FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Here is a quote from the article:

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair announced Wednesday the Proud Boys were one of 13 groups now designated as terrorist organizations, including the Russian Imperial Movement and two neo-Nazi groups — the Atomwaffen Division and The Base.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.
Gotta link where I can join?
Please do and send your email address to the FBI...

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Why doesn't the KGB just send their ANTIFA Brown Shirts after them?

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.
Is Antifa on that list?
Ask Trudeau...

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

Is it possible for any group to be more extremist than the Nazi democrat party itself?

ANTIFA are just the terrorist shock troops. the Brown Shirts, of the filthy democrat party.

It's good that dictator Biden and all you of the Reich are unifying the nation.

Uber Alles Democrat

Last edited:

Fully
Bolshevik
Infiltrated
So the "Law and Order" party has become the Party of Conspiracy Theories and Lies....all to pacify the Liar in Chief who is preparing to defend himself for the second time in a Senate impeachment trial. He is destined as the Worst president to ever take a breath.

Public Safety Minister Bill Blair announced Wednesday the Proud Boys were one of 13 groups now designated as terrorist organizations, including the Russian Imperial Movement and two neo-Nazi groups — the Atomwaffen Division and The Base.

But, Not ANTIFA and not BLM.

Fuck the Nazis, here and in Canada.

Bill Barr put the cabosh on that a year or two ago, most likely because You-Know-Who wouldn't hear of it. Glad they are finally on the list, where they belong. And yes, I hope Antifa is, as well.

What crime did they commit?
Crime? You are still stuck in the old America. The one with elections, and due process, and freedom of the press and stuff.

What crime did the kulaks commit? It's the same one the Proud Boys committed. They are enemies of the people.

By the way, stupid white people (I'm looking at you, you dumb bitch, Coyote), white people are enemies of the people because we are all racist. ALL of us. And once we've been liquidated, the Bolsheviks will start with the blacks. Figure it out.

Is it possible for any group to be nor extremist than the Nazi democrat party itself?

ANTIFA are just the terrorist shock troops. the Brown Shirts, of the filthy democrat party.

It's good that dictator Biden and all you of the Reich are unifying the nation.

Uber Alles Democrat
Antifa are a bunch of thugs.
Proud Boys are a bunch of thugs.
You, on the other hand, are a historically confused (lets blame our education system) wingnut who seems to think thugs are ok if they are the right brand.

Forum List

Back