FBI confirms existence of jihad training camps in rural America

Deuteronomy 13: 6-9

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.

And yet Trump does nothing
How do you know he is not? Jeff Sessions has referred to these camps many times...give them time they will be gone by 2020...
so we'll let them sit in our backyard for (2) years training to kill us?

if we have them here, i hope we deal with it sooner than that.

So do I...I wish government would do a lot of things sooner rather than later...

What exactly do you want the government to do?

These are American citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and their property rights.

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg

What is wrong with those guys? Looks like a combat veteran hunting trip to me...out of touch much?

There's nothing "wrong" with those guys that a bit of therapy couldn't fix.

But it's not a "hunting trip" - those are militia members, specifically members of the Oregon 3 Percenters.

Consider the elements that define hate speech:

• Drawing a distinction between one’s own identity group and those outside it
  • Moral comparison based on this distinction
  • Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own
  • The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership
  • A call to violence against members of other groups
The Koran qualifies as hate speech by today's standard. Read the link and try to learn something.
Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?

Let us know when you have the actual FBI document.

No way in hell I am opening jihadwatch, I do not think my malware protection is up to that challenge

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Just cant wait till one of the liberals end up on the wrong side of the no go zone. I guess if they don't post here anymore they too will have met Allah. The stupidity of liberals is astounding. Not really, I really know they are that stupid.

View attachment 174259

Damn dude, it has to suck to live your life in such a constant state of fear. I am surprised you find the courage to ever leave your house.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I don't live in fear at all, if I ever hear someone yelling Allah ooh Akbar and is running at me intent to kill me, I will not hesitate to blow his fucking head off. Now as for those in Fort Hood, Tennessee Recruiting station, Orlando Gay bar, San Bernardino Christmas Party, the NYC sidewalks, did they have anything to fear from those who followed the religion of peace? I pray every day that some Moooslims pulls up alongside the house that Obama has now walled and have the fertilizer go off. He wanted them here, he should suffer the consequences for his actions. Would you libfucks then open your fucking eyes? I hear that sucking sound again.

Obumblers new home before the wall was built.

Obama-New-Home.jpg

View attachment 174260

Less than a week after the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, US president George W. Bush, a Republican, gave a notably compassionate speech about America’s “Muslim brother and sisters”:

Read George W. Bush’s “Islam is peace” speech, delivered days after 9/11

America counts millions of Muslims amongst our citizens, and Muslims make an incredibly valuable contribution to our country. Muslims are doctors, lawyers, law professors, members of the military, entrepreneurs, shopkeepers, moms and dads. And they need to be treated with respect. In our anger and emotion, our fellow Americans must treat each other with respect.

Women who cover their heads in this country must feel comfortable going outside their homes. Moms who wear cover must be not intimidated in America. That’s not the America I know. That’s not the America I value.

• Devaluation or dehumanization of other groups and the personal superiority of one's own
  • The advocating of different standards of treatment based on identity group membership
The Koran qualifies as hate speech by today's standard. Read the link and try to learn something.
BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You link to a bigoted propaganda site, and tell us to learn something about propaganda!

Ohmygod that's priceless. :lol:

Thank you SOOOO much for proving me correct when I said you are just a brainless parroting rube who has never read the Quran or talked to a Muslim.

In contrast, today’s US president, Donald Trump, has claimed that some Muslims hold a “great hatred” toward Americans, made the false claim that “thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the fall of the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers, and promised to ban refugees and immigrants from Muslim nations. Researchers have attributed a rise in hate crimes against Muslims in 2015 in part to the rhetoric of Trump’s presidential campaign.

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.
That doesn't work. Those were Jews not Christians. And are they doing any of that today? Lame excuse. Islam stands on its own, is responsible for what it says, and has nothing to do with the OT except for plagiarizing its stories.

Christ, it's like the tard linked to Mein Kampf to prove Judaism is hate propaganda. :lol:

That doesn't work.
It's the Christian bible.

I bet you haven't read that book, either.

I'm damn near certain of it.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You link to a bigoted propaganda site, and tell us to learn something about propaganda!

Ohmygod that's priceless. :lol:

Thank you SOOOO much for proving me correct when I said you are just a brainless parroting rube who has never read the Quran or talked to a Muslim.
How is it bigoted when what it says is referenced to the Islamic literature that proves it? Truth is not bigotry.

TheReligionofPeace
TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

Islam is a problem, a growing problem.

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

clickity click click… ho-de-do… let's see what the far-right has cooked up...

oh jeepers…
this report is 15 YEARS OLD!!

The Clarion Project has 15 year old report and they want to spin it into a fresh ball of rage and fear for the dopes that linger on the hate web sites.

Good on ya, asswipe.

You been had.

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

oh jeepers…

The Clarion Project has 15 year old report and they want to spin it into a fresh ball of rage and fear for the dopes that linger on the hate web sites.

Good on ya, asswipe.

You been had.
10 hours ago - Newly-released FBI documents obtained by Clarion Project confirm Clarion's reports that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is training members in across America and Canada. ... Muslim groups have joined Clarion Project in asking the U.S. State Department to look at designating Fuqra as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.

oh jeepers…

Good on ya, asswipe.

You been had.
10 hours ago - Newly-released FBI documents obtained by Clarion Project confirm Clarion's reports that Jamaat ul-Fuqra is training members in across America and Canada. ... Muslim groups have joined Clarion Project in asking the U.S. State Department to look at designating Fuqra as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.
Ten hours ago? You wouldn't happen to have documentation of that, Bubba?

HUH? Please stop with the lies.... Democrats claimed that Muslim immigrants from foreign countries after all the vetting done on them before coming here were unlikely Jihadists, since the increased security after 9/11 made it unlikely....

Your article is about black American born Muslim converts that converted to the Muslim religion while in prison is what your article states, mostly ex prisoners,

they are the threat and have these camps....?
Democrats claimed that Muslim immigrants from foreign countries after all the vetting done on them
Like the vetted brothers from Chechnya? The ones that came to America in 2002 then decided that the infidels in Boston needed a wake up call? Those brothers? Oh yeah, that happened under Obama's watch, real good job there...

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was born on July 22, 1993, in the former Soviet republic of Kyrgyzstan, into an ethnically Chechen family, and immigrated with his parents to the United States in 2002.
Oh yeah, forgot about them didn't you?

Forum List

Back