FBI Targeting Tens of Millions of Americans

The Democrat Cult's gestapo commandant should be investigated.

garlandiscorruptbgtbgtbgt.jpg

MAGAts hate an organization that has the world's best crime lab to track down rapists, pedophiles, kidnappers, bombers, terrorists and the such.
This might be the biggest example of deflection and gaslighting in the history of message boards

MAGAts hate an organization that has the world's best crime lab to track down rapists, pedophiles, kidnappers, bombers, terrorists and the such.
The problem is knowing that your nation has been taken over by some other entity and getting frustrated by it causes you to be labeled a terrorist from the empowered authoritarians. Others can play that game also.

Big government types love an agency that can spy on its private citizens just by asking a top secret FISA judge if it's okay.

about 75 mullion americans are armed, dangerous, and hate our country and its people. we pay the fbi to make sure that trump can never again order an insurrection. maybe they need more bullets?
The FBI has fewer than 40K agents spread across 50 states. If they want to come after millions of armed Americans and despite your focked up fantasies, it's the FBI that better step off before they start some shit they aren't ready for. You people are effing seriously deluded to imagine there wouldn't be a backlash against them if they actually tried this. This is nothing short of the Left openly asking for the persecution, arrest, and imprisonment of their political opponents.

This is a serious suggestion:

If there is anything on your record that indicates you are a Republican, and your tax liability is only slightly lower by itemizing than in claiming the standard, claim the standard.

Look at it as the cost of an insurance policy against the headaches and time it takes to deal with an IRS audit.

This is a serious suggestion:

If there is anything on your record that indicates you are a Republican, and your tax liability is only slightly lower by itemizing than in claiming the standard, claim the standard.

Look at it as the cost of an insurance policy against the headaches and time it takes to deal with an IRS audit.
Great suggestion Lisa. It's good advice Republicans. Bend over more. Bow deeper. Get used to your lot in life. 😄

Great suggestion Lisa. It's good advice Republicans. Bend over more. Bow deeper. Get used to your lot in life. 😄
I’m just being realistic. Until we can get rid of the Democrats who look upon Republicans the way Germans did Jews in the early 30s, I’m staying under the radar. Once we get Republicans back in power, I’ll go back to deducting (if the numbers make sense).

I’m just being realistic. Until we can get rid of the Democrats who look upon Republicans the way Germans did Jews in the early 30s, I’m staying under the radar. Once we get Republicans back in power, I’ll go back to deducting (if the numbers make sense).
I agree. It's good advice Lisa. If anyone can teach them to bend over and accept what happens to them it's you and yours. 😄

Defund the FBI and rebuild a new, leaner organization.
. Once we get Republicans back in power,
Democommies have weaponized the DOJ & Alphabet Agencies
---------

Good posters Excalibur, Lisa, an Failzero......no disrespect intended, but.....but you are fingering the wrong villain.
It ain't the FBI you need fear.
It's Mike Lindell.
Mike has already given you warning that he may be coming for you. Coming to put you in prison.

Surely you are aware that Mike has publicly stated he has the evidence to put you away at Shawshank (or its' equivalent) for God knows how many years. So focus guys, focus. Learn who your real enemies are.

Good luck.

And then, as sort of a PM to prolific poster Lisa - Gurlfriend, here's a clue for the cluefull: The Republicans, specifically the MAGA Republicans in the House ARE in power.

This last week should have shown you that they are strong, focused, unified, and are dedicated to good governance....and confident enough in their correctness that they fired the Speaker without electing a replacement. That is P-O-W-E-R!

Forum List

Back