FBI Refuses to Provide Congress FD-1023 Whistleblower Form on Biden Detailing Payments by Foreign Nationals Even in Grandchildrens' Names

Sounds to me like the House needs to cut all funding to the FBI until it complies with the subpoena. See how long the FBI holds out with no paychecks, or electricity to their buildings.

Defund the police Republican style. Be my guest.

The Re[publicans are attacking free speech rights. Americans overwhelmingly want to control the spread of guns. Your radical views on the right to bear arms are responsible for the epidemic of mass shootings.
So the fact that I feel I have the right to defend myself and my family by using a firearm is causing mass murders? That is like saying 2+2=100.

I used to target shoot handguns as my hobby and for several decades would fire 10,000 rounds or so down range. I have never shot anyone and I hope I never have to. I do like punching holes in paper. Unlike many gun owners, I do not hunt but am not opposed to hunting. I do have a concealed carry permit and carry a handgun on a regular basis unless I am going somewhere where it is prohibited.

I get this feeling you would like to take my rights to use free speech to support the Second Amendment away from me as you feel such views are “radical.” You probably feel the right to free speech should only apply to the liberal speech you like. The right to free speech is there to protect hate speech.

Plus most Americans do not support controlling the spread of guns as you suggest. They definitely do not want top ban all firearms.

Congress should put out a warrant for the Sergeant-at-Arms to put Christopher Wray in cuffs.

"The FBI does not deny it has a whistleblower document alleging then-Vice President Joseph R. Biden engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national. But it won’t turn the document over to Congress.

Bureau officials told the House Oversight and Accountability Committee on Wednesday they would not comply with a subpoena seeking the whistleblower report.

In a five-page letter, the FBI’s acting assistant director of the office of congressional affairs, Christopher Dunham, did not acknowledge the specific whistleblower report, known as an FD-1023 form."
The Washington Times is a Mooney publication. :auiqs.jpg:
They thought that "crooked Hillary" was going to jail for using email. Why doesn`t the Branch Trumpidians have a paper they could truly call their own?

Sounds to me like the House needs to cut all funding to the FBI until it complies with the subpoena. See how long the FBI holds out with no paychecks, or electricity to their buildings.

Sounds to me, like the house committee needs to be disbanded, and till they start bringing receipts for their allegations and evidence to their hearings.

So the fact that I feel I have the right to defend myself and my family by using a firearm is causing mass murders? That is like saying 2+2=100.

I used to target shoot handguns as my hobby and for several decades would fire 10,000 rounds or so down range. I have never shot anyone and I hope I never have to. I do like punching holes in paper. Unlike many gun owners, I do not hunt but am not opposed to hunting. I do have a concealed carry permit and carry a handgun on a regular basis unless I am going somewhere where it is prohibited.

I get this feeling you would like to take my rights to use free speech to support the Second Amendment away from me as you feel such views are “radical.” You probably feel the right to free speech should only apply to the liberal speech you like. The right to free speech is there to protect hate speech.

Plus most Americans do not support controlling the spread of guns as you suggest. They definitely do not want top ban all firearms.

When you don`t have any athletic ability to play sports, shooting guns will have to do. I get that. Any idiot can squeeze a trigger. By all means, defend your home and family but leave your gun at home, not in your vehicle.

Your ownership of a handgun would be perfectly legal in Canada, but you would not be permitted to carry it and would be required to keep it in a locked box when not at the gun range.

You admit that you’ve never had to use your gun for self-defense, and yet you feel the need to carry it. If you want to shoot on the range, have at it.

I’ve never felt the need to carry a gun for self-defense, and I’ve never been in a situation where I would have used a gun if I had one.

So what’s the point of caring a gun everywhere?

Hahaha so what? How many Republican witnesses to Dirty Don's attempted shakedown of the Ukraine or his attempt to violently reverse the 2020 election results, refused to testify or turnover documents to Congress?

Your ownership of a handgun would be perfectly legal in Canada, but you would not be permitted to carry it and would be required to keep it in a locked box when not at the gun range.

You admit that you’ve never had to use your gun for self-defense, and yet you feel the need to carry it. If you want to shoot on the range, have at it.

I’ve never felt the need to carry a gun for self-defense, and I’ve never been in a situation where I would have used a gun if I had one.

So what’s the point of caring a gun everywhere?
I don’t have the ability to wake up and realize that I would have a good reason to carry a handgun on any given day. If I did I would just stay home because the best way to survive a gun fight and not be killed or injured is to not get into a gun fight.

I probably will never have any reason to use my concealed handgun but I can’t say that for sure. My snub nosed revolver is very light and easy to carry. I just grab it and its pocket holster and slip both into my right hand pants pocket and I am out the door. If I was worried about a serious confrontation I would pack a larger handgun that carried more rounds.

When I first got my carry permit I lived in a bad neighborhood in Tampa, Fl. I worked the graveyard shift and bump and rob incidents were common in the late night traffic. Several times I had witnessed cops with pistols in their hand chasing people on and near my street and one house down there had been a drive by shooting. The home owner’s son ran a gang and was eventually arrested for murder.

I retired and moved to a more rural area but I still carry. Bad things can happen in nice neighborhoods too. Plus I am 77 years old and have a bad hip and back. I walk with a very noticeable limp. A predator would view me as a weak member of the herd.

When you don`t have any athletic ability to play sports, shooting guns will have to do. I get that. Any idiot can squeeze a trigger. By all means, defend your home and family but leave your gun at home, not in your vehicle.
I suggest you go to a range and rent a handgun. Put a bullseye target at 25 yards and see just how high you can score shooting while standing. See if you can put all your rounds in the black 9 and 10 rings.

Shooting accurately is not as easy as it looks on TV or the movies.

1684163527633.jpeg

Last edited:
I suggest you go to a range and rent a handgun. Put a bullseye target at 25 yards and see just how high you can score shooting while standing. See if you can put all your rounds in the black 9 and 10 rings.

Shooting accurately is not as easy as it looks on TV or the movies.

View attachment 785653
It doesn`t even sound like a fun thing to do. I`d be bored in less than 5 minutes. I`ll turn 70 next month and I still enjoy downhill skiing. That`s more fun and more challenging than shooting up a paper target and it takes actual skills.

It doesn`t even sound like a fun thing to do. I`d be bored in less than 5 minutes. I`ll turn 70 next month and I still enjoy downhill skiing. That`s more fun and more challenging than shooting up a paper target and it takes actual skills.
Target shooting is a concentration game.

I have introduced a number of people to pistol target shooting. Almost all (probably 9 out of ten) enjoyed the experience and were surprised at how much fun target shooting a handgun is and how difficult it can be. Women seemed to enjoy the experience even more than men and were easier to train as they didn’t come with any idea that they already knew how to shoot from watching TV.

I did a lot of cross country skiing in the snow belt of Ohio where I grew up. That area is basically flat. Obviously there is no skiing where I now live in Florida. For several years I did use a Nordic Track Ski machine for exercise.

EVIDENCE. There is no evidence of anything you say. The cockroaches are the Republicans who are trying to destroy your democracy.

~~~~~~

FBI Finally Caves, Agrees to Hand Over Documents on Biden Bribery Allegations

2 Jun 2023 ~~ By Eric Lendrum

After being threatened with a “contempt of Congress” vote, FBI Director Christopher Wray has finally caved and agreed to hand over a subpoenaed informant file alleging that Joe Biden engaged in a $5 million bribery scheme while he was vice president.
As Just The News reports, Congressman James Comer, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, announced on Friday that the long sought-after memo will be available for all lawmakers to study on Monday. The FD-1023 in question, filed by an FBI informant in June of 2020, claims that Biden actively tried to change U.S. foreign policy in exchange for a $5 million payment to his family’s business by an unknown foreign country or entity.
After the document’s existed was first revealed by a whistleblower’s congressional testimony, Chairman Comer used the power of the subpoena to demand that the FBI hand it over. But the bureau repeatedly refused to hand it over, citing security and privacy concerns. Only after Comer threatened to arrange a “contempt of Congress” vote for Wray did the FBI director finally relent, after weeks of stonewalling.
“Chairman Comer will receive a briefing from the FBI and review the document on Monday,” the Oversight Committee said in a statement. “Chairman Comer has been clear that anything short of producing the FD-1023 form to the House Oversight Committee is not compliance with his subpoena. This unclassified record contains pages of details that need to be investigated further by the House Oversight Committee.”
~snip~
Nevertheless, the bureau continued to insist that the document did not necessarily prove the allegations made within, claiming that such FD-1023 forms are “used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a confidential human source. Documenting the information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information verified by the FBI.”

Commentary:
How many sour tears will you be soon shedding? The hidden documents by the FBI/Stasi will finally be seen by the Chairman Comer committee.
Expect Garland to step in to try and stop the viewing of tis damning Biden document.

Oversight Chair Comer to hold FBI Director Wray in contempt of Congress over Biden doc alleging crime scheme​

Comer said the FBI did not comply with a subpoena demanding the document be turned over

5 Jun 2023 ~~ By Brooke Singman

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said he will begin the process of holding FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress, despite viewing and being briefed by bureau officials on the subpoenaed document alleging Joe Biden was involved in a criminal bribery scheme on Capitol Hill Monday.
The FBI brought the document in question--an FBI-generated FD-1023 form that allegedly describes a $5 million criminal scheme involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national relating to the exchange of money for policy decisions--to Capitol Hill Monday for Comer, R-Ky., and Ranking Member Jamie Raskin, D-Md., to review in a secure SCIF Monday after a back-and-forth between committee Republicans and the bureau over whether it was in compliance of his subpoena.
The FBI initially offered to allow Comer to review the document at FBI headquarters, but amid Comer's threats to hold FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt of Congress, the bureau offered additional accommodations to bring the physical document to Capitol Hill.

Commentary:
It’s obvious that someone at Justice with classifying authority has classified this non classified document to the highest level possible. Another example of Obstruction.
This puts Jamie Raskin in a real twist. He may not think so, but he swore an oath of office to the constitution, not the DNC.

Sounds to me, like the house committee needs to be disbanded, and till they start bringing receipts for their allegations and evidence to their hearings.
the american tax payer spent 25 million dollars for the Mueller investigation that was based on non proven accusations.

The FBI does not get extra money to investigate. They are to take a lead and investigate it. Theyt certainly did not do that here.
How do I know?

Becuase if they did, they would have been aware of the shell LLC's and S-Corps of the Biden's that had revenue without any service or commodity in return.

But they werent aware of it. So what kind of investigation was it?

But...You know....RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Absolute proof!

Forum List

Back