FBI confirms existence of jihad training camps in rural America

Let us know when you have the actual FBI document.

No way in hell I am opening jihadwatch, I do not think my malware protection is up to that challenge

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No way in hell I am opening jihadwatch, I do not think my malware protection is up to that challenge

Just cant wait till one of the liberals end up on the wrong side of the no go zone. I guess if they don't post here anymore they too will have met Allah. The stupidity of liberals is astounding. Not really, I really know they are that stupid.

Stupid.jpg

The fly over rubes allow jihad training camps right in their own backyard and our right wing friend here calls us city dwellers Muslim loving pricks.

Is this guy an asshole or what?

The fly over rubes allow jihad training camps right in their own backyard and our right wing friend here calls us city dwellers Muslim loving pricks.

Wasn't Obama saying that the Moooslims just wanted to be here because they had to flee the turmoil created by him and Hitlery and were seeking refuge? And this is the thanks we get for taking them in? Send them to Obama's house in Washington DC and let him deal with them...

Just cant wait till one of the liberals end up on the wrong side of the no go zone. I guess if they don't post here anymore they too will have met Allah. The stupidity of liberals is astounding. Not really, I really know they are that stupid.

View attachment 174259

Damn dude, it has to suck to live your life in such a constant state of fear. I am surprised you find the courage to ever leave your house.

exactly, you city dwelling prcks that don't know they're here. he's spot on.

Obama knew about these camps his entire two terms in office....did nothing like always...

View attachment 174259

Damn dude, it has to suck to live your life in such a constant state of fear. I am surprised you find the courage to ever leave your house.

I don't live in fear at all, if I ever hear someone yelling Allah ooh Akbar and is running at me intent to kill me, I will not hesitate to blow his fucking head off. Now as for those in Fort Hood, Tennessee Recruiting station, Orlando Gay bar, San Bernardino Christmas Party, the NYC sidewalks, did they have anything to fear from those who followed the religion of peace? I pray every day that some Moooslims pulls up alongside the house that Obama has now walled and have the fertilizer go off. He wanted them here, he should suffer the consequences for his actions. Would you libfucks then open your fucking eyes? I hear that sucking sound again.

Obumblers new home before the wall was built.

Obama-New-Home.jpg

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The fly over rubes allow jihad training camps right in their own backyard and our right wing friend here calls us city dwellers Muslim loving pricks
These camps began during the Muslim Obama's reign of terror....

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

Yep, and here they are:

5a708c531d000026006ad3a1.png

The Atomwaffen Division has emerged as one of the most disturbing and volatile hate groups in America.

1 NEO-NAZI GROUP. 8 MONTHS. 5 MURDERS.

Organization Emerges As One Of The Most Volatile Hate Groups In America

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

Yep, and here they are:

The Atomwaffen Division has emerged as one of the most disturbing and volatile hate groups in America.

Tramp's base!!!

Yep, and here they are:

8 months 5 murders? Damn the Mooslims have 49 dead in a 1 hour shooting spree. Lets just marginalize radical moooslims and their intent to kill US...

Yep, and here they are:

Tramp's base!!!
So Radical Mooosims are the Democrat base?

Forum List

Back