FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

More for the anti-everything morons parked here ...

View attachment 456078

This is AWESOME!

More proof that the attack on the Capital was prearranged - and didn't have squat to do with Trump's speech.

Thanks!

FYI - make no mistake about it ... Trump knew of their plans - ergo: His Jan 6 speech was the signal to commence w/o directly saying so - that is his M.O. --order something to be done, but by not implying it directly to cover his own ass so later he can say: "See, I didn't tell them to attack."
Apparently the MSM knew of threats and congress did nothing to secure the area.

Tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power.

Then they were hunted down like dogs for it.
No, they rioted and very slightly postponed a hearing. You cant stop the transfer of power by shouting at cops and and shooting a little pepper spray. Thats an absurd claim. :cuckoo:

No, they rioted and very slightly postponed a hearing. You cant stop the transfer of power by shouting at cops and and shooting a little pepper spray. Thats an absurd claim. :cuckoo:
Slightly??

They shit down Congress and caused them and the VP to run for their lives.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Good. Keep those terrorists traitors on the run. Make sure they are always on the wrong side of everything.

Slightly??

They shit down Congress and caused them and the VP to run for their lives.
Pff, so? The President of the United States had to be ushered into the presidential bunker because of BLM rioters at the White House. They injured like 100 secret service members in their attempt to breach the White House. I bet you dont have a clue what im even talking about, do you. :cuckoo:

Yes, it was slightly postponed by what, 3 hours i believe. :dunno:

Pff, so? The President of the United States had to be ushered into the presidential bunker because of BLM rioters at the White House. They injured like 100 secret service members in their attempt to breach the White House. I bet you dont have a clue what im even talking about, do you. :cuckoo:

Yes, it was slightly postponed by what, 3 hours i believe. :dunno:
One thing has nothing to do with the other

Those MAGARATS stopped official proceedings and had they been more successful (for instance had Pence allowed the Secret Service to remove him from the building) we may well have had a coup.

One thing has nothing to do with the other

Those MAGARATS stopped official proceedings and had they been more successful (for instance had Pence allowed the Secret Service to remove him from the building) we may well have had a coup.
Who cares that "an official proceding" was delayed? Why are you acting like that is some great sin or somehow a threat to the nation? Who gives a flying fuck about a DELAY? :cuckoo:

BLM attacked the fucking White House!!!! The president had to be ushered into a safe room.

…concussions, broken knee caps, broken ribs, gouged eyes, severed finger tip, crushed spinal disks, dislocated shoulders….suicides….oh yeah, and a ”little pepper spray”.

…concussions, broken knee caps, broken ribs, gouged eyes, severed finger tip, crushed spinal disks, dislocated shoulders….suicides….oh yeah, and a ”little pepper spray”.
Are you talking about the hundreds of democrat riots that same year?

No they didnt. No one ever legitimately threatened to kill the VP. Thats an absurd statement.
Everyone heard it. Everyone saw the hangman noise. You lie nearly as much as trump.

Everyone heard it. Everyone saw the hangman noise. You lie nearly as much as trump.
You cant hang a person with that gallows prop. You could put my neck in that noose, tie my hands behind my back, tie my feet together and i would STILL survive it. It simply wouldnt support my weight, lett alone if i kick off the edge and pull down those barely nailed in 2x4's. It wasnt meant to actually work. Anyone with basic carpenter knowledge can see that.

You cant hang a person with that gallows prop. You could put my neck in that noose, tie my hands behind my back, tie my feet together and i would STILL survive it. It simply wouldnt support my weight, lett alone if i kick off the edge and pull down those barely nailed in 2x4's. It wasnt meant to actually work. Anyone with basic carpenter knowledge can see that.
They were advocating HANGING MIKE PENCE. They said as much on live TV. And when trump was told of the threat, multiple witnesses said he response was...."SO WHAT!"

trump is a demented human being. As human being is as much respect as he should receive.

They were advocating HANGING MIKE PENCE. They said as much on live TV. And when trump was told of the threat, multiple witnesses said he response was...."SO WHAT!"

trump is a demented human being. As human being is as much respect as he should receive.
Ive seen democrats beat on Trump piniatas. How is that any different? The truth is, you guys giggle when celebrities (and others) advocate for the assassination of Trump, but you freak the fuck out if anyone on the other side of the isle does it.

Last edited:
Ive seen democrats beat on Trump piniatas. How is that any different? The truth is, you guys giggle when celebrities (and others) advocate for the assassination of Trump, but you freak the fuck out if anyone on the other side of the isle does it.
Link a celebrities assassination of trump...you frigin liar.

Link a celebrities assassination of trump...you frigin liar.
Madonna said that she fantasized about killing Trump and whats her face did the infamous decapitation photoshoot. Those are just examples off the top of my head. :dunno:

Forum List

Back