FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Looks like The Democrats are doubling down with weaponizing the FBI against Donald Trump and anyone associated with him. These are dark days for America.
Yes.
That's one way to frame it. They most likely won't stop at any measures to eliminate Trump. They obviously believe they need to save their country from the rising fascism.

It seems obvious now that the stolen documents case has been deliberately exaggerated to serve the FBI/DOJ's cause.

The FBI might have made a mistake, or they were looking for evidence to use against those who took part on Jan.6.

Or, she might have actually been there?

Or, the right's media may have fabricated the story.

Or, dozens of other reasons, based on the nonsense being pushed by the extreme right?

A stolen election?
She voted for Donald Trump.

The Gestapo is hunting down anyone who voted for the enemy.. Much of this is a warning to people NOT to vote against the Reich, or face a visit from the KGB goons.

She voted for Donald Trump.

The Gestapo is hunting down anyone who voted for the enemy.. Much of this is a warning to people NOT to vote against the Reich, or face a visit from the KGB goons.
The 'left' or the 'anti-extremist' US government has become more proactive with their efforts to eliminate Trump. This could be seen as communism as it pertains to the left's traditional enemy being fascism.

They intimidated a trump voter who they had no evidence against of a crime

Even if she had been at the trump rally thats not against the law
just like Woodstock, over time the number of people supposedly at the Capitol that day will magically swell to encompass half the population of the nation, whether they were born when it happened or not.

I think they must be very afraid of the possible outcome, and so is the FBI/DOJ very worried, and they're acting proactively to stop Trump.
They're scared to death he's gonna run. These are the people telling us all about democracy. Phoney trash.

The 'left' or the 'anti-extremist' US government has become more proactive with their efforts to eliminate Trump. This could be seen as communism as it pertains to the left's traditional enemy being fascism.
It's Nazism, pure and simple. The Gestapo is imprisoning anyone supporting the opposition candidate.

The Gestapo doesn't have enough troops to hunt down 74 million Americans, so they randomly assault enemies of the democrats.

The goal is to create terror - so that those in a voting booth are unwilling to vote against the democrat, the Reich candidate - knowing that there is a chance they will be arrested and imprisoned for opposing the Nazi democrat party.

They're scared to death he's gonna run. These are the people telling us all about democracy. Phoney trash.
I think that for some reason Trump either won't run or he'll be so damaged that he wouldn't get the nomination.

I think too that Trump won't live long enough to make it to the 24 election.

One way or another, Trump will be stopped short of the presidency.

Last edited:
I think that for some reason Trump either won't run or he'll be so damaged that he wouldn't get the nomination.

I think too that Trump won't live long enough to make it to the 24 election.
I think you're confused. Biden is the guy who's failing.

Forum List

Back