FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

Oh, absolutely. It's my pleasure to point out when people get it wrong.
Uh huh. Let us know when that happens, and you arent just lying about what was posted.

Lindell showed them off. That's how we got a picture. So you better call out your fellow Trumpanzee for being ass backwards wrong.

Republicans are very late to the fight game. They've been very genteel and accommodating until only very recently, when they have begun to wake up and fight. This is not even very controversial.
You don't even believe that. "Pay attention to meeeeeee"

Uh huh. Let us know when that happens, and you arent just lying about what was posted.

Lindell showed them off. That's how we got a picture. So you better call out your fellow Trumpanzee for being ass backwards wrong.
Why do I have to call anyone out about anything? I don't coordinate posts or check with somebody first.

Republicans are very late to the fight game. They've been very genteel and accommodating until only very recently, when they have begun to wake up and fight. This is not even very controversial.
You destroyed this country under W Bush and labelled his opposition as mentally ill people that were traitors to this country. You've treated Democrats as enemies to the nation for decades. I am thrilled to finally see independents and Democrats getting fed up with rightwing madness.

Yes, authoritarianism, weaponizing various government agencies against the citizens they are supposed to serve, the belief that the president doesn't work for the people, trading freedom for the illusion of safety are all very dangerous political beliefs. Attempting to erase citizens from society for supporting various politicians is a very dangerous political belief. I could go on, but that's a start.
So we agree that some political beliefs are dangerous, which means that Biden isn’t inherently bad for saying so.

We should talk about how our politicians and by extension their supporters embodied some of those dangerous ideas.

One of the things I think is most relevant is this idea that the country was once strong but that strength has been damaged by societal impurities. This damage can only be reversed by excising or combating these scapegoats. The scapegoats can be internal or external. It was a blanket rejection of globalism and internationalism.

There's other similarities too, but these are important to consider.
I almost shuttered when I read your words, yet only two words but very disturbing: societal impurities.

You destroyed this country under W Bush and labelled his opposition as mentally ill people that were traitors to this country. You've treated Democrats as enemies to the nation for decades. I am thrilled to finally see independents and Democrats getting fed up with rightwing madness.
I was fresh out of college under W and never called anyone mentally ill or a traitor for opposing him. See, here's your problem. You're so wrapped up in this whole thing that you think trying to accuse me of stuff that, 1, I never did, and 2, you have no way of knowing is true or not is somehow an effective debate tactic. I've never run for office, I've never held office, so trying to paint me as being at war with democrats is, well, to be polite, quite foolish.

So we agree that some political beliefs are dangerous, which means that Biden isn’t inherently bad for saying so.

We should talk about how our politicians and by extension their supporters embodied some of those dangerous ideas.
The president condemning millions of fellow citizens for holding political beliefs, none of which are among what I listed, BTW, is itself a dangerous political action. Said action is prompted by the dangerous political belief that it is appropriate for the president to do so. He likely pushed some people on the border of taking violent action into them doing so.

Around 20 members of Trump's campaign had contact with Russian government officials. Trump's campaign manager had previously helped get the Kremlin-connected president of Ukraine elected before a lot of Ukrainians revolted and he fled to Moscow. He then moved to NYC and set up an office in Trump Tower where Trump lived. The two were soon seen walking the halls deep in discussions.

The Russian "Internet Research Agency" began a campaign of using social media to influence the presidential campaign in Trump's favor. Meanwhile, Trump praised Putin, even saying he trusted him more than US intelligence agencies. Trump advocated for disbanding NATO which has long been Putin's hope. Trump said, "Russia, if you're listening..." asking them to find Hillary Clinton's emails. Trump's primary foreign policy adviser was pro-Russian.

It would have been dereliction of duty had the FBI not investigated Trump's relationship with Russia.

Yet Trump never violated any laws.

Last edited:
I was fresh out of college under W and never called anyone mentally ill or a traitor for opposing him. See, here's your problem. You're so wrapped up in this whole thing that you think trying to accuse me of stuff that, 1, I never did, and 2, you have no way of knowing is true or not is somehow an effective debate tactic. I've never run for office, I've never held office, so trying to paint me as being at war with democrats is, well, to be polite, quite foolish.
Congratulations, I guess, on trying not to be like the toxic pieces of shit you've spent your entire life voting for and supporting? Weak.

Forum List

Back