FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

Coyote the asshole needs to be reminded of the rules. Using funny to continually mock a poster gets YOU banned for rules violation. Now try finding proof to back up your bullshit. Now fuck off loser.

No honey. It doesn't unless it becomes extreme (I think it's like 6 funnies on the same poster in a day). If it did, you might have some problems given your own use of "funny" in this thread. I suspect you are one of those who can't take what they dig out. If you don't like being mocked, modify your own behavior eh?

FBI under Trump went after Antifa - you ok with that?
Go fuck yourself. You're throwing around funny faces because you can't handle your bullshit getting exposed. As usual. You don't scare me retard. Change my behavior? No. I won't stop telling the truth and exposing liars like you. No I have no problems. I laugh at assholes like you who think I can't take it. I hear your shit, prove you wrong and laugh at your meltdown. And yes, your Antifa pals should be looking at 20 year sentences.

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.
Let us know when far right groups burn buildings down and murder innocent people.

They did.
So you have nothing. As usual. YOUR people burned down buildings and killed cops all year and were encouraged to keep it up. Now you’ll throw your usual lie “it was right wing people pretending to be Antifa!”.
Funny you should say that. I spoke with an aunt who is a hard MAGA a few days after the January 6th coup attempt. She says..."The INTIFA people in the crowd lead the riot." I said..."No, the FBI has said there was no sign of ANTIFA. Now...you want to turn everything around.

GROW A BRAIN! QAnon and The Proud Boys are lying, conspiracy theory groups that are intent on destroying the Constitution. If they have to use violence...they will. And the Liar in Chief sits there on multiple occasions and says...."I don't know anything about QAnon." If the man ever stopped lying, he would suffocate.
Grow a brain yourself moron. Proof has been brought out proving Antifa involvement. Do try to keep up. Then deflect to Q and the Proud Boys (who are nothing like Antifa). You assholes will not be allowed to ruin this country. Period.
It's been debunked. No ANTIFA. Try again.
Sorry asshat. Your own Antifa pals are on video admitting to it. And the FBI has been forced to admit Antifa people were involved. You lose again. As always.

That conservative protesters—and not leftist provocateurs—were responsible was plainly obvious as the mob violence unfolded. A week later, following dozens of arrests, it is no less true: Trump supporters did this, and any effort to paint antifa as the real culprit is pathologically dishonest.

That has not stopped Trump defenders from trying. Former New York mayor and current Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani hinted at "antifa involvement" in a tweet. Rep. Paul Gosar (R–Ariz.) said the riots "had all the hallmarks of antifa provocation." Trump himself has privately blamed antifa for what transpired, according to reports.

Just because you keep saying it over and over does not make it true. Tell trump that. He is always trying to gaslight America.
Hey asshole, get a real source. No facts, just an uneducated leftist opinion piece. Explain the videos where your Antifa pals admit to violence at the Capitol.
The FBI says you are a liar...Junior. Go jack off with a trump photo. Then go away
Sorry BOY. The videos say you're a liar. The FBI who can't get a pedo in Florida without losing 2 agents decided this in about 24 hours? I don't think so. Keep your gay perversions to yourself. Now slink off with your tail between your legs.

The are both troops for the Nazi democrats.
The Dems are much more closely identifiable as Bolsheviks than Nazis. Same goals, same methods, same embrace of political violence, same disregard for old institutions, same perversion of language, same contempt for patriots, same reliance on gaslighting and propaganda, same fomenting of division, same susceptibility to genocidal extremists, and same innate deceitfulness.

Bolshevism was a Jewish enterprise. They began their reign of terror in Russia in 1917. Actually, I'm going to turn this into its own thread because this is a source of much confusion.
Bolsheviks were considered radical, far Left, and Marxist. Democrats exhibit no relationship with those views, nor can you intelligently point out any examples of such support of those views.

You come here to pedal lies about political violence and genocidal extremism, when 96% of the BLM protests were peaceful. You are nothing but a liar.

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

Let us know when far right groups burn buildings down and murder innocent people.

They did.
So you have nothing. As usual. YOUR people burned down buildings and killed cops all year and were encouraged to keep it up. Now you’ll throw your usual lie “it was right wing people pretending to be Antifa!”.
Funny you should say that. I spoke with an aunt who is a hard MAGA a few days after the January 6th coup attempt. She says..."The INTIFA people in the crowd lead the riot." I said..."No, the FBI has said there was no sign of ANTIFA. Now...you want to turn everything around.

GROW A BRAIN! QAnon and The Proud Boys are lying, conspiracy theory groups that are intent on destroying the Constitution. If they have to use violence...they will. And the Liar in Chief sits there on multiple occasions and says...."I don't know anything about QAnon." If the man ever stopped lying, he would suffocate.
Grow a brain yourself moron. Proof has been brought out proving Antifa involvement. Do try to keep up. Then deflect to Q and the Proud Boys (who are nothing like Antifa). You assholes will not be allowed to ruin this country. Period.
It's been debunked. No ANTIFA. Try again.
Sorry asshat. Your own Antifa pals are on video admitting to it. And the FBI has been forced to admit Antifa people were involved. You lose again. As always.
Where's the video?

The are both troops for the Nazi democrats.
The Dems are much more closely identifiable as Bolsheviks than Nazis. Same goals, same methods, same embrace of political violence, same disregard for old institutions, same perversion of language, same contempt for patriots, same reliance on gaslighting and propaganda, same fomenting of division, same susceptibility to genocidal extremists, and same innate deceitfulness.

Bolshevism was a Jewish enterprise. They began their reign of terror in Russia in 1917. Actually, I'm going to turn this into its own thread because this is a source of much confusion.
Bolsheviks were considered radical, far Left, and Marxist. Democrats exhibit no relationship with those views, nor can you intelligently point out any examples of such support of those views.

You come here to pedal lies about political violence and genocidal extremism, when 96% of the BLM protests were peaceful. You are nothing but a liar.
No, I think you are the liar here, pencil-dick. I made no mention of BLM.

As for "Bolsheviks were considered radical, far Left, and Marxist. Democrats exhibit no relationship with those views, " you've got to be joking, right?

Most of you leftists already walk lock step with them....yeah you

Speaking of walking lockstep...how come you lot censured conservatives like Cheney, Flake, Dacey, McCain, Kinzinger? Not quite in lock step enough with the expected adoration of Trump? Pretty amazing considering Cheney and others have hard core conservative credentials.

That's a tight lock step. Don't trip or you'll be trampled.

Coyote the asshole needs to be reminded of the rules. Using funny to continually mock a poster gets YOU banned for rules violation. Now try finding proof to back up your bullshit. Now fuck off loser.

No honey. It doesn't unless it becomes extreme (I think it's like 6 funnies on the same poster in a day). If it did, you might have some problems given your own use of "funny" in this thread. I suspect you are one of those who can't take what they dig out. If you don't like being mocked, modify your own behavior eh?

Go fuck yourself. You're throwing around funny faces because you can't handle your bullshit getting exposed. As usual. You don't scare me retard. Change my behavior? No. I won't stop telling the truth and exposing liars like you. No I have no problems. I laugh at assholes like you who think I can't take it. I hear your shit, prove you wrong and laugh at your meltdown. And yes, your Antifa pals should be looking at 20 year sentences.

Cool. Glad you got that off your chest. Hope it's not too bruised by all the chest beating you've engaged in.

20 year sentences for what? Kind of depends on what they did. Charges range from disorderly conduct, violating curfew, arson, assault, breaking and entering, vandalism, not sure what else - all of which have differing penalties and localities.

You need to cease the funny, hag.

Really, it's YOUR rule, eh? Live it, I'm weary of you

Again, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. It shows how thin skinned and hypocritical you are. Want to discuss? I'm happy to discuss. But if all you're in to is flinging insults, don't expect restraint and tenderness.

Why people have absolutely no principles is beyond me.

The F.B.I. should be looking into all three groups -- ANTIFA, BLM and Proud Boys. Whereas the first two are financed heavily by subversive outside interests and the latter is home grown, they are all in the same business -- they are the extremists taking to the streets in order to fight a cultural war.

Those who defend one side of this war over the other are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.
Coming after em......they ran em.....just another crime by the FBI

Cool. Glad you got that off your chest. Hope it's not too bruised by all the chest beating you've engaged in.

20 year sentences for what? Kind of depends on what they did. Charges range from disorderly conduct, violating curfew, arson, assault, breaking and entering, vandalism, not sure what else - all of which have differing penalties and localities.
Not beating my chest. Just slapping you with facts. Your Antifa pals deserve death for some of the shit they pulled. Note you can’t show ANY proof of Proud Boys burning buildings, killing people, or looting like you and yours have all year. Your pathetic deflections are just that.

Speaking of walking lockstep...how come you lot censured conservatives like Cheney, Flake, Dacey, McCain, Kinzinger? Not quite in lock step enough with the expected adoration of Trump? Pretty amazing considering Cheney and others have hard core conservative credentials.

That's a tight lock step. Don't trip or you'll be trampled.
Well dummy, they spread your LIE about how the incident at the Capitol began. Of course you have issues with the truth anyway.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.
Coming after em......they ran em.....just another crime by the FBI
The FBI is not committing crimes now that The Don is not controlling them.

Yes. I would have sent the marines to kick their pussy asses.

It doesn't matter who it is. Violence and insurrection needs to be dealt with. Whether it is ANTIFA or Proud Boys. It cannot be tolerated. But trump always threw ANTIFA out there, refusing to criticize the Proud Boys. He even endorsed them during the debates. trump is a disease.

Again, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. It shows how thin skinned and hypocritical you are. Want to discuss? I'm happy to discuss. But if all you're in to is flinging insults, don't expect restraint and tenderness.

I noticed you didn't "funny"...on to you

I walk lockstep with nobody or any faction

You'd be wise to learn how...and stop abusing your anaemic position

It doesn't matter who it is. Violence and insurrection needs to be dealt with. Whether it is ANTIFA or Proud Boys. It cannot be tolerated. But trump always threw ANTIFA out there, refusing to criticize the Proud Boys. He even endorsed them during the debates. trump is a disease.
Sad thing is it wasn't dealt with for months when blm and antifa were burning down cities. Demscum pretty much protected them. Libtards always talk out of their asses when embarrassed by the truth. De

Forum List

Back