FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

FYI link to a lot of info enjoy the research >>>

1612836742709.png
1612836797316.png

State capitol in Lansing, MI & Proud Boys ready for another riot

It sounds like many of them have abandoned PB’s original mission statement.
What started as a legit, all-make backlash to Marxist usurpation of western culture has devolved into its own version of antifa and BLM.
Unfortunately, I can’t find anything about PB on any search engine that isn’t skewed by left wing propaganda. I used to be able to access their mission statement. No more. Their founder, Gavin McGinnnis has apparently disassociated himself from them, too.
Too bad the FBI doesn’t vet the terror groups antifa and BLM as thoroughly.

What crime did they commit?

They were up their eyeballs in the Jan 6 insurrection ... documented by the FBI, and most other law enforcement agencies ... deal with it. They are bad actors.

Two of those assholes seen here:

1613099844502.png

Two Proud Boys Armed & Standing By
(For another January 6 Capitol Riot)

What started as a legit, all-make backlash to Marxist usurpation of western culture has devolved into its own version of antifa and BLM.
Unfortunately, I can’t find anything about PB on any search engine that isn’t skewed by left wing propaganda. I used to be able to access their mission statement. No more. Their founder, Gavin McGinnnis has apparently disassociated himself from them, too.

Here try this reputable source >>>

Here try this reputable source >>>
Are you insane?
SPLC is a blatant black supremacist hate group. They’re like BLM with better organization. KKK would be a balanced response source.

They were up their eyeballs in the Jan 6 insurrection ... documented by the FBI, and most other law enforcement agencies ... deal with it. They are bad actors.

View attachment 456046
That’s you and your brother trick-or-treating.

Last edited:

View attachment 456046
remember when democrats riot, its because of racism...when republicans riot its because they are bad people

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.
Is Antifa on that list?

I agree. Antifa and BLM should be at the top of that list. They are domestic terrorists.
You keep saying that but what has BLM as a GROUP done that qualifies as terrorism?
Attacking drivers and civilians.....surrounding cars, beating on them, demanding money, and dragging the drivers out and beating on them. Burning down cities, looting, and demanding more money from businesses as a group. Oh, willingly serving as the brown shirts for soros and others like the chinese going where they dictate and pay for---so they "community organize" terrorize businesses and civilians to either gain more donations or to enact political changes that please their handlers. BLM/Black Panters one of the same mentality---both terroristic.

More for the anti-everything morons parked here ...

View attachment 456078

This is AWESOME!

More proof that the attack on the Capital was prearranged - and didn't have squat to do with Trump's speech.

Thanks!

FYI - make no mistake about it ... Trump knew of their plans - ergo: His Jan 6 speech was the signal to commence w/o directly saying so - that is his M.O. --order something to be done, but by not implying it directly to cover his own ass so later he can say: "See, I didn't tell them to attack."

FYI - make no mistake about it ... Trump knew of their plans - ergo: His Jan 6 speech was the signal to commence w/o directly saying so - that is his M.O. --order something to be done, but by not implying it directly to cover his own ass so later he can say: "See, I didn't tell them to attack."
Has there been any other politicians that have done this?

Has there been any other politicians that have done this?

Doubtful.... that's Trump's M.O. - deal with is - that is who he is: A "Clear & Present Danger" -- make no mistake about it.

Canada has declared the Proud Boys to be a terrorist organization.

Doubtful.... that's Trump's M.O. - deal with is - that is who he is: A "Clear & Present Danger" -- make no mistake about it.
I suggest you expand information gathering on news. But I'll link CNN for you.

Forum List

Back