American Red Cross

Blood donations are tested for the following:

ABO and Rh blood types.
Unexpected red blood cell antibodies that are a result of prior transfusion, pregnancy, or other factors.
Hepatitis B surface antigen, indicating a current infection (hepatitis) or carrier state for hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis B core antigen, indicator of a present or past infection with the hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis C virus, indicating a current or past infection with hepatitis C virus (most common cause of non-A/non-B hepatitis).
Antibody to HTLV-I/II, indicator of infection with a virus that may cause adult T-cell leukemia or neurological disease.
Antibody to HIV-1/2, indicator of infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for hepatitis C (HCV), hepatitis B (HBV) and HIV.
Screening test for antibodies to syphilis.
NAT for West Nile Virus (WNV).
Enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) test for Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas Disease).

In addition, all platelet apheresis donations are tested for bacterial contamination.

Yup, make sure your health proxy says "No blood products from the Red Cross."

It's not about physical disease. It's about MORAL corruption, which cannot be tested for.

If you're ever hospitalized, make sure to interrogate all of the medical staff to make sure none of them are gay. Or divorced. Or unwed mothers like Bristol Palin.

Someone like you just can't be too careful.

If you're ever hospitalized, make sure to interrogate all of the medical staff to make sure none of them are gay. Or divorced. Or unwed mothers like Bristol Palin.

That's why I tend to avoid Hospitals as much as humanly possible and thoroughly screen my personal doctors.

That's why I tend to avoid Hospitals as much as humanly possible and thoroughly screen my personal doctors.

Seriously? Do you prescreen them before you make an appointment ("Are you gay? Are you divorced? Have you had a child out of wedlock?") or when you walk into the office?

If the former, do you hang up before you can hear them laughing?

If the latter, do you screen the front-desk receptionist, too?

Do you screen everyone you know? Family members, neighbors, the cashier at Walmart? What about the guy who sells you ammo? I'm sure he's washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

:lmao:

Seriously? Do you prescreen them before you make an appointment ("Are you gay? Are you divorced? Have you had a child out of wedlock?") or when you walk into the office?

Do you screen everyone you know? Family members, neighbors, the cashier at Walmart? What about the guy who sells you ammo? I'm sure he's washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

I prescreen via background checks and things of that nature, before I make appointments. I do screen most peoople who I deal with IRL.

I go out of my way to do as little shopping in person as I can. When I do, it's from places I've shopped at for years.

blooddonationrainbow_copy.jpg

At least you can tell which blood is gay.

I prescreen via background checks and things of that nature, before I make appointments. I do screen most peoople who I deal with IRL.

I go out of my way to do as little shopping in person as I can. When I do, it's from places I've shopped at for years.

I understand. Interact with normal people and you might get cooties, but you've got to keep the bunker stocked somehow. Are you prepping for the End Times or for WWIII?

I understand. Interact with normal people and you might get cooties, but you've got to keep the bunker stocked somehow. Are you prepping for the End Times or for WWIII?

"Normal" people? I do not consider the average American a "Normal" person. I consider them parasites.

I'm not Preppibg for anything. I'm just trying to live a decent life.

"Normal" people? I do not consider the average American a "Normal" person. I consider them parasites.

I'm not Preppibg for anything. I'm just trying to live a decent life.

By staying as far away from your fellow Americans as possible. Remarkable.

Forum List

Back