copper thief killed on freeway

Another failure of the Democrat controlled state of California as well as the USA

If this man had his own home, would he of been stealing copper.

Housing affordability should be a top issue for all of us.

Yes, linking an article and then stating the facts of that article with the opinion that it is "not smart thing to do" is racist.
:auiqs.jpg:
Dumb ass.
This is a one issue poster. They have one issue, and that's anybody that's not white.

Yes, linking an article and then stating the facts of that article with the opinion that it is "not smart thing to do" is racist.
:auiqs.jpg:
Dumb ass.
lol lol. happens in california all the time. i guess copper is worth something to mexican on the black market. thy did the same to arbys near mne. no arby sanwhich today lol

mexican dude caught stealing copper out of a business and then tries to escapes cops buy running on to the freeway. then gets ran over., yikes not smart thing to do.
The woke left are going to be the catalyst for vigilantism. Someone needs to take these people out.

on the black market i guess
Scrap copper was a decent payout a few years back. I bought a storage locker at auction that had a bunch of copper scrap and made enough back to turn a profit on that unit. I’ve know people who made decent beer money stripping it out of cords while watching football in the garage.

Scrap copper was a decent payout a few years back. I bought a storage locker at auction that had a bunch of copper scrap and made enough back to turn a profit on that unit. I’ve know people who made decent beer money stripping it out of cords while watching football in the garage.
still not right to steel it

Forum List

Back