FBI confirms existence of jihad training camps in rural America

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

jihad watch? clarion project? meh....

I think you should probably worry more about Russia.... they're more of a danger to us now.
There is no more serious problem than Islam.

in this country, since 9/11 more people have been killed by white male Christian terrorists than islamist terrorists

I don't see your concern about that.

Remember how liberals claimed that this was just right wing paranoia? Well, the FBI just confirmed our 'paranoia'. Got anything to say now, you Muslim loving pricks?

jihad watch? clarion project? meh....

I think you should probably worry more about Russia.... they're more of a danger to us now.
There is no more serious problem than Islam.

in this country, since 9/11 more people have been killed by white male Christian terrorists than islamist terrorists

I don't see your concern about that.
There is no terror in the Christian doctrine to inspire terror. In Islam there is plenty of examples and inspiration.

And yet Trump does nothing
How do you know he is not? Jeff Sessions has referred to these camps many times...give them time they will be gone by 2020...
so we'll let them sit in our backyard for (2) years training to kill us?

if we have them here, i hope we deal with it sooner than that.

So do I...I wish government would do a lot of things sooner rather than later...

What exactly do you want the government to do?

These are American citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and their property rights.

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg
who are they going to jihad against? if us, then they don't get that freedom. send this group into their camp and end it. :)

Who says they're going to "jihad" against anyone?

There is no terror in the Christian doctrine to inspire terror. In Islam there is plenty of examples and inspiration.
Sez the insect in your ear.

You need to stop getting in line to be lied to.

There's a Muslim under your bed!
As long as they kill people somewhere else you just do not care. Islam is relentless and the quicker people realize that the better. The killing will not stop until it is stopped.

How do you know he is not? Jeff Sessions has referred to these camps many times...give them time they will be gone by 2020...

So do I...I wish government would do a lot of things sooner rather than later...

These are American citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights and their property rights.

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg
who are they going to jihad against? if us, then they don't get that freedom. send this group into their camp and end it. :)

The other guy that occupies his split level head...

There's no question that there exist places in the country where there are people organizing and plotting to harm the United States. Some might be motivated by faith. Are those plots being fomented at Islamville and Islamberg? Should Trump, on his first day in office as president, send law enforcement to root out the threat?

Well, law enforcement near Islamberg, in the person of Deputy Sheriff Dumont, doesn't seem too worried. And as for Mahmoudberg? The reason it's a focus of conspiracy theories is because of an FBI report.

Meaning that it's probably safe to assume that any nefarious activity -- if any evidence of some is found -- isn't escaping the notice of the authorities.

Donald Trump and the ‘terrorist training camps’ conspiracy theory, explained

Kinda like these guys:

threepercenter2.jpg

The other guy that occupies his split level head...
cause lord knows you're the poster child for rational thought.

There's a Muslim under your bed!
As long as they kill people somewhere else you just do not care. Islam is relentless and the quicker people realize that the better. The killing will not stop until it is stopped.
You bigoted fucks are conflating Muslims with terrorists. Get a fucking grip.

The terrorists are killing Muslims every day. YOU are the one who does not care. In fact, you want to refuse entry to the very victims of terror who are fleeing the terrorists. You and your fucking bigoted friends are parroting your bigoted propaganda sources and painting the VICTIMS of terror with the TERRORISTS.

You will all burn in hell right next to the people who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler.

The bigoted propagandists depend on the stupidity and ignorance of the parroting rubes. The fucking bigots on the forum know fuck-all about Islam except for the manufactured bullshit they greedily chow down that is fed to them by assholes on their Tard News Feed.

None of these tards has ever bothered to make contact with Muslims or read the Quran.

All they have are lists given to them by their masters to copy and paste.

It is just as easy to find passages in the Christian bible of God telling them to mass murder infidels.

Forum List

Back