Media: form "1023" a Nothingburger. "uncorroborated" and "verified"

Biden is taking bribes from our enemies, and you’re stuck on “get Trump”….
THAT was Trump.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops Chinese sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

I think US has gone daft down there road of Leftie or Rightie...

I say you think the same:
A Good Liberal Leader is better than a bad Conservative One
A Good Conservative Leader is better than a bad Liberal One

Where we might differ is:
Your view is that :
A Good Conservative Leader is better than a Good Liberal One
while I view
A Good Liberal Leader is better than a Good Conservative One

That is very simplistic but starts a basic premise...

Trump by the way is not a Conservative, he was a Populist Authoritarian, he was also pretty much incompetent and would have done more damage if he had better skills.
But what he did do is hijack the Conservative base and turn them very tribal to the point they lost their principles.

Damn you stupid

As a conservative, I was excited when Chuck Grassley released "form 1023" of the fbi allegedly proving Joe Biden crimes.
But then I started reading the details. The Hill called the allegations of this form "uncorroborated"
'The uncorroborated allegations of Biden corruption and bribery are related to his son Hunter’s business relationship with Ukrainian energy company Burisma and were part of an FBI form released by by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) last week."

Politico called it "uncorroborated" Republicans released an uncorroborated FBI record at the heart of a Biden bribery allegation.
ABC News called it "unverified" In rare move, senator releases unverified FBI source report alleging Biden bribe

Now I'm not excited because what I thought was a smoking gun because the word "form" sounded so official and hardcore. But it was just a bunch of anonymous allegations.

Bummer.
Which is what a form 1023 is...and Republican officials knew that going in

So, cover up at all costs eh?

Cover up what? Republicans making allegations of wrongdoing is proof of nothing. We’ve been hearing about the Clinton crime family for 30 years but we’ve yet to see one piece of evidence to prove that they’ve done anything illegal.

Yesterday, Kevin McCarthy said he was going to impeach Joe Biden because Biden lied to the American people when he said he didn’t discuss any of Hunter’s business interests with his son.

Donald Trump lied to the American people more than 30,000 times and yet Biden should be impeached for lying about whether he was discussing business with his son???

Does McCarthy not realize how deranged he sounds when he wants to expunge Trump’s impeachments, and then impeach Biden for discussing business with his son.

Cover up what? Republicans making allegations of wrongdoing is proof of nothing. We’ve been hearing about the Clinton crime family for 30 years but we’ve yet to see one piece of evidence to prove that they’ve done anything illegal.

Yesterday, Kevin McCarthy said he was going to impeach Joe Biden because Biden lied to the American people when he said he didn’t discuss any of Hunter’s business interests with his son.

Donald Trump lied to the American people more than 30,000 times and yet Biden should be impeached for lying about whether he was discussing business with his son???

Does McCarthy not realize how deranged he sounds when he wants to expunge Trump’s impeachments, and then impeach Biden for discussing business with his son.
Whataboutism

So you have no response whatsoever.

Trump tried to overthrow the government and the Constitution. Joe Biden, as a private citizen, may have discussed his son’s business interests with his son. Which one is the impeachable offense?
Your derangement is irrelevant

Forum List

Back